Yellow Vests - OH SHIT I'M FEELING IT

I've been noticing a profound lack of milking the Gilets Jaunes movement for the spirit it carries. Even if it doesn't happen right now it could very well be the spark that lights the fire. They're saying the right things & people need some sort of mainstream approval. Bringing these folk's anger & emotion to the masses is crucial.

In that sense I put almost 600 sole vids of the past months into a 13 minute meatgrinder of a montage to best possibly bring you as close to their sentiment as possible combined with fitting music.

youtu.be/JoR8izwksDQ

bitchute.com/video/9kvExiVYT7IE/

Attached: IMG_20190213_062149.jpg (592x622, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UO86eolz-z8
youtu.be/YBqMla18-54
streamable.com/ms6it
youtubemp4.biz/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

Attached: IMG_20190212_232720.jpg (1920x1080, 171K)

Attached: crossroad.jpg (2000x1333, 381K)

The yellow vests are a slow burning fire in which neither side can afford to back down. So you know it's going to get real ugly its only a matter of time. Problem is Jow Forums gets tired of the waiting and the huge media blackout about the entire thing really doesn't help.

Makes it very difficult to spread info about it.

A lot is going down throughout the world but Jow Forums can cover only so much ground with how intense the media blackouts are for it.

They should just burn parliament to the ground and get it the fuck over with.

Who cares what Frenchies larp about on the weekends? They still go back to work when they're told to.

Le bump.
Still watching it. This is great.
Well done user.
"Mes Aïeux - Dégénérations" is relevant but a lot of young people might have trouble relating with it. It sounds old fashioned (which is on purpose and that band is kind of bold for it, but still) and a bit cringe desu. From the start it openly gives the video a certain political leaning when it could have been less obvious and pull in more people. A lot of gilets jaunes (and those who support them) know that there's something fundamentally broken and that it'll keep getting worse the way that things are, but they just want things to "get better" somehow and they might still have an aversion to anything too "conservative" if they don't identify as such. Even though it's probably what they are at least in some ways even if they don't realize it.
Still might be a good thing to have it there desu, hard to say.

Attached: 1549722531920.webm (650x407, 1.82M)

I will spread this far and wide like I did the last one
god's speed pasta nigger bro

FUCK THE YELLOW BITCHES .
I cant see the Arc de Triomphe because of those faggots .

Attached: 1445971909315.jpg (604x416, 28K)

Attached: BACfag.png (192x189, 94K)

Revolutions don't just happen. They're decades in the making. Things like the yellow vests protests are a sign that the process is probably already well-advanced.

I can get that, I went a bit more explicit on this one. Altough I'd say even most liberals can identify with the song's lyrics deep down as it has a certain way of bringing the points up with emotional hooks, add that to the police burtality. Hits a spot, a french guy actually recommended it to me & it grew on me

Excellent video. Reminder to bump all Yellow Vest threads.

Attached: Macron Smile.gif (370x330, 3.55M)

Maybe if the song had been half-way in or at the end, it could make some people more receptive to it.
But on the other hand it does a great job at putting people in a certain mindset for the video if you weren't put off by it.
In any case, great video senpai.

Attached: 1549120220814.jpg (1216x926, 92K)

That's the spirit.

How'd you guys like it compared to the last one btw?

That was rushed af & I put a lot more time into this one.

Attached: IMG_20181215_034107.jpg (1920x1080, 911K)

I liked the previous one better desu. The Dishonored sea shanty and the fast editing and all. Some people didn't like it but I thought it was awesome.

Attached: 1544849272065.jpg (1000x665, 70K)

What I also wanna know is if the french soundbites are awkward or not. I only had french in school which I completely failed lel so I could only vaguely make some things out and other not at all. If someone likes to translate some or all, that be great.

Attached: c7ddbc1.jpg (1024x576, 71K)

The drunken sailor song had something to it in context but Seven Nation Army is almost too cheesy, made it kinda work tho with the remixes. Dunno, they're both very different in structure and vibe. Should cover most tastes

Last one didn't feel rushed at all but new one is def an improvement.

Nother good way to catch people onto movements is through memetics and humour, if people can easily make jokes around something it widens the amount of people who know about it.

Attached: le_vest.png (840x468, 558K)

I'll do it. Lemme rewatch it. Some of it is hard to understand desu.

Good video.

Never thought I'd say this but is wish I was in France right now.

Well, I always try my best with the footage at hand. Difference is the sheer volume which went into both, first was "only" like 250. Doesn't make it worse but the shot selection and the locations weren't as varied etc

Yea, I thought some of it was too quiete but that was like the 5 th render and I just wanted to release. Most of it is okay but I get itchy when closing in on a project towards the end lmao

You're right about the humour too. Gets too stale otherwise, gotta bring in some light hearted moments so it balances out

this guy does great work. He's a super underrated propagandist

FUCK THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO STAND AROUND IN THE STREET DOING NOTHING AT ALL AND ACCOMPLISHING JACK SHIT!!!

