Trump really does make dreams come true

Trump really does make dreams come true

We’re going home bros

Attached: 2EEEB934-444D-4789-936F-D5C96DB2D0DB.png (550x627, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpHoj0Ia6ks
youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=73I4I40nTSQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Y2XSm0U_u_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: a rapist and a child trafficker walk into a bar.png (220x356, 96K)

Hi, Shlomo.

MIGA!

Attached: 41a980af072bdd8a9dc8647c0204360b5b7c05e38d2f006b97aba7ae646791f4.jpg (479x774, 45K)

Cringe

people still play wow?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=WpHoj0Ia6ks

das it mane

Looks like the toxic avenger

EverQuest was the better MMO. Solid redpilled community without a bunch of furries.

Based

WoW was created by some of the most hardcore everquest nerds.

A bit before my time, but I know they have/had a loyal fanbase. I'm sure you have great memories there, user.

p99 is still going strong.

>Activision/Blizzard players are dumber then niggers

Attached: Blizzard shills.png (900x900, 157K)

i haven't been paying any attention since i know it will be terrible because blizzard is run by fucking morons and the current generation of vidya players are trash humans. but when is it being released? my body is ready for memberberries

absolutely based and redpilled

Attached: Peons_f09251_5982987.jpg (641x556, 127K)

let's face It's just not the same. everyone knows every trick and shortcut like the back of their hand & they'll leave you down in Lower Guk after they get rezz'd from the group wipes.

>SORRY GTG!

p99 seems cool, I just don't have the time for it anymore.

Blizzard is laying off a shit ton of people today. I was on Twitter this morning reading all of the #woke people’s crying post. It nourishes my fucking soul, bros. Video game companies are an absolute dumpster of extreme left ideology.

Summer '19

we should've left nips in charge. what were we thinking?

oh wow. nice. i can't wait to savor that flash of happiness before rampant disappointment sets in.

That and the top guilds control to much of the game. They have spotters with raid teams camped on certain mobs. Also, people fucking tell on you like crazy in that game.

Nu-wow is them just re-releasing all the expansions, one at a time,"remastered". They are nostalgia fags and kids born in the late 90s that got hooked when their cool uncle showed them WOTLK. Its mental disease.

what are you even talking about zoomer go play fortnite

Exactly,which why they are doing this. They know the 30-50 y/o crowd will buy it, they want that zoomer money.There will not be bants,no griefing, it will be nothing like the old days.

i am on a pretty edgy guild on BFA

I'd prefer if they cut it off at BC.

Heirlooms ruined organic, world PVP, and cross-realm dungeons and battlegrounds ruined socialization and networking for the sake of expediency.

There was something "real" in going into the chatroom to set up a group by hand. Also, Heirlooms made it so you would have to be wearing Heirlooms too just to compete with them in world PVP, no more questing for new gear while leveling up. So fucking retarded. If they wanted to expedite the leveling process for players who chose to do so, they could have just done an XP%+ ring.

It's sad to see so much sacrificed on the altar of expediency and laziness. BC came out during high school, I took a long break afterwards, I came back during Cataclysm, and I knew the game was dead. What was the point of even making friends anymore when everything was cross-realm?

And this is the problem with this whole thing, everyone has their own idea of what needs to be "fixed",what needs to be released, and what needs to stay he same. Fuck this game and fuck this company, the rose tinted glasses cloud and the depressed are who will be playing this and its fucking stupid. Also fuck you and your reddit spacing, faggot.

were going home boys.

no one ever told on me. im a good boy

Attached: 1443537962716.png (726x723, 579K)

MAKE WARCRAFT GREAT AGAIN.

FUCK RETAIL AND FUCK CROSS REALM.

Attached: 1369550985321.jpg (300x300, 35K)

WON'T BE THE SAAAAAAAMEEEEEEEEEEEE

what fucking potato heads actually think it will be the same. For a start they are 10 years older.

>arenas
>flying
>beginning of class homogenization
>paladins and shamans on both factions
>blood elves

BC was fucking terrible it would be better if they made a completely new expansion based on vanilla but i dont know if modern blizz can pull off something like that

Retards that wanted classic servers have ruined Blizzard, making them put resources elsewhere.

Fucking potato heads and their retarded nostalgia.

giving classes more then one spec to play made the game better

Fuck you right back, Blizzard shill. I've never posted on Reddit in my life. If it makes you feel any better, I like Starcraft II, but WoW was a beautiful thing that was really driven into the ground for casuals like me.

