A Liberal SJW professor was teaching Feminist History at JNU...

A Liberal SJW professor was teaching Feminist History at JNU. She began today's lesson on Aurangzeb's contributions to queer feminist theory during the Mughal Maratha War.
She began with her lecture, when she heard a soft laughter. She got really angry.
"Tell me. Is there any disgusting, Feminism-opposing, Right-Wing Bhakt who wants to disagree with ME?"
A young man, with the charisma of Bhagwan Sri Krishna stood up. He was a full-blooded, 6'3, 56 inch chest janeyu dhari whose eyes, already bright, shone even brighter thanks to his 4 am post-upwaas yoga.
"Aurangzeb.........was not feminist. He was, in FACT, brutal tyrant."
The liberal professor wanted to emit a shrill scream (which she considered as powerful as a factual argument). But one look from his radiant eyes silenced her. She started to cry.
A boy in the class, a centrist memer, looked at this man with awe.
"You destroyed her, with FACTS and LOGIC!"
The man smiled.
"No bhrata. FACTS and LOGIC are just incomplete concepts given to us by the West. I unleashed the force of Dharma which is righteous and true in both the real and the spiritual world".
There was silence as the light of Dharma lit up the lecture hall. The professor melted into a pile of toxic sludge.

Attached: IMG-20190207-WA0004.jpg (960x522, 36K)

India is SJW shithole that worships muslim mughal cock.

You've got a wrong image, भ्राता. Hindus are nationalistic af.

Thought you were doing a Ben Shapiro origin story for a minute.

Then he took a shit on the classroom floor.
The End

Lol. Hindu nationalism = cowards. True Nationalists are Americans. learn from us.

Wow, Indian fanfiction is fucking bizarre lol

>then everybody crapped

bro, India is a 100% mixed race mutt country. By comparison US is only 56%. Hinduism is not based on caste so there is no need to be proud of it. The so called "Aryans" of India are just as mutts as any other. Also the so called aryans/bramins are the most hated caste in the region. They are literally jews.

>Hinduism is not based on caste
Found the butt-hurt dalit nigger

Appreciated and saved.

I am a native from Kathmandu. You like the 99% of this board don't know about us and we hate brahmin kikes who have come here from all over the region and pollute and destroyed our beautiful city. But we don't hate on Hindus. We are the conservatives who still fight for our hindu kings. But kike brahmins along with commie scums have deposed the royal family. We will take the revenge of it one day, hopefully.

Lol, we will extinct you by breeding with your wives and daughters. India will capture back what is theirs by default.

I am sorry, I was just trying to be edgy. I am new here, I don't have any hard feeling for you or anyone else. I support your efforts for your cultural preservation, as I do for all other nations too.

I will fight for you too, my brother

How do i into dharma? I don't care about SJW's really, as I'm too reclusive to deal with them regularly. I would however like to unleash dharma when the situation calls for it.

I have no idea what any of this is about, but nice story brojeet.

Thank for your kind words. We still think India is our ally regardless of what this scum commie government is doing right now.
JNU is the most leftist propaganda indoctrination center of this whole region.

>trying to conserve your culture while the very earth under your feet fucks you up every 5 years.

shut up.

Cool story bro

Based and India-pilled

we are used to it. But we all know that your country is to be blamed for it. lmao

Aye, you Indo-Aryan boys are alright.

Attached: 65675753445588866884.jpg (782x810, 146K)

You are a brainwashed watchmen dalit. Varna system is a integral part of sanatana dharma and you cann piss off to any nastika darshana (budhhism for example) if you don't like it.

Putting brahmins and commies in one group shows now naive, immature and ill informed you are, you ugly mongoloid. Commies hate brahmins, as brahmins are, if you like it or not, the intellengia and carriers of the core beliefs of sanatana dharma.

We can argue whether the (varna) system was birth based or not, but completely ignoring that it is a integral part of vedanta is stupid. You should read something during your night shifts you cuck.

First lesson, never listen to a fucking nepali (yes it's a county lmao) about anything.

Hindu nationalists seem pretty based. Can you take your fellow countrymen back though, we really don't need them here undercutting the tech and pharmaceutical businesses.

What i the religion of native Nepalis?

Underrated

Attached: FB_IMG_1528893362054.jpg (1106x480, 70K)

underrated

I have a feeling this is a muhammad.

Hinduism. But we are mixed of both Buddhism and Hinduism here in KTM. This is why we are quite unique and most people don't know about us. And it's a good thing.
We are mutts mixed with "Aryans" and Tibetans. Some mixed with Indians and Pakistanis as well, it was inevitable.

Shut up, they contribute to our army as Ghorkas. I suppose he dislikes brahimins in Nepal because they act like Evangelics or Mullahs.

Gorkha*

Nothing unique about being half budhhist and hindu city kiddo. Budhhism is nothing but hindusim stripped for export. The differences in epistemology are something that your brain will never comprehend, so leave it at that. My best suggestion would be never leave your country and come to India to paint (not artistry painting because that's out of your scope, but painting building walls) to India.

interesting thread. i'm going to keep an eye on it silently.

