Anti-white propaganda in my spanish class

Look at #5 and #7

Attached: 20190210_220241.jpg (1960x2281, 2.32M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ips-dc.org/the_cia_contras_gangs_and_crack/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

La creatura....

el ogro de las americas

send this to all the news agencies you can, see who reports

Nice globalist propaganda, Who is imparting the class, a spic?

A translation would be nice, burger.

just like our swedish classes.

Wedon’t speak taco here in syruplabd

Syrupland**

Ye I dun spek nun that chink beaner jew talk.

Attached: FB_IMG_1549667986180.jpg (700x579, 28K)

this desu, someone translate this monkey babble

Attached: wthhf.jpg (546x550, 52K)

>with respect to whites, I do not see the need for an indiscriminate program
>some day there will only be one race and the problem of discrimination will disappear

>someday there will be one race, so there will be no reason for discrimination

Attached: 41803258_465261560646882_8630336562982427069_n.jpg (464x464, 34K)

Americans need to fix their education system

>los indigenus de australia son los aborigenes
>the indigenus of australia are the aborigines
While they were on this rock before Europeans they weren't in Australia first.

>Es ilegal discriminar contra una persona por el color de su piel.
It's illegal to discriminate against a person because of his/her skin color.

>Los indígenas de Australia son los aborígenes.
The natives of Australia are the original population.

>El color verde es la mezcla del azul más el amarillo.
The green color is the mixture of blue plus yellow.

>Con respecto a los blancos, no veo la necesidad de un programa antidiscriminatorio.
With respect to whites, I don't see the necessity of an anti-discriminatory programme.

Heres the best one, sit tight now:
>Algún día solo habrá una raza y el problema de la discriminación habrá desaparecido.
Some day there will only be one race and the problem with discrimination will have disappeared.

I remember my swedish book had a nignog in the cover

el atrocidad americano

Los Blancos is such an awesome sounding name lol.

Yea, I think it's crystal clear at this point that the only course of action left to Los Blancos is to wage an holy war against Los Shitskinos and Los Noseos Grande. Do to them as they would do to you. Until every last trace of them i wiped from our planet.

Fucking disgusting.
Why is it so race-focused, though?
#1, #2 and #6 are race-related too, for example.
Is is not explicitly anti-white, but would be considered racist if reversed:
>indians (native americans) would rather live with their own kind in their own communities
What if we change it for white people?
>whites would rather live with their own kind in their own communities
Oopsie.

Am I mistaken when I suspect that the teacher is probably not a spic but an actual hu-white American fascinated by Latin culture and that hates his own fucking race? Fucking kek...

Attached: (((The Independent))).jpg (1024x419, 144K)

Basically my whole American history book [colonial - civil war] is full of the most blatant anti-white bias. Some was expected because (((college))) but shit, that can't be considered honest. Thanks (((Forner)))

what state?

I don't speak spic either but if you're completely incapable of deducing the meaning from this you're probably pretty low IQ. nearly all of those words are cognate to english

also people who stroke their Zs deserve the death penalty

Yeah from argentina

it makes white people sound like a drug cartel

#5 "Concerning whites, I don't see the need for an anti-discrimination program."

#7 "One day there will be only one race and the problem of discrimination will have disappeared."

Everything taught in spanish in schools is basic slave-tier programming. ESL was a mistake.

Are you suggesting that Swedes can't be black? I think you need to take a long hard look at your assumptions, Sven. You sound like you might a little bit...racist.

>Look at Brasil
Heh

>#7 "One day there will be only one race and the problem of discrimination will have disappeared."
thats racist
saying its a problem to be black or chinese or white etc. theyre not really saying racism is a problem, they are saying race is a problem. they want everyone to be the same, how evil is that. its sick

>sound

Who do you think started cartels?
You think spics came up the infrastructure and methods?
Its all CIA techniques.

It's the globalists' wet dream. Most POC seem cool with it.

report it and get your la raza spic handler fired.

Wow.

>literally we dindu nuffin
t. spic apologist. did the CIA start the Chinese triads and favela gangs too? Mexico is a lawless corrupt shithole, any criminal organization run by psychopaths has an opportunity to gain influence and immunity through violence. You're a fucking retard, especially if you think it takes the foreign meddling of an intelligence community to figure out that bringing drugs from South America to the US at a high markup is profitable

>Whatever white's have no necessity for anti-discimination programs

I don't speak any Spanish but I feel my goblino senses growing stronger and I'm able to understand.

most people dont even understand it
if they did they wouldnt be cool with it
but they dont want to understand and turn the brain off
thats all

Report it to the usual right-wing sites and campus administration, idiot.

Why are you learning Spanish in the first place?

Are they teaching Turkish in the Netherlands? No
Are they teaching whatever paki'a speak in the UK? No
Are they teaching arab in Sweden? I dunno, they might.

My point being. You're supposed to be less cucked than we are. Just keep shouting your tacobell order in English till they get it right.

If you take spanish in order to relate to illegal invaders, youre a cuck faggot anyway. what did you think spanish class is? lmao, take german or french you absolute douche

Pick up a book you dumb motherfuck,
Latin America didn’t give 2 shits about the “drug trade” until america decided to invent a “war on drugs”.

America is the ultimate we gud boyz, we diddu nuffin.

But go ahead, keep blaming everyone else. I bet you also believe osama bin laden hated muhh freedom kek

>Latin America didn’t give 2 shits about the “drug trade” until america decided to invent a “war on drugs”.
>what in the absolute fuck is supply and demand
your entire post is a brain tumor

>Implying that the (((media))) is going to report negatively about anything antiwhite
Tucker Carlson might run with it, but it will otherwise be ignored.

What in the absolute fuck is reading a book?

You’re embarrassing yourself. Do some research on drug trading. And while you are at it, tell Justin T we say hi :)

>Thinking that illegal Mexicans are the only people who speak Spanish

Even an Aussie cunt knows you're full of shit mutt, Spanish is from Spain and is a perfectly good European language worth learning, no need to get the angries

>I don't know what supply and demand is
>r-r-r-read a book haha
>WE EL DINDU NUFFIN
would you like to provide us with a reading list of sources that prove the cartels are run by the CIA and not a bunch of beaners? This is classical blaming los gringos for your shithole being a corrupt geopolitical criminal enterprise, cope harder fuckmouth.

Go be a spic somewhere else, I can't wait until ICE throws you the fuck back into Mexico you fucking dirty fruit picking faggot leech

So you expect some anonto provide the smoking gun on the us involvement in the multi billion drug trafficking ring

Kek

Here, start with this
ips-dc.org/the_cia_contras_gangs_and_crack/

>So you expect some anonto provide the smoking gun on the us involvement in the multi billion drug trafficking ring
yes, that is the next step when you make a claim, you provide your sources.
>Contras
>Nicaragua
>Blandon
>Mexico
wew lad. everybody already knew about the CIA crack involvement, and your cartels predate that. Why were the Mexicans involved in cocaine being freighted directly from Central America to the US via boats?

>Are they teaching Turkish in the Netherlands? No
>Are they teaching whatever paki'a speak in the UK? No
>Are they teaching arab in Sweden? I dunno, they might.
Yet. I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple of schools in America that only taught Spacish either, as in no English at all.

Most of the imported products I've seen coming from the US are labeled in both English and Spanish

jesus christ what the fuck kind of world do we live in

Attached: 1539252812326.jpg (1280x1162, 556K)

Attached: 1519960385001.jpg (680x499, 48K)

Jesu'Cristo.

who the fuck stroke their z's?

This test is quite literally NPC training. Insert word of correct opinion _here_

germans, frogs, and women

>los blancos
>the whites