Thoughts on Blair Cottrell?

Thoughts on Blair Cottrell?

Is he based?

Attached: IMG_4702.jpg (1024x1024, 149K)

Jon Gruden

Unfortunately he speaks like a retard, is way too aggressive and has a low IQ.
He has the right beliefs but he's a horrible leader.

Based

No.

Is he the guy that was Obi-Wan in the prequels?

Pls explain

he's basically Australia's tommy (((Robinson)))
Controlled op

His attitude and aggressiveness drives leftists further left. You need to defeat leftists with reason, logic and overwhelming composure.
Even though leftists don't comprehend the logic, they will defeat themselves when they start their screaming and tantrums.
The goal is to bring people over to our side, not push them further away.
Hitler didn't win over Germany by making enemies with his fellow citizens.

He's based, fuck the cucks in this thread

He names the jew unlike Robinstein

Hes a pretty cool guy. Natsoc that hides his true power level behind working class nationalism

Just lol.

I like him but have to agree with others hes not really a leader, bit of a celeb among the Nationalist from what I can see online/read..should play a background role

Do you like Ben Shapiro and Steven Crowder?

>religious eceleb brainlets
lol no

Absolutely.

10/10

Passion and intensity goes a long way

He is, or was, banging a Jewess named Dia Beltran. He, Avi Yemeni and Sydney Watson can't be trusted. They're all adamant supporters of Zionism and go on and on about Muslims while the communist chinks quietly take over

Blair is actually pretty reasonable and well spoken.

You even admit leftists can comprehend logic. So why waste your time? You are missing the point entirely. We dont need to worry about defeating the left as much as just giving whites permission to stand up for themselves. Once enough do that the left will be defeated pretty easily.

Blair isnt making enemies with anyone except antifa types

He's simply too stupid to achieve anything and attracts bogans and subhumans

good but i think youre wrong about blair the only enemies he's making are already too far left.

was for

Who is that?

He's a fuckwit and a bad leader candidate for the far right for several reasons

1. He threatened his ex gf and tried to burn down her house and was also charged with something else I can't remember but this makes him lose credibility as a leader because the left will ALWAYS use it as an argument against him

2. As said he is too aggressive and comes off as a wannabee Hitler, he tries really hard to mimic everything he does like him

3. He hasn't created a group with a straight and concise goal, there are splinters of opinions in his group because he hasn't outlined a clear objective for example
Primarily he is against Islam and blacks yada yada but few members in his group don't mind them if they assimilate.
Second he tries to support Sikhs and Hindus but some of his followers just hate brown people in general
Thirdly recently he has attacked the Chinese and Asians but no joke a lot of his group has mail order brides or regularly visit Thailand and Vietnam for that cheap Asian poontang so they don't hate Asians.

He's nothing more than a big baby with no leadership talent but is only the face of the right because he is a big Aryan looking cobba.

little IQ, big ego.

His 1 minute (((speech))) was pathetic, I was there and all that echoed through the crowd was "is that it".

FRIENDLY REMINDER TO ALL AUSTRALIAN POSTERS

>VOTE FOR FRASER ANNING'S CONSERVATIVE NATIONAL PARTY

>guns for self defence
>absolute freedom of speech
>end of foreign aid
>back out of the UN
>no more shitskins
>called for a "final solution" (exact phrase) to the immigration problem
>veteran
>farmer
>QUEENSLANDAAAA

WHAT MORE IS THERE THAT YOU NEED

Attached: Untitled.png (640x476, 13K)

1.You sound like a total faggot, how is this even a bad thing? He's committed and cares deeply, this is literally a positive

2.Yeah poofta cuckservatives are SO much better

I get that it's easy to criticize, but here's an idea, if you think you can do better, why don't you? Oh that's right leading political movements is actually pretty tough and most don't even have the balls to get involved let alone lead.

I want to see him get into a physical fight with a nigger.

Bit of a fuckwit but he could easily create change if he wasn't so retarded. He's an Aussie natsoc and is public about it, you can still have the views as a natsoc but it's fucking stupid to openly say you are one and let Jews drag our country down further. Plus the Nazi party and even Hitler himself despised Australia, they were going to gook the whole bloody country up and it's very evident of this in Hitler's table talks and all the shit Goebbels shat on about over the years.
Why cuck out your own country and culture for one that's on the other side of the world? Does he seriously not trust or respect our own culture for what it used to be? We had a higher standard than Germany and still do in regards to us being homogeneous.
With that said he does piss off cuckolds and tweet some funny shit, seems like a well rounded bloke but he really needs to sort his views out, or at least the way he expresses himself instead of full on going apeshit, rallying is bruce but he's doing it wrong.

he is absolute based

Well you cum guzzling gypsie cunt you can't have a convicted psychopath be the face of your organisation and palm it off as oh at least he's caring, it's fucking ironic the guy trying to say all blacks are violent has indeed chased his ex's gf with a tomohawk and molotovd his garage.