Lol you know nothing about Buddhism. Modern Hinduism is vastly influenced by Buddhism. Anyway, you don't need to insult any Dharmic religion, as they all preach similar things.

yeah you can say that about Buddhism. Siddarth was born into a hindu family so all of his "logic and teachings" were based on Hinduism. But I am not a religious person anyway. Which means I do not do religious shits but I do enjoy the holidays I get because of different festivals n shit.
And lol yes, lots of the people go to India to do cheap labor works. It is really a shame that our country can't provide them with basic level of employment.

And then everyone on the bus clapped.

You are 100% correct.
religions change with time, I think it's good to be inclusive in a limited way.

Nice supposition nigger, spoken with a perfect western binary abrahimic logic.

I could insult you but it wouldnt help anything. My only suggestion is you read deeply and thoroughly before comparing any kind of Hindu (includes budhhists and jains) with mullas and evangelicals. Even our dalits are better than them.

Sanatana dharma is not a expansionist religion and so is true for India. Hence, we can almost always not draw parallels between abrahamic religions and Eastern dharmas.

I know an Indian family who at their praying corner have elephant Hindu stuff but also a picture of Christ.

Sarva Dharma Sama Bhava

Its one of the core beliefs which the liberals and lefties in India quote all the time. Nevertheless, it is a part of my religion.

Idk I kinda like it

I completely agree with what you said, but as I pointed out and as he confirmed, the priests that he may have encountered might be evangalic type. I never said hindu priests do so, but those priests that he encountered do so. That means those priests are not true Hindu, as they are using abrahamic ways. Would you call Nirmal Baba or Asaram Hindu? I would not, since they didn't followed dharma

"you know nothing about budhhism" says the "secular liberal hindu " who doesn't know how adi shankaracharya literally BTFO'D all of them out of India.

Modern hinduism is arguably more influenced by South Indian type of Hinduism than North. It has nothing to do with budhhism.

The fact that you took my comment as if I'm slamming budhhism proves you don't know shit about it.

the rare banterific poo

My parents lived in India a couple of years, I was also born there till I was 2 or so. And my parents spread gospel in those days, it was easy for them to convince them of Jesus and such but not to convert them, they basically didnt do anything with it, while it should at least to the evangelicals be something life changing.

I see your point. But I think he never had that kind of experience with any "Brahmin". Also, the babas you mentioned arent brahmins.

I don't want to be the one to defend brahmins but they stick to a very strict code and all these vicious allegations are majority of the time just allegations. You should know better.

Where in india? Evangelicals need to be purged.

Attached: images (13).jpg (770x327, 78K)

Madras, yeah man Im glad my parents left and gave us a normal upbringing.

>secular liberal hindu
How am I secular if I want Hindu Nation-state?
Do you pray to deities? If so , then you should know that deity worship came to Hinduism from Buddhism.
Also, I don't care for modern theistic Hinduism, because it has become stagnant. I think I view Hinduism differently from you, for me it is ever evolving philosophical work. Sadly, theistic philosophies can not be expanded much further, as it could be in older times (like by Adi Shankara).

If they gave you a normal upbringing why are you here? That doesn't seem normal to me.

Id like to go visit some time though, its strange to live so far from where youre born, I also always get questions when people see my pasport.

I in no way means any offense, if you believe in theistic schools of Hinduism. It is good.

Good one, more normal than in a cult like environment.

Are you Dutch or Indian by ethnicity ? (sorry if it is rude)

Dutch.

Presenting righteousness and truth to the Kali is like sprinkling Holy Water on the possessed.

cool

Watch a bollywood movie and you'll see they're all this strange.

Yes, Christians create that environment.

I dont have much to show for it though, but I can eat the hottest curries, as a child an Indian family cared or babysit whatever you call it for me. Its the place with the christ picture among the hindu pictures, I always loved the food. Now I dont see them that often anymore, and I make my own curry but its never as good as the Indian family. I call them grandma and aunt/uncle I see them still as family.

One time at the burial of grandma, a woman did a seance the spirit of grandma entered her and she started talking to us. I dont believe in these things but was very real she spoke to me like grandma did. But if its true or false i dont really care, its probably good for closure.

>Tldr something about street shitting
Cool story bro. Try speaking English next time so we can understand

You should come visit India again
>a woman did a seance the spirit of grandma entered her and she started talking to us. I dont believe in these things but was very real she spoke to me like grandma did.
Ok....

I always wanted a summary of the Mahabharata, thanks Pajeet!

Do you have dual citizenship?

No, I dont.

lol it is, you're correct. remember the true enemy of mankind is the pedophile banker faction that practices population engineering on us and uses our children as sex slaves. that's all the CIA, FBI, DHS, NSA, Hollywood, UN & NATO really are. every other thing that they create is to divide us, we are a board of peace fighting for our children. the jew/nazi shill meme divides us. the democrst republican shill meme divides us. the man/woman shill meme divides us. in the end a nation is an institution created by a population to protect it's children and support of a nation and it's citizens is the most enlightened position we can have, that is how you truly support and love people on a massive scale: they become your fellow american patriot. India has as much of this patriotism as the united states, but with a based as fuck religion that functions more like a humanist philosophy than any jew on s stick could ever be.

Wtf you beta sissy, why would that be rude to ask. Stop being such a fem.

Shut the fuck up poos your religion is a meme

Woah a nigger said it must be true.