Attached: 1528624105861.jpg (1742x518, 330K)

youtube.com/watch?v=UO86eolz-z8

Attached: Slam the door.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

Man a lot of it I can't make it out. France French often sounds a bit odd to me so that doesn't help.

>3:52 "There is a minority, more and more vocal, that we will have to watchover."
>4:06 "...and these catastrophes. The only way for France not to catch fire..."
>4:17 "... as well as physically as for its democratic, republican values, the struggle is universal."
>5:12 "The French president has denounced an extreme violence that has come to attack the republic..."
>5:26 "Oh fucking shit!"
>5:41 "Emmanual Macron is [doing something, not sure]."
>5:44 "...everything that could enable this voice, especially when it is violent..." [I think she's criticizing the yellow vests or those who enable them]
>5:52 "...in the streets, Macron, you're done for! The [something] are in the streets!"
>5:58 "...democratically it..."
>6:12 "The situation is extremely tense."
>6:21 "And me, I fight this way for [can't make it out].". She sounds extremely distressed obviously. I think she's talking about how much she has to work and it's never enough and she can't take it anymore. I think I saw her on one of the streams.
>6:30 "Who does the street belongs to? To us!"
>6:34 "...they are attacking the media..."
>6:36 [Not sure.]
>6:42 "You are gassing us..."
>6:44 "...by international finance..."
>6:46 "...pissing me off."
>6:48 [Dunno]
>6:56 [Dunno]
>7:04 "Police everywhere, justice nowhere!"
>7:12 [Dunno]
>7:24 [Dunno]
>7:29 [Dunno]
>7:33 "...Le Parisien journal [dunno]"
>7:38 "Enculé!"
>7:43 "This is to our [dunno]."
>7:46 [Dunno]
>7:53 "Evidently, anti-democratic, intolerable..." [Is this Le Pen? She *might* satirizing those who dismiss the yellow vests like this]
>7:57 [Dunno]
>8:13 [Dunno]
>8:20 "Macron, it's an old [dunno]."
>8:24 "...negotiate, they didn't even want to talk to us, they spray us like [dunno] savages."
>8:35 "MEDIC!"
>9:10 [Dunno]
>9:18 [Dunno]
>9:23 [Dunno]
>9:26 "Macron, quit!"
>9:30 "[Dunno] justice."
>9:39 [Dunno]

Also none of it seemed completely ridiculous. Sometimes a bit out of place. But it's fine. Sounds cool overall. Unless there's something really weird among the stuff I couldn't understand but I don't think so.

>Digits of truth

Attached: Capture deux.png (638x101, 10K)

Appreciate it m8, the fast pace is probably off putting to many but seems like vids are continiously getting better so we'll see where I take it

Damn, thanks a lot. If you're using headphones it should be a little more clear I think. Nope not Le Pen, just some journo hoe I think genuinly upset about the vests.

Hoe does the "europe something something" when the guy's waving the flag on the car fit in? The gassing us like savages part

It just takes the right conditions and the right video to blow up to prominence randomly. I used to watch The Alternative Hypothesis when he had 3500 subs, I watched him blow up to 50k in a very short time frame even though he didn't even change much. Either way, great shit bro.

Attached: Dk6J080VsAAzCIm.jpg (1023x739, 100K)

What the hell is France waiting for?

Just overthrow the government. They made it clear they will not be receptive.

Attached: 1500919972474.jpg (627x576, 144K)

incredible ,thanks user

This reminds me of the Gexter Video back in 2015
Very good production values user

bump

Attached: yellow-tr-industrial-safety-vests-tr88008-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 118K)

Yeah, using headphones. Maybe not very good ones though.
At 8:22? Yeah it's great. I don't hear a "Europe something something" around there though. I think it starts with "try to negotiate". Something negotiate anyway. It starts a bit abruptly in the middle of a phrase in many cases. He's probably talking about getting sprayed with tear gas but he could mean sprayed by water cannons too. It's good, it shows how many of them just wanted to be heard and they would rather negotiate somehow, but it doesn't matter. The government won't budge and they get repressed.

With Open Gates was the most successful op I've ever seen Jow Forums pull off. It had over a million views within 24 hours and famous people were retweeting it. After it made it to the youtube trending page, they made sure we couldn't ever do anything like it again.

It shows how you picked audio clips because they sound nice and they fit in well. It works well if you understand French too overall. Abrupt cuts within the phrases, but no big deal and there's a style to it. A lot of it feels a bit random but that's not completely a bad thing.
You're pretty damn good at this desu. Pretty sure most people wouldn't have a clue you don't speak French too well. Well, the video is mostly English so one could guess but still.

