First female F16 squadron commander quits after two weeks

google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47219253

>women are as capable of men
>women should serve in all branches

Attached: B37DDA95-ABB0-455A-BCEC-40AB71BBFF8F.jpg (695x390, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
theweek.in/news/world/2018/11/20/norwegian-warship-accident-raises-questions-on-women-in-armed-fo.html?fbclid=IwAR22fBRbpWgeoEEzdfYIwhTh24tRZer5CpMzhh4sI3jWvrq-7UwGpCbye-I
navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2018/05/08/officer-of-the-deck-during-fatal-fitzgerald-collision-pleads-guilty-at-court-martial/
stripes.com/fitzgerald-officer-of-the-deck-pleads-guilty-at-court-martial-1.525888
washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/more-than-a-sound-barrier-female-pilots-have-displ/
google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47219253
rt.com/usa/451345-f-16-woman-commander-fired/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

she's was stripped of command

Attached: strong and powerful.jpg (696x631, 74K)

Nudes??

Can someone explain why the US military is so fucking obsessed with shoving incompetent women into "leadership" roles? It seems like a completely retarded thing to prioritize when you are running a MILITARY.

I thought you had to do 10 years after the air force or navy spent all those resources on you, so you could be a pilot.
She probably screwed up BIG.

Why the fuck ? She's only an airforce captain, she shouldn't be in charge of anything yet. Not a regular squadron, let alone one where they take the show on the road. Squadron commanders are usually Lt Col's. In way over her head. Pretty smile though.

Because it get some full bird his promotion to general. The amount of internal politics in the military is pretty staggering. Source: I was in the Air Force.

Attached: women logic.jpg (484x756, 86K)

Weren't the recent incidents with the Navy ships have women involved with the accidents?

I wonder how many millions of tax dollars were wasted on this.

diversity is our strength

>Screwed up big.
My thinking too. It was only after two weeks which is the craziest part. She would still be getting advice from the rest of the team and still riding out her honeymoon period. Could have been sex with a subordinate. Or maybe she was overconfident and wouldn't listen to anyone and made continuous errors in judgement. Even if that is the case, someone would have stepped in to help her along. Two weeks? That's insane. One note of interest is that she deleted her instagram account when this happened. Did she post something online? Personally, I think she was playing quarters with the guys and jumped on the table sucking bananas and stripping.

lol Kotnik means ankle in czech XD imagine being named Ankle

Easily could of been just straight up incompetance as well. Making O-3 in the USAF is pretty much a gaurentee, there are no real special steps for it.

I'm about to drop a massive red pill guys.

The real US army exists in a different dimension. Why do you think drugs like DMT are illegal? Because they don't want you do discover the hidden things that are in plain sight.

After the Roswell crash, the US discovered inter-dimensional technology from the UFO (that is used for space travel) and have found a parallel universe where the Aliens exist.

Attached: 18622465_631389283735037_352880856035940503_n.jpg (637x960, 128K)

I never read anywhere that stated she was in a leadership position before this. She could have sperged out a few times. She isn't even close to settled in within two weeks; that's the crazy part.

I don't think I'll ever get used to General being a rank in an air force

Based schizo

prove it bitch

Its true...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra

Attached: 1549862155662.jpg (1166x612, 102K)

70 words of nonsense. complete waste of space.

I don't think so, pretty sure those were software-related, anyway.

i doubt he quit completely, she simply was moved from some position in a demo team, probably from the demo team

*she

also i wonder when the american army gets its first tranny fighter pilots

>Could have been sex with a subordinate.
good grief
stfu

that orange 4-piece should have been replaced by a 2 at the back, and a 3 up front.

theweek.in/news/world/2018/11/20/norwegian-warship-accident-raises-questions-on-women-in-armed-fo.html?fbclid=IwAR22fBRbpWgeoEEzdfYIwhTh24tRZer5CpMzhh4sI3jWvrq-7UwGpCbye-I

I had to drive to the bank, open up my safety deposit box, take my backup hard drive, go back home, decrypt it, and open up the reaction folder on it with pictures I rarely use just to reply to your comment.

Attached: a lifetime dose of stupid.webm (430x500, 1.85M)

Why do you think?

