What are you really living for atheists and agnostics?

Let's say you get your dreamgirl for a wife and raise beautiful prodigy children. All your desires are answered. What do you do after that?
Is there really much meaning to our lives if we do not believe in an afterlife? What difference will it make if we die now or later? Why havent you off'd yourself already?

Attached: 46674648_125055468533145_8371399254546449418_n.jpg (1080x1225, 106K)

Because I want to know who wins in the Great Game

atheists are fucking retards.
agnostics just dont know.

>beansfry.

Attached: 1517540508757.png (625x773, 111K)

Attached: 1546667794663.jpg (454x340, 88K)

the Big Game.

Attached: lp81.jpg (640x476, 31K)

لَا إِلٰهَ إِلَّا ٱلله مُحَمَّدٌ رَسُولُ ٱلله

Attached: 30079252_1893549594270446_5723008866396930048_n.jpg (1080x1082, 121K)

If there is a perfect & eternal afterlife what is the point of finding meaning on earth?

Be in this world as a traveler, friend

you will most likely die before then

For you

Even so, it's worth living it to watch it all unfold
There was a stability the world seemed to have until Trump started campaigning for president. Then all of sudden things started getting completely unpredictable and exciting. Now the entire world is in a state of flux.

Play NeuroVR SAO teir games with my wife and we live out the fantasy that we’re young again.
Then we die, go to heaven and it’ll be peaceful.

>Then we die, go to heaven and it’ll be peaceful.
but if youre atheist you dont believe in afterlife

I just didn’t read the post desu
I’m catholic

We live to spread our genes, stop death from aging and eventually conquer the stars

We are destined to become gods

>All your desires are answered. What do you do after that?
People have goals, regardless of whether they believe in a God or not. Why did you have to ask this?

>we

> Is there really much meaning to our lives if we do not believe in an afterlife?

Are the two mutually exclusive?

Perhaps the meaning of life is to give one's life meaning

I pity the fool without the creativity or agency to gravitate towards meaningful endeavors without believing there's a magical paradise waiting for them at the end of it.

To be fair, you're right - even if I make it my life's work to fight the good fight it will make virtually no difference if I die now or later.

Personally, I haven't off'd myself yet because I think I can still do things that will make other people's lives suck less - maybe that's not a lot, but we're all in this together and every little bit helps.

My life's purpose is LE JEEBUS!!!!!! Everything else that exists and makes sense is FUTILE!!!! Take that, nihilists!

Pewds doesn't like or want children. He just wants to camp out in Japan after he reaches 100 million subs before 2020

>If you don't believe in an unproven, unsourced fantasy written by uneducated Jewish scribes 2000 years ago then life has no meaning!!!

Attached: brainlet_3.jpg (550x543, 30K)

You have been lied to.

Attached: 1537816878563m.jpg (1024x685, 54K)

Life... reality. Emjoyment. Not wiating around for your Fake Ass god. Unlike you and your Mirror Lefty cunts. We arent trying to shame people into believing your bullshit. We arent attacking people with sanctimonious babble like this.

Religious cunts are cowards,, afraid of the Dark. You are lazy and stupid and uneducated. You attempt to make these faults into some moral high ground. It's pathetic. Judgey people suck