Reply if you love Jesus

John 3:17
>For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Amen.

Attached: jc as jc.jpg (1400x932, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBzCY7DFbW0
biblestudytools.com/revelation/passage/?q=revelation 1:1-8
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3
youtu.be/OvxmCSx6CNs
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/compare/belief-in-god/by/income-distribution/
pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/our-humanity-naturally/201103/misinformation-and-facts-about-secularism-and-religion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions
youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibEaIPtMk
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulk7QGfMgA4
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amen

Attached: baphyyy.jpg (1100x1650, 1.62M)

>worshiping jewish desert gods

Yes indeed

Fret not thyself because of evildoers, neither be thou envious against the workers of iniquity. For they shall soon be cut down like the grass, and wither as the green herb. Trust in the Lord , and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed.
Psalm 37:1-3 KJV

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
John 3:16 KJV

Attached: IMG_-jpbb85.jpg (334x334, 28K)

Amen

Got em, gaykid
Jesus is my and your Lord eternally

I'm no theist, I don't need God in my life.
But I love Jesus and his teachings.

Go Away Satan
In Christs name be rebuked
Through the power of the Eternal Father may his Son Christ Jesus Yeshua bring his enemies to destruction

No, fuck off. God isn't real and christianity is a blight on the west

Love gay people like you love yourself.

Attached: ITSOK.jpg (1491x918, 332K)

Nice

Hail

Mathew 10
Christianity is by jews for jews.
christianity (or any other form of abrahamic religions) was never meant for the gentiles.

go back to YOUR ancient traditions, stop Larping as a jew

To deny Jesus as god is damnable because you deny the only path to reighteousness. The Pharisees thought jesus was a great teacher as well.

Jesus taught this.

“Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield. And thy exceedingly great reward”

Just reading Genesis this morning

Amen brothers

Amen

Attached: 1549588056409.jpg (600x394, 76K)

Revelation 2:9

"I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan."

Incel posting is a sin, jew

Easily. Gays get the loving rod of god and they won’t enjoy it.

Faggot

I hope I'm alive on the day when witchhunts are a thing again, pedophile filth

t. onyx the fortuitous

I do. Thanks for posting this.

t. knows nothing about scripture or christianity
why are you fags in every Christian thread? just make your own pagan orgy ritual thread or some shit, dumbass

curious on learning about jesus and christianity

Nice

Start with John and Matthew and listen to David Wilkerson preach
He’s the best!!!

(((Jesus)))

Attached: FD0D3053-B10A-4854-B693-25B25308E4FC.jpg (1024x768, 352K)

A Call to Anguish is my favorite Wilkerson sermon. Just heart wrenching and beautiful.

How the fuck does this belong on Jow Forums
This is literally just boomer tier slave preaching about your synthetic love for a fucking Semite. Grow up and understand our people's spirituality lies within the blood and soil not a fucking book written by jews and communists.

Kek you people are pathetic

Attached: IMG_2216.jpg (960x960, 237K)

JESUS IS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is what Christians actually believe:

youtube.com/watch?v=CBzCY7DFbW0

Attached: 1544491455717.jpg (897x926, 530K)

The book of revelations is the most Jow Forums friendly I'd say. You'll read parts and be like "Oh wow, that's happening right now"

biblestudytools.com/revelation/passage/?q=revelation 1:1-8

God bless you all you racist loons.

blood and soil encompasses literally no moral code. you have zero ground to stand on saying that browns taking over your land is wrong without any eternal law. in fact we are just beings with no meaning in that case.

Amen

Fuck off

“Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words.”
Daniel 10:12 KJV

Like the other user said start off with New Testament. Read some of the teachings and sayings of Jesus, read slow and ingest thoughtfully the meanings you take from it. Contrast it to the evil direction of the world we all see.

It really is like discovering a whole new reality. And there’s literally thousands of years of culture and teachings built upon it. Albeit layered with many lies by evil. But if you’re heart is willing to be made pure and you’re willing to learn, it will click.

Attached: JESUS.jpg (1920x1080, 737K)

ridiculous post friend. true, but come on bro.

Dr. William L. Pierce - A Message To White Christians
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

The Bible: A Jewish Conspiracy Hoax
dropbox.com/s/23nk7d81ztazgco/The_Bible-_A_Jewish_Conspiracy_Hoax.mp3?dl=1

The Christian Mass and How it Ties into Jewish Ritual Murder
dropbox.com/s/q7tfgl01o9p0plq/The_Christian_Mass_-_Jewish_Ritual_Murder.mp3?dl=1

Communism’s Christian Roots
dropbox.com/s/t4vhlsqph3apzzw/Communism_s_Christian_Roots.mp3?dl=1

Jesus: The Jewish Archetype
dropbox.com/s/ukn3tm6e95dyl2u/The_Inquisition.mp3?dl=1

YHVH: Taking the mask off Christianity
dropbox.com/s/dxrzvm4lr651ohg/taking_the_mask_off_Xianity.mp3?dl=1

On Christianity: The Censored Section of the National Alliance Membership Handbook | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2015/03/on-christianity-the-censored-section-of-the-national-alliance-membership-handbook/
archive.is/w7ON0

On Christianity | National Vanguard
nationalvanguard.org/2010/10/on-christianity/
archive.is/V5dq3

Attached: william pierce on christianity.jpg (720x317, 54K)

Just gotta keep getting better for him and The Father, one day at a time

Attached: 1542362987393.jpg (607x608, 161K)

Based

i love jesus

Praise Jesus !
Amen.