Attached: le happy.gif (200x214, 19K)

Is this that new marvel movie?

Falcons are sexy. I remember seeing them every december 31st. Now all we have are some shitty Sukhois

>posting a google link to a bbc page, instead of using archive.fo

Attached: 1496291144118.jpg (550x588, 16K)

>First female F16 squadron commander quits after two weeks
seems like she didn't really care to do what she did, she just wanted to be the first female to do it
then better quit

It's like somehow they want to compare voluntarily wearing uncomfortable shoes to look pretty, with being forcefully recruited to stay in a trench full of mud, death, gas, diseases, shrapnel, bullets and explosions that even if you survive the war without losing any part of your body you'll still get shellshock.
Pisses me off that women are constantly being pat on their shoulders for menial things to the point that they would use such retarded arguments.
Imagine some dude, looking at Connor McGregor and going "pffft what a weak pussy, I bet he can't wear high heels lol, I'm stronger because I'm a proud crossdressing faggot". Fucking makes me want to start punching those retarded STRONG prostitutes in the face.

Feminism BTFO

Attached: captain-marvel-featurette-e1546965955477.jpg (647x363, 52K)

Wasn’t our destroyer that ran into the Chinese freight ship being piloted by a woman.

navytimes.com/news/your-navy/2018/05/08/officer-of-the-deck-during-fatal-fitzgerald-collision-pleads-guilty-at-court-martial/

She was supposed to communicate with the other female officer in the CIC but the two had a falling out and weren't speaking. US destroyer hits a cargo ship and sailors dies.

Attached: my-first-wife-was-tarded-shes-a-pilot-now.jpg (1274x830, 374K)

There it is my man!

Surely it wont take long before this doomed experiment of women in the military finishes up? No matter how much political pressure is applied, surely people will start to simply say "no, we will not give this woman command of this ship/plane/group of soldiers"

The US and Norwegian ship collisions with civilian vessels? Both with female naval captains.

Google "Helge Ingstad"

Attached: shieldmaiden-mystery.png (600x285, 278K)

>Officials have not offered details into what prompted the decision, but Col O'Malley noted she had made "mistakes".
I'd bet my bottom dollar she had sex with a subordinate or colleague.

Attached: 2 seconds into elevator ride and chill and she gives you this look.webm (600x452, 2.33M)

stripes.com/fitzgerald-officer-of-the-deck-pleads-guilty-at-court-martial-1.525888
I remember the Norwegian one. Need to find the other one in the US where they blamed the software for the rudder...it was the OOD who didn't want to communicate with CIC

Posted above. USS Fitzgerald I think.

Criminally unchecked

it may surprise you, but the military is not immune to the modern forms of degeneracy

the upper (and even lower) ranks of military command bear little difference to modern corporate culture. you have tons of internal politics and ladder climbing sycophants all jockeying for position.

promoting incompetent women shows how ''progressive'' your command is and will likely get someone a promotion, and possibly more funding allocated to them as well

>Surely it wont take long before this doomed experiment of women in the military finishes up? No matter how much political pressure is applied, surely people will start to simply say "no, we will not give this woman command of this ship/plane/group of soldiers"

only in wartime during an actual nation threatening conflict would that happen, because losing would mean destruction

until that time the militaries of the world will continue to be the governments own social experiment simulator

Women have been flying fighters for over 20 years, dipshits.

washingtontimes.com/news/2013/mar/25/more-than-a-sound-barrier-female-pilots-have-displ/

She didn’t quit, she was relieved of command, meaning she was fired due to incompetence

I still think she came in after a night of drinking and treated her team to some saucy pole dancing. Pic not related.

Attached: iu.png (350x197, 126K)

>7 dead
>punishment: an angry letter and some docked pay

Attached: 7506B163-B23B-49BE-A629-5EBA895CCEA6.jpg (750x745, 59K)

This.

But if Israel relies on the US for their defense wouldn’t they want the US military as professional as possible?