And why is being a casual perceived as a bad thing? Doesn't that indicate one is dedicated to a profession, education, or has a healthy social life?

Dammit. I don't want to get sucked back into that as I loved "Vanilla" WoW.

fug. I haven't played WoW in years (Cataclysm killed that game for me and I haven't played since) and that music is so awesome!

Attached: welcome to Finland.jpg (447x589, 47K)

You've done the old raids and dungeons a million times.
You know all the bosses, layouts, item drops.
You know the community well beyond the game, forums, reddit, youtube, social media etc. so it won't be social anymore.

You would have to push your brain through a keyhole to begin to enjoy WoW classic again.

RuneScape will always be the king of MMOs, shame they warped it after the release of OSRS with the weird as fuck art style and gay politics.

you had tons of specs to play in classic

oh yes, blame people who loved the game when it was awesome. Not the SJW cunts who took over and ruined the game.

WE NEED TO BUILD A WALL AROUND OUR SERVERS.

WE NEED TO STOP THEM JUMPING THE SERVER BORDER.

>Supporting Activision Blizzard in any capacity
Why? Why the fuck do people give that shitbag company money? It's beyond fascinating to me. Blizzard is the only company who could take a dirty diarrhea dump on people's faces and they would thank them for it.

>$60 game
>$25 micro-transactions for cosmetics
>$15/monthly fee to play it
>WHAT?! DO YOU NOT HAVE A JOB?!

Blizzshills absolutely fascinate me.

>Trusting Blizzard to make a completely fresh and good game with the extra resources
Top kek. Blizzard is dying, the only thing keeping them alive is microtransactions. At least we get to enjoy the good old days of WoW before it dies completely.

Blizzard made it clear they were going to sue to oblivion anyone trying to run a major private server or old wow. At that point its piss or get off the pot. Dont shut down the private stuff if they aren't going to provide the same thing.

Beyond that, blizzard has made incredible riches from wow, starting up a progression server should be pretty easy on a shoe string budget.tired of this shit. Vanilla wow wasnt perfect by any means but I enjoyed the game before its design decisions were so radically changed. Flying mounts on their own kinda made wow a different game for instance. Wow vanilla was much more hardcore than later wow. I dont know, I liked it. Tired of everything being so user friendly that the game plays itself. If I wanted that ur watch a let's play

>OY VEY, Goldstien how do you get the goyim to keep coming back? They have such short attention spans and ADHD.
>Arenburg, is is easy! Make what they want and slowly, over time change it little by little until they hate it! Then, take the original product with a shine,offer it again at the same or higher price. Repeat this process and you will be rich from bread and circus!

Attached: index.jpg (199x254, 7K)

Sadly I feel the world has gone and looped back in on itself because OSRS feels to be the better choice over WoW atmo.

WoW is far too sterile now. Sadly.

There needs to be full focus on the game and not on classical servers.

We can't pussy out and run to the good old days even if they were good, you got better yourself.

That is the challenge. For me, anyway WoW classic won't be the same.

This. I honestly don't want Diablo 4 or Warcraft 4 by this Blizzard. Do people ACTUALLY want Blizzard in its current state to make new games? The last two games they've made are Overwatch and Heroes of the Storm.

Overwatch is an autistic version of TF2 and Heroes of the Storm is an autistic dipshit friendly version of literally every other moba.

When I first got into computer games was around the release of diablo 1. Every blizzard game from 1999 to later wow was pretty good. Wow changed the company in a bad way. "Diablo 3" just kind of sealed the deal, because it was so accessible that it made the core diablo 1 audience mostly turned off by the bright colors, lack of horror elements, and shorty story. Diablo 2 lost some of the horror elements too, but I'm still really fissapiintsd in every non gameplay aspect of 3.

Yes you are right, microtransactions are the only thing keeping Blizzard alive.

I won't stoop to resorting back to old WoW, not because it is bad but because I believe there can be new awesome adventures to be had.

I won't be giving money to Blizzard with WoW classic servers. I will vote with my wallet. I would rather invest in a WoW that has innovated and is good. I can enjoy the old WoW more if the new WoW kept the same awesome adventure.

well its either they make vanilla or wow dies, nobody wants to play nuwow

The only disappointment you'll have is from all the rogues ganking your ass in Redridge

>Blizzard made it clear they were going to sue to oblivion anyone trying to run a major private server or old wow. At that point its piss or get off the pot. Dont shut down the private stuff if they aren't going to provide the same thing.