I'm not religious, but I think the story of Jesus is one of the greatest ever told. Powerful stuff.

Fake an gay, no tits.

Christianity:
>teaches that all races are the same
>teaches the Earth is 6,000 years old
>globalist religion that destroys native culture
>sees jews as demigods walking the Earth
>wrong about literally everything
>complete bullshit that contributes nothing to the world

Attached: 1535383321010.jpg (768x1600, 569K)

How is it both ridiculous and true?

I'll call no one a father who is no closer than a stranger.

(((William L. Pierce)))

Amen indeed

Amen.

>through him might be saved
satanic concept

Attached: 1547416613262.png (880x703, 151K)

Please listen to Mere Christianity by CS Lewis
We want you in His kingdom with us fren!!!!!
Lewis was a non religious convert too and this is probably the best book I’ve ever read
youtu.be/OvxmCSx6CNs

>jews for jews.
No such thing.
The white European people of the 12 tribes are God's chosen.

Yeah, but I'm a whore. So it's probably better to say He loves me, and I can't do else but trust He'll remake me on His time. Even that's already a gift and to His glory rather than any sort of accomplishment on my part.

Thank God for that, and thank God for you.

Digits confirm you’re just a faggot.

You’re accommodating the gospel in my opinion. Fuck what Jow Forums WANTS to hear. But I love you my brother

Why did he wait so long?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/story-of-jesus-christ-was-fabricated-to-pacify-the-poor-claims-controversial-biblical-scholar-8870879.html

You’re with Him

Amen

Attached: 1550043045736.jpg (618x741, 75K)

You must develop your relationship with the Lord, otherwise a stranger he will be.

We must secure the existence of our people and future for white children.
It is our gods given duty to protect life and beauty invested in us by the divine. We have a duty to tend to the bountiful earth provided to us by our ancestors and the traditions built over countless eons.
We owe no loyalty to rootless, cosmopolitan intellect that seeks to subdue and destroy all authentic connection to life and the earth. A globalist, universalist cult like yours rejects all identity in lieu of a cosmopolitan, atomized existence.
"Eternal values" for all men equallly, Kek, what a Jewish crock of shit.

Attached: IMG_2232.jpg (1007x1024, 302K)

Suppose he was sound enough

I came to Christianity because it’s the only way to explain the obviously supernatural evil of the Jews.

The only way the nature of the Jew makes sense is if the messiah appeared just like their prophecy said he would, before the destruction of the 2nd temple, And instead of embracing him they murdered him for blaspheming the “chosen people.”

They put themselves above the Lord and they’ve been in open rebellion against God ever since.

Read pic related. It was only recently translated into English and it’s got some of the heaviest bantz against our spiritual opponents that I’ve ever seen.

Attached: 5F4E6AB4-8041-48FF-8390-640FB997F1A4.jpg (738x1082, 257K)

"Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful."
--- Edward Gibbon

>wealthier people are significantly less likely to believe in god
pewforum.org/religious-landscape-study/compare/belief-in-god/by/income-distribution/

>64% of evangelicals don't believe in evolution
pewforum.org/2013/12/30/publics-views-on-human-evolution/

>religious people are more likely to be violent, get a divorce, and have unprotected sex
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/our-humanity-naturally/201103/misinformation-and-facts-about-secularism-and-religion

>partial list of all 4,200 religions in the world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_religions_and_spiritual_traditions

>Christian cringe compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=F1ibEaIPtMk

>Styxhexenhammer: Read the Bible, become a better Atheist
youtube.com/watch?v=Ulk7QGfMgA4

Attached: 1535456554994.jpg (477x640, 49K)

Ruth 1:16
“And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God"

Attached: 1547698151700.png (1259x1026, 106K)

Yes Rockwell's successor and most influential white nationalist, counter-semetic speaker since ww2 is a fuckin Jew and not Rabbi Yeshua bar Yoseph.

Attached: 9b3331db27d28d6d4f66f6fd46c1577c8492f905a459608afee04b62a660c959.jpg (500x280, 43K)

I have gayboy bong sources too that say different
theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/14/what-is-the-historical-evidence-that-jesus-christ-lived-and-died
>How confident can we be that Jesus Christ actually lived?
>The historical evidence for Jesus of Nazareth is both long-established and widespread. Within a few decades of his supposed lifetime, he is mentioned by Jewish and Roman historians, as well as by dozens of Christian writings. Compare that with, for example, King Arthur, who supposedly lived around AD500. The major historical source for events of that time does not even mention Arthur, and he is first referred to 300 or 400 years after he is supposed to have lived. The evidence for Jesus is not limited to later folklore, as are accounts of Arthur.