2. I never said they were better just telling it like it is.

Why the fuck would I want to lead a political party? Politicians are the scum of the Earth, I can absolutely guarantee if he was elected his policies and stance would change more than the tampon in your cunt.

The time for arguments has passed. I wouldn't convert them even if I could wave a magic wand.

Attached: 1516080708301.png (503x388, 390K)

>i don't want more people on my side
Fucking what?

Great way to get ganged up on easier by normies

/ourguy/

Hes good fodder for the raging left and the MSM gets good mileage out of him.

Avi Yemeni and him should do a sex scene in the gym at Balaclava together. Steamy interracial.....

Like other Aussies have said, hes good at whipping up the footsoldiers. Hes not a true leader, but he is Based.

Need some more erudite and well spoken young cunts up in the movement, which i think is gonna happen.

He looks a bit like Faramir

The NSDAP had constant street battles with their political enemies

he's fucking BASED, he built the house i live in. extremely talented carpenter.

based?

He is dating a Pro-Israel mixed Race girl.

Attached: DwZBN3pUwAAvhHE.jpg large.jpg (1268x888, 274K)

kek.

Attached: 2qvn5a.jpg (972x500, 117K)

Interesting. You’re right about Watson. She’s spoken about almost everything but hasn’t remotely touched on how the Chinks are aggressively fucking our country.

Whatever you say, Chang

>They're all adamant supporters of Zionism and go on and on about Muslims while the communist chinks quietly take over

correct. sadly this still goes over people's heads

is this what "based" looks like?

if so,

I will pass.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13 What Happened at the St Kilda Political Meeting - YouTube.png (1280x772, 1M)

He seems ok. It's good to see lads getting out on the streets waving the fucking flag around and shit.
Not everybody can be a keyboard warrior.

hahaha

Attached: 5SmyBAv.jpg (945x500, 208K)

Reminder to join LadSoc if you respect yourself. Or don't, and just sit and stew on the internet.

Attached: Lisa.jpg (480x362, 24K)

Retard.

There’s a place for persuasive words but persuasive words alone are blown away on a puff of wind and easily forgotten in tsunami of manipulative image. What I’d like the persuasive words to do is produce 10,000 B. Cot’s. I don’t know anything about him but I get the impression he’s not a pussy. All that is absolutely fine.
I wonder if what you expect is a magic bullet that will solve all the worlds problems all in one go, no one mans going to do that. Many types will have a part.

Attached: B28746C2-32EA-47E7-BFA6-69E58EC38E7A.gif (240x136, 206K)

she is not Jewish, she is Colombian.

Or just train and workout yourself with more promising results. LadSoc are a bunch of grubby larpers that don't even know how to fight in fight hand to hand and can't even train their members with techniques that improve their fitness, all of their gyms have a shit tonne of derros of all sorts of stock - fat midgets, tall lanklets, borderline greasy shitskins with pooftah accents, etc. They don't discuss anything Australian but love to crack on about le based Europa!1!! and /x/ tier conspiracy theories.
Cunts are borderline breaking the law too with their upcoming plans and anyone joining is 100% being targeted and tracked by AFP/ASIO/ASIS for the suspected terroristic shit they've got going on. There's word that these retarded cunts are legit planning The March on Rome 2.0 in Sydney/Melbourne.

ha ha ha ha ha, etc

Well, you got ONE part right...

So, they are BOTH wrong AND crazy? I agree.

Ah, very subtle analysis - pity you are also wrong.

"hides" - Blair - "hides" - yeah, right mate; he is SO undetectable you'd barely notice him - until he opens his mouth.

Hi Blair.

Yes - just like Trump... or any other man screaming while shaking his fist at the clouds.

You don't think that 70% of people (the silent majority) class him as a nut job? o-k-a-y, you MIGHT be right

I couldn't disagree with you more.

SPBP
Hearts in the right place, just an utter clown.

Reckon he browses Jow Forums?

Attached: PicsArt_02-14-12.05.27.jpg (1080x1080, 106K)

Top kek

this

Attached: 1547733483546.png (1200x786, 846K)

lmfao

He grabbed my dick once

is he a manlet