White nationalists believe that each race should be separated into ethnostates

White nationalists believe that each race should be separated into ethnostates.

Where do the Native Americans go?
Where do the Australian Aboriginals go?

Attached: hmmm.jpg (736x572, 40K)

Anyone got that picture of that massive fat guy behind the queen?
I was telling my dad about it, doesn't believe me.

Help a nigger out pls

Those fuckers already have huge reserves
If they really wanted to be a legitimate nation we’d already be hearing about it
Instead they are content being dependent parasites on white people
So they should be satisfied with “reserves”
/thread

You sound like a Commie.

Attached: 318.jpg (457x300, 35K)

Australian aboriginals can have Australia. Natives can have 1/8th of America. They can choose which 8th.

>Where do the Native Americans go?
Someplace(s) in North America
>Where do the Australian Aboriginals go?
Someplace(s) in Australia

Both have more than enough room to accommodate such small ethnostates

They should genocide all mutts. Nothing of value would be lost in fact, getting rid of the jew puppets #1 would be a blessing for the entire world.Only kikes would disagree

How about: fuck off leaf I'll decide what's best for my country.

It isn't about fairness it is about survival.

Nevermind, just had to google "fat fuck behind queen meme"

Attached: DF8C3594-F363-45D9-9FF2-0165B0DF794F.jpg (615x409, 47K)

>legally being required to register as native american based on blood quantum laws
>children being taken from their parents to distance them from their nations and traditions at indian schools
>multiple unrelated tribes grouped together on the same reservations or tribes being placed on reservations far from their original lands

fuck you nigger. we love this country more than anyone else but we've been dealt a shitty hand. i don't give a fuck who you are if you love this land and it's people but if you're some fucking stupid kike or ignorant white trash 1940s peasant immigrant WWII refugee you can suck my dick and swim back across the atlantic. we will always fight and die for this soil since we've been doing it forever. your taxes don't pay us, your poor gambling addicts do.

Attached: 47230843_268694570503587_5696452508080144384_n.png (480x569, 93K)

>They can choose which 8th.
You have to be retarded to think that would work.

Also, no reason white Australians should be forced to give up their land and homes, they worked hard for that shit in a nearly inhospitable environment. Fuck you commie faggot.

Attached: D769D7F9-F8C1-4F5B-B2D7-2323FF0085FB.jpg (1500x1180, 206K)

FUCKOFFLEAF

>Inside the mind of a fucking leaf

To the losers corner aka shitty reservations

Attached: 1492108885134.jpg (489x488, 41K)

Isn't also communism to force indigenous Australians to leave their homes? Making Australia a white ethnostate would cause that.

Attached: commie.jpg (640x430, 79K)

>inside the mind of emperor bong man

I can only imagine the fantasy he's having in that exact moment

Attached: 06DDE930-900D-4AB6-96EA-F2F5CF718E51.jpg (746x960, 80K)

reserves, dumbass the native americans already have ethnostates

>we will always fight and die for this soil
Ok you do that

>Where do the Australian Aboriginals go?

TO THE BOTTOM OF A VERY VERY DEEP DITCH.

Attached: adgfddfjhnbvfg.jpg (448x597, 120K)

american soil. not native american soil or white american or african american or asian american. just american.

you missed my point about many natives being forced into tribes when we've wanted to join the larger tribe for hundreds of years. i bet your family fled your homeland in fear because they were filthy peasants and not warriors.

american=whites only

The natives lost. They should have been better at using technology and tactics. I mean shit, they were cutting eachothers' throats for 100s of years before any europeans landed, you'd think they'd have developed better ways of killing than stagnating with arrows and hatchets.

Get gud injuns.

says the goblina larper. prove your racial purity, you fucking mutt

Survival of the fittest nigger. We are going to cut welfare and let the poor starve.

>If I trip, this fragile old bitch is dead

>i bet your family fled your homeland in fear because they were filthy peasants and not warriors.
Yeah prolly. Still smarter, taller, and more accomplished than your native ass.

Back to Asia where they belong. They get to be with their people.

Next you niggers will ask where do the ants and bugs go.

i own multiple successful small businesses, a house i never paid any kikes for that has been on my family's land for millenia, i get a check from the dumbest segment of your race and multiple other lower IQ segments of other races, and i'm currently proving your ignorance post after post.

you might be taller but i win in every other category.

is the jeb in drag?

>i own multiple successful small businesses
Selling knitted gloves, moccasins, and gasoline to drink are not separate successful businesses
>a house i never paid any kikes for
$10,000 shack is not a house

where do mixed people go, like if youre half white and half asian, or half nigger half white.

Never heard of Native Title? They already have large chunks of the country for themselves.

you should probably be aware that your own people were conquering eachother long before whitey came around and hit your ancestors harder than they could hit eachother. And alot less bloody too, there have been plenty of inter native wars recorded and mass graves of tribes found from the 1300s that far outnumber any casualties ever inflicted upon them by whites.

I dont think the natives were wrong for defending the land they conquered, even the sioux at little big horn. No one does. They arent a victim of some one sided cruelty, natives are the losers of a game both sides have been playing since the dawn of time that decades later try to lay claim that they never played the conquering game and what was done to them was unfair or unjust and that they deserve reperations for some great great uncle of theirs for losing. Losers dont get reperations in any other culture. Let alone ancestors of losers.

Attached: 1549818711584.jpg (714x534, 29K)

more like renting real estate to dumb white hippy liberals who sell their own knitted gloves and moccasins and other dumb ass hipster shit or partnering with them so they can appear "legitimate" while i do no work at all besides be part native. again profiting off of the dumbest of your race.

and my house is definitely not a shack but you can imagine that if it makes you and your delusions of being more attached to this land than me feel better.

halfway between America and asia, or america and africa.

i'm definitely aware. navajos are gigantic fucking faggots that came here way after my people were here and occupied many of our lands. they are now the largest tribe in the country because of their lies and crocodile tears. navajos are the jews of the natives.

same with komanches and kiowas and other tribes that only survived off enslavement and raiding. don't talk to me about the history of this continent when i've heard the stories from the people who have been here the longest. you're another ignorant refugee from the wars in europe.

hell

>25%
Why do you care? lol you're french.

give them a train ride and nice warm shower when they get there

because i wasn't born in france i was born in america. are you 100% irish or did your mom get raped by a pajeet and shit you out on her barren potato patch?

The indians are extinct and the abbos are fauna, so a non issue in any case.

The gas chambers.