Quit licking the boots of men

Praise

Attached: 1548319849036.jpg (785x1200, 569K)

Do you realize that nothing is serious?

It's all made as a play.
So when the curtain calls we will bow before His glory and He will clap.
He will clap because we did an marvelous work losing ourselves in the designated character.
It was a wonderful rollercoaster!

He knows everything will be alright because He is just sleeping, but He likes the thrill to forget it.

You are the joker of the deck.

Render to Caesar NOTHING. Nothing belongs to Caesar. If you encounter a whore with feet that smell, be her servant and wash her feet with the most expensive perfume you can find. Its also OK to be white. Its not racism to prefer to marry a white. Its called preference.

Do not eat Bread flesh or drink blood symbolically.

THETANS SUSSEX
TAR TAN SUSSMAN
TAR SUS TARBOX

KEY TAR

V ER C IN GET OR IX

Fuck off kike shill. hail Jupiter!

It's a good entry point for those that are extremely cynical, which is most of this board. I started off with revelations. The mark of the beast microchip shit was bizarre, but pretty compelling. If I started off with any other part of the bible I might not have continued to read it and would not have embraced Christianity

based

copypasta.
also, this is obviously untrue if you’ve read the Bible. The esoteric reality of the teachings are given by the grace of christ and revealed over time to the practitioner, not the intellectual critic who has not even begun to recognize the hopelessness of his own spiritual condition, and who completely ignore the absolute undeniable fact that all of us are steadily moving closer to death.
Jesus enlightens. He is the teacher and our guide. He died to save literally YOU. And still people post things like this.
it is okay, you do not realize I think how much truly you (you you you you you) are loved by the literal creator of the universe, and what he is trying to do for you. Once you realize what exactly Jesus did , and is doing, for literally you, there is no way to say the things that you are saying.
I hope no one becomes confused by these links. The authors are clearly very lost. We all are lost, very lost. We need our guide and our teacher.
Jesus is the Logos!
He is the only example of Love ever provided in the world. There is no more perfect example other than him.
>mad at Jesus
>literally why though

I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me - Phillipians 4:13

Forgive me jewsus I've been a bad goy

First for the teachings of Sun Myung Moon.

Attached: tumblr_inline_p4nrhdI8Db1qbmt2a_640[1].png (547x419, 359K)

>david koresh kike
>no historical proofs of whatsoever
>magic zombie jew that hasn't a single piece of recorded evidence of the existence of -- not even the contemporaneous chroniclers made any note of the non-existent fiction
>chistendom didn't even take off 'til constantine, c.400CE...

Attached: alaha_pailis.gif (240x114, 1.93M)

Attached: 29-steve-brule-check-it-out.w700.h700.jpg (700x700, 106K)

Bless you. I concede to your argument

Amen

Attached: 1102014624_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 141K)

Reverence for the traditional ways of my ancestors, invested in them through an authentic to the divine and the existence of my people is the highest priority.

Your cult worships the virtues of passive acceptance of death, dissolution, and slavery. The West's current state is a result of Christian thinking. You lick the bare feet of Semites and expect to be taken seriously. "Wuv you daddy Jesus, *nuzzles*"

Attached: IMG_2023.jpg (1024x763, 261K)

yeah jesus loved my sister when he gave her cancer, you people are so fucking stupid

Jesus expliteky said he came for all men, not whites. There is no "white" in your dead god's eyes.

You’re right, he did

>2000 years ago a desert cultist died
HE SAVED YOU FROM SIN; DONT YOU SEE HIM DYING MEANS THERES NO REASON TO CARE ABOIT THIS WORLD

Fucking Kek, you people are deranged. There is no "esotericism" in Christianity, only blatantly slavish moral teachings for women and weak men.

Attached: IMG_2214.jpg (640x360, 83K)

Amen

Notice the abundance of shills whenever Christ is invoked, increasingly so on Pol. Almost as if something is worried about the idea reigniting as it has time and time again in history. Seemingly out of nowhere. Quite a feeling when the Holy Spirit falls upon you.

Also, pic related. The stone of Scone, the coronation stone in England where the royals are crowned.

Fun to hypothesize it possibly being the stone Jacob that he laid his head upon to see the spiritual ladder to heaven.

The artifacts of the Bible leave behind great mysteries for us to uncover. Interesting to study. Daniel and Revelation were starting points for me, given all of the end time prophecies that are unfolding.

Attached: 521775E6-96DF-4630-95F5-86AEA52B58FA.jpg (1280x960, 400K)

Hey, you don’t believe in eternity
That’s on you