>breaking the glass sound barrier

big if true

Attached: IvanPolice.png (786x804, 894K)

>google.com.au/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-47219253

While this is hilarious, let's not forget:

1. 99% of Jow Forums will never fly in a F-16, let alone pilot one

2. This pilot was capable of successfully piloting these aircrafts, something 99,9% of Jow Forums would be incapable of doing even with proper training

3. the IQ and scholastic marks required to even start f-16 pilot school is out of reach for over 80% of the people on this board

That said, she was probably promoted to that rank for having a pussy over a better qualified male pilot. I just find it ridiculous to read how keyboard warriors know more about flying jets than the actual pilots

Attached: Gooddeal.jpg (1024x567, 86K)

I wonder how many better qualified males got passed over so she could take their job.

Believe it or not being a slut is frowned upon in male dominated institutions.

I'll give her the kudos for her flying. She has over 1000 hours of flight time. I just want to know what she did to be booted after two weeks of her first leadership position.

Bank?
Safety Deposit Box?

what are you, some kind oof merchant?

Attached: WWMD.jpg (1200x897, 489K)

I don’t know jack shit about flying. What I do know is that women in the military retarded cock suckers. You don’t need a high IQ to know that.

So?

"What I do know is that women in the military retarded cock suckers"

Read your fucking sentence dipshit, it makes no goddam sense..

this is why I made the comment, Jow Forums is rife with mentally under-developped insomniacs making stupid remarks about others' intellectual aptitudes

Attached: notasmartman.png (1000x557, 215K)

I'm a dmt elf now

Yeah... We have our own equality branch in the military now

She can be “stripped of command” upon her own request. Article said she had “made mistakes,” though, so I’m almost entirely certain that it had something to do with regular fuckups like being directionally challenged or some shit like that. She was in what is essentially an advertisement squad meant to show off new planes and be used for recruiting efforts.

This

One of them was. Female watch officer or whatever was in control of the bridge. Captain was sleeping. Looked like there was going to be a collision but had like ten minutes to avoid, didn't wake up the captain to deal with it, then ordered the ship to turn into and in front of the other ship at the last minute. The collision killed iirc 10 people.

The other collision was because the crew didn't know how to operate the radars they had on the ship, and that one also killed something like 10 people.

yes, at least 2 of them

Attached: AllisonSturges.jpg (1000x687, 337K)

Also this.
I think she realized that this job is really fucking stressful and that a lot of reaponsibility was riding on her shoulders and she didn’t have faith in her abilities. Good decision to step down, if you’re not up to the challenge then it’s best you don’t endanger other people.

Don't forger the female captain of the Argie sub that went missing

American leadership and general society has been compromised by jews and chinks.

This is also the case with most other white nations.

The government and military no longer make reasoned and sensible decisions. They are now in the process of self-destructing themselves with retarded feminist bullshit. Europe and America are following a "NO BORDERS LOL" policy that's diluting their populating, increasing crime rates, and making it easier to create civil unrest and civil war.

wtf i love clockwork elves now

Attached: bhm5.gif (351x184, 2.99M)

>The real US army exists in a different dimension.

you mean they keep spending their money on fantasy tech in artificial dreams that will fail them the moment they try to use it?

Check this out.
rt.com/usa/451345-f-16-woman-commander-fired/

incedentally, the TR3-b Ghoul doesn't exist.

none of them do.

So, try to remember that when (((They))) "Steal" them all, and give you a choice to surrender or face the wrath of fictitious space-planes.

THEN, remember that we still have a REAL military, with REAL planes, REAL tanks, and REAL bombs and guns, and REAL nuclear weapons.

>The other collision was because the crew didn't know how to operate the radars they had on the ship
Fitzgerald? Woman there too

Attached: natism.webm (1280x720, 1.35M)

Fraternization period, it’s a violation of the UCMJ.

>Muh woymn in things!!!

I belive Norway and Sweden are the biggest players in PC military and delegating national security to the same women that burn coal and crave migrant dick.

Australia literally tried to go 1.5 years ordering recruiters to pass all women through into basic training and to only let men in if they were absolutely exceptional, this went on until some recruiters blew the whistle and lost their jobs because of it.
I passed my initial testing (you session) with the highest marks possible and was still told I had to wait for "undisclosable reasons" until they call me, oddly enough I got a call from them just 2 weeks after the whole scandal became public.