I'll upload a seperate video tommorow feauturing only the Mes Amieux part bte. I think it stands on it's own, might change a few things up

i just want to see france on fire for all this shit they forced us to swallow

I'll just keep making better and better vids then

I've been saving migrant vids everytime someone posted one over last months, Got a few projects before that which I wanna make tho

That's weird, I thought I heard europe, probably just a verb sound a like then.
Since you can kinda make out how important or of what someone's talking about depending on their tone it becomes easy putting it next to the equivalent of intensity in the music. Great hearing not something retarded came out of it.

Randomness fits the chaos well too

Doing God's work user.

Yellow vests are heros

Oh yeah the "arrosent" in "ils nous arrosent" (they spray us) sounds a bit like "Europe" there (it doesn't end in an "en" sound in this case).

Good enough enough to dupe the rest of non french speaking listeners with the context of the waving flag. Absolutely Genius lel

Here's the first one for anyone who hasn't seen it yet:

youtu.be/YBqMla18-54

Attached: IMG_20181122_124515.jpg (1138x989, 342K)

Bitchute bump

This.
Not enough Molotov cocktails to keep the based autists interested.
Once they start flying, however, we're on that shit like flies.

Alright guis, been up all night & managing the release of the vid(shilling). Gotta sleep some for now. I'll make a thread on infinchan too and post it in all the vest threads on here whenever I come across one. Thanks for tuning in & if you enjoyed it sharing it around could def help get it some traction since I'm probably shadowbanned(they won't let me feauture the video on my own channel page)

Night goys

Oh and, a Gilet thread doesn't hurt at all so keep this one bumped so more Anons can chime in!

Attached: IMG_20181017_051136.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Especially now when the frogs are rising from their beds

It's more interesting when you can understand what they say.
It's often pretty touching. It's a very human thing that is going on. A lot of solidarity. Their economic conditions keep getting worse. Cost of living is high in France. They can't make ends meet and it keeps getting worse. It's stress, anger, despair. They see that it'll keep getting worse. It'll be worse for their children. A lot of them say that having zero money left to buy christmas gifts for their children is what made them snap.
It is truly a "popular" uprising. Not ideology, not specific group interests. Just people being fed up. Whatever the fuck the government is doing right now, it's bad. And what pretty much all western government are currently doing is a huge globalization experiment.
It is deep-seated discontent. It's not going away.
But yeah, most of them are pacifists and they're just walking around and getting gassed. It's a war for hearts and minds in France. There's a lot of propaganda going on over there right now.
Good night.

Bumpity bump.

Watch the video froggies.

Attached: 1544050002563.jpg (1118x1280, 576K)

le bump

Attached: 1538261144860.png (956x956, 1.06M)

>Oh la la la, I have a problem. I try to make myself look mutilated with makeup to honor those who get wounded during the protests but I JUST *CANNOT* STOP being CUTE! I'm sorry I swear I'm not doing it on purpose.

Attached: 1549113276981.png (354x541, 233K)

qt

Attached: 1536337145526.jpg (360x446, 34K)

Well, I extracted the qt from Acte 12's stream because why not.
streamable.com/ms6it

I'm loving the yellow vests. Mainly cos I get to call Amerifats with their MUH 2A!! a bunch of faggots who got shown up by the frogs.
I am yet to have one single Yank answer me.

Bump

And yet they're doing more than you burgers. Hmm.

Attached: downloadfile-9.jpg (474x474, 17K)

Attached: rtkhni56567.jpg (660x371, 56K)

Attached: 1544298759083.png (510x350, 460K)

Those guns are really helping you to do something, aren't they, burger?

Were busy “trusting the plan”.

shut the fuck up you commie jew, you're not even in canada

because the yellow vests are a genuine threat to the bankers and so news is suppressed about the movement

When the yellow vests start protesting 24/7 is when I'll care about them again. Act 13 was really good, nearly raided the parliament, but imagine that 24/7.

Attached: C_2_articolo_3047253_upiFoto1F.jpg (1288x724, 59K)

Yellow fags are a gay meme
its just some frustrated cucks who are allowed to blow off some steam before they go back wagecucking to blow of Mr Nôsebourgé

>some guy got his hand blown off
>its le cucks
Merkel go to Bed, EU is done

Multiple idiots got their hands blown off because these dumb fucks are just dumb frustrated fucks they are not street fighters.

You pick up a riot grenade it blows your hand off
happens often in france
because dumb fucks don't learn so they have to pay the price of being stupid.

well now first blood has been drawn so it ain't blowing off steam any more

merkel let it go

too much nigger music
first one is better

Which converter site or browser extension can save this shit? The 'Sign in to confirm your age' seems to bug out the download sites.

Kay, this one works. There's also torrent downloading from Bitchute.

youtubemp4.biz/

Forgot link.

bump

Attached: 1550041169891.jpg (500x500, 181K)