You had one fucking job Trump

You had one fucking job Trump

1.6b ain't gonna cut it

Attached: 694940094001_6000178193001_6000184245001-vs.jpg (931x524, 65K)

Got that Chapo money.
Mexico is paying for the wall.

was getting caught part of his plan?

chapo money is nice but i doubt dems will let it out of their jew hands

LMAO

>he has a backup plan guys forreal this time

Does no one remember this same song and dance last year? Why didnt he do it on day one when the GOP controlled congress? Keep coping trump cucks

Fuck trump, he builds walls for israel not america.

Attached: 1549944390428.jpg (395x650, 98K)

Because he fucking couldn't you dopey cunt.

$26bn allocated from other legal channels

1.3.......dude.....1.3

Attached: 1549960697925.png (719x513, 584K)

IT WAS Q

lulz

You have the sides all wrong, fren. It's not about the money and never was. It's one side wanting to destroy Western civilization permanently, and the other side pretending to not want that, but still letting it happen. There are hundreds of billions of dollars floating around being wasted on dumb bullshit each year, we can easily afford a big fancy wall from coast to coast.

55 miles.

lmao.

Attached: laugh.jpg (200x235, 11K)

'merkan democracy, capitalism, and freedom, aka Judaic plutodemocracy and total degeneracy, are complete failures and require wholesale repudiation.

What if it's like a "wall" of security.
>more drones
>CCTV
>border patrol
>deportations
>etc

There's too many legal hurdles (dems blocking shit and land ownership) in order to build a giant wall.
It's not ideal, but it'll work

Attached: 1442454052138.jpg (580x560, 77K)

Are you ready for the real mind fuck anons...ready.....
At the eadn of all this....trump shit.....LITERALLY KING NIGGER OBAMA MAY HAVE BUILT MORE WALL THEN TRUMP
aaahaaahahahahahahahhahahahahhahhahhaahhahahhahahahaaahhahahahahahahhahaaha

Attached: iomj.png (667x654, 388K)

as long as its done LEGALLY, I want more immigrants than ever-cuck trump

This bastardization of a meme is dumb and wrong, but those last two frames are funny.

you're a fucking retard, Trump signs the bill gets 1.37 billion, ends shut down so his poll numbers stays high, right after signing said bill, he signs the executive order declaring a state of emergency so he can use other funds for the rest, Dems got played, and they can't bitch that walls are evil now since they already paid for part of it

Attached: 1cfd861f3aef12f0424c21d3918deeed6a73f88869ded2cf98e01979b8ee2045.jpg (854x570, 30K)

senate would block that, stupid

Always the Jew huh? Doesn't that get tiresome?

I doubt he will do that though.

that doesn't make sense, he can use the national emergency to build the wall regardless

you could have gotten a fence with me and a lot more for "border security"

Attached: 1530492635979.jpg (596x445, 27K)

This.

Attached: image.png (1000x800, 313K)

>1.6b ain't gonna cut it
I don't trump is pretty much a jew when it comes to stretching a budget. Even if he doesn't build a full wall he could use it to herd illegals into crossing that are very dangerous with high fatality rates. That's almost better than a full wall.

what art is wrong user?
go ahead tell us....
go on.....

Attached: bbj.png (814x621, 77K)

TRUMP TROLLED THE LIBS! 38 BILLION FOR ISRAEL, BUT AT LEAST WE GOT 1.5 FOR OUR WALL! YEAH ICE DETENTION BEDS ARE GOING DOWN, AND YEAH TRUMP WANTS MORE LEGAL SHITSKINS THAN EVER, AND YEAH HE GAVE TAX CUTS TO RICH CEO'S WHO WANT MORE IMMIGRATION, AND YEAH HE'S BEEN LYING ABOUT THE WALL AND DOESN'T HAVE THE BALLS TO DECLARE A NATIONAL EMERGENCY, AND YEAH HE ISNT REALLY RIGHT WING HE'S JUST A JEW SHILL WHO DOESN'T CARE ABOUT WHITE AMERICA, BUT MAGA RIGHT?

FUCK OFF TRANNY SHILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN YOU ONLY DENY 8,000 MORE APPLICATIONS THAN KING NIGGER HAHAHAHA TRUMPTARDS

>being so retarded you thought a wall would completely stop immigration
>thinking a massive concrete wall would even cost 5, 15, or 25 billion

America wouldn't have to import labor if business would just hire locally. American businesses are the ones that keep hiring illegals creating this demand. Big business has allowed this fight to be between democrats and republicans as they sat back and laughed. Fighting over the wall does not inherently tackle the heart of the immigration problem

>OBAMA MAY HAVE BUILT MORE WALL THEN TRUMP

Not hard to build more than 55 miles, though.

Attached: Karl-Hoecker-album-Laughing-at-Auschwitz.jpg (1000x645, 89K)

>Democrats agree to a wall
>Can't call it evil anymore
>Freedom wins again

You get the rooftop trannie.

Attached: 20190211_101502.gif (320x180, 2.74M)

saved, remember seeing the very first one always find these funny.
this makes me sick.
I dont know, does it get tiresome that our country was subverted and destroyed by a foreign power?
keep repeating it zion rat.
55 miles, 2 years, well in his defense he had to help israel build theirs.
You are a shill stop, its embarrassing to hear this shit. You got betrayed, deal with it like we all had to who voted for the israel puppet and his lies of greatness.
no more boomers.

Attached: 1549938188831.png (500x577, 763K)