America was supposed to become a White paradise

America was supposed to become a White paradise

Attached: 1531253490583.jpg (400x387, 15K)

Your life wouldn't be better if you lived in an ethnostate. White ethnostates were full of civil wars and wars with other... white countries.
>B-B-BUT JAPAN
High suicide and depression rates, just like South Korea.

The modern country of Australia is extremely multicultural and functions better and peacefully than any shitty ethnostate would.

If only we could try again

Attached: 1550004000478.png (128x93, 14K)

That is true to some degree. Face it, us white people don’t belong picking cotton or working the cash register

>no non-ethnostate has ever fought in a war
Are you retarded?

fuck your aryan nightmare! Freedom for ALL!

I can tell you right now if we got rid of our blacks and illegals things would be vastly better. It wouldnt be perfect (no shit) but it would be objectively better

It would have been multicultural, tonns of different cultures from all over Europe

More ethnostates were involved in pre-emptive war than non-ethnostates. This is historical fact.

That's true, but the debate here is ETHNOSTATE, not "specific-minorities-I-don't-like-state".

Actually Japan has a lower suicide rate than a lot of other countries

Russia is actually near number 1 if not number 1 and multicultrual paradises like Brazil or places in Africa are also a lot higher than Japan

Attached: suicide rate.png (1093x527, 151K)

you have to go back

name a historical ethnostate

Attached: 1543643434144.jpg (570x558, 87K)

open your eyes. everything that happened to blacks in the 60s is happening to whites today. any people can be destroyed by a hollowed out culture, any people can be coaxed into suicide and self-destructive behavior. look at the native americans before the blacks. blacks were fine when we were leading them with a real culture, whites were fine when they had a real culture. what changed? you're a fool if you don't see that whites ARE niggers now.

it's not niggers. niggers today are awful, but it's not niggers. it's the fucking kikes.

greece leads the charts if you look at male suicides alone. Our females bring the average down a whole lot because they virtually never kill themselves.

Attached: 1538213611928.png (578x737, 194K)

didn't inoculate itself against the hebrew virus

There's a decent number of Jews in both China and Japan and both those countries are doing fine.

>White ethnostates were full of civil wars and wars with other... white countries.
>implying the world has had a time when it wasn't full of wars within and without
>having more people with less in common creates peace
>mfw this aussie faggot can't even into japan's unique cultural view of suicide
o i am laffin

>doing fine

Wew lad
Hang yourself

>a decent number
first off I don't believe that
secondly if it's true, they obviously have some sort of way of oh, how do I say..not taking any shit from them

It was a white paradise until WW2.

also
>china doing fine..
lol..literally in a Orwellian nightmare based on a jewish ideology

It was fundamentally leftist from the start, so the well was poisoned

Don't change the topic. Japan is still doing OK. Clearly Jews aren't the problem then.

>multicultural

You mean multiethnic.
Most white ethnostates were multicultural to begin with.

jews have destroyed america..I'm not even gonna debate this fact

>Japan is still doing OK. Clearly Jews aren't the problem then.
According to your logic it's not because clearly jews cause suicide.

OK I set myself up for that one. Fair enough.

But then the superior race decided to import cheap labor and now the cheap labor wasn't so cheap after all
What a great fucking idea, Johnson.

Just imagine the SOuth withou nignogs

W> honk honk

Attached: 962F2584-DBFA-423D-B98D-37B472622262.jpg (460x226, 34K)

k