It is their property. They spent a lot of money and a lot of paid people with good skill made WoW, why should a bunch of pooper scoopers have a right to have private servers.

Money lost by private servers should be given to the retail game so Blizzard can get financially more strong to invest in making WoW better.

wow was fantastic until they merged with Activision, which was in 2008. Wrath of the Lich King was the last real blizzard product.

>I dont know, I liked it. Tired of everything being so user friendly that the game plays itself. If I wanted that ur watch a let's play

Fair enough, I can agree with you there.

Game design is rather infinite, they can't change the game to suit everyone. But at the moment their game design is pants.

But i guess, at this point, WoW classic servers should just go live to let those enjoy it, aslong as Blizzard develop the future of WoW to be great again.

Can***

All blizzard had to do was swoop in and offer a licensing deal in which blizzard allowed a very restrictive grant of licensing on the condition that the private server people gave blizzard a disproportionate % of any revenue. That's all they had to do. Even require a disclaimer saying this isnt wow, its __old_wow.

Could've easily been figured out. As it is this piece of gaming history uve paid tons of money for over the years cant be restored, shared, or even legally recreated so I guess history wont exist for hundreds of years when magically the rights might start to expire. Just a super shitty consequence of our retarded intellectual "property" laws.

Oh and anyone thinking blizzard is investing in wow is so incredibly naive.

I cant wait until everyone starts complaining that they cant tank 50 monsters at once

Fair enough.

Let's hope success comes for both classical servers and the new WoW.

I would love to see WoW get a big overhaul in gameplay design, mechanics, no gay ass time gating and a better map.

I think Blizzard needs more money to support their empire, which was made when they were raking it in. They are crumbling under the weight of their former glory days and can't sustain
I think this is why gay shit like pathfinder came to the game and other time gating.

They need to sort out their finances because they are crafting the game to keep you playing rather than to make you feel fulfilled. That is how it feels.

In a game with absolutely no consequences how am I supossed to feel any tension or investment? The whole game now is about sinking time in with a charachter but if that sunk cost isnt enticing to you then why would you ever play wow? Wow during the last period I still played, pandaria and draenor was just so over the top with lacking stakes. In fact with my warlock I remember in panderia just pulling as many mobs as I could because with raid gear even the enemies on daily quest island wouldn't stand a chance. What's the fucking point? Where is the fun in this?

You are completely correct but they won't do it.

BC is when things got off the rails. The Hord stopped being the Hord when when over half the players rolled Blood elfs.

Games just a fucking mess now.

I agree, they could of struck a deal in the way you mentioned regarding private servers and a % of revenue.

>Oh and anyone thinking blizzard is investing in wow is so incredibly naive.

Yeah, I really, really don't beleive Blizzard invests strongly in WoW either. It has been obvious for a long time.

I think that died after the big fancy cataclysm trailers and cinematics which they spent loads of time on and then everyone saw the cataclsym content to be shit and left in their droves.

One of the CEOs stepped down because Blizzard was pozzed by corporatism. They don't give a flying fuck about quality anymore.

Anyone who plays or has played WoW to an extended capacity will be in line for the rope.
You are a pathetic, beta human being and should be strung up as an example of what a man should not be.

I agree. I guess the boring answer to this, is balance.

BFA is fucking awful, you gear up and mobs slightly gear up with you, you just don't feel powerful with all your epics.

and OFC in former expansions you would vaporise 10 mobs in 3-4 seconds.

They need to find a sweet spot.

I COULD GIVE TWO SHITS ABOUT FUCKING WOW!

I WANNA BE 16 AGAIN PLAYING ULTIMA ONLINE,STARCRAFT2 SMOKING POT MAKING OUT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.

Attached: 1550015167560.gif (404x347, 1003K)

Depression is all that awaits the nostalgiafag...

Attached: 62B426FF-1CDD-4CAC-A454-0D456C224441.jpg (880x1042, 233K)

we got big man on campus coming through!

>ULTIMA ONLINE,STARCRAFT2
what the hell year were playing Ultima Online

>Then, take the original product with a shine,offer it again at the same or higher price.
it's not coming with any additional cost, though. it's included with base sub

Diablo 3 was just not a diablo game. It felt like a spinoff created by a different company. The story is super disrespectful to the established lore of D1 and D2. Not to mention the rediculous decision make the game online only as DRM. Just stupid because I'm not playing hardcore characters online, it's just too risky. One disconnect to lag and you're time has been wasted. Everything about it was mismanaged. Even though the combat is fun everything else has just been ruined. Fuck blizzard. They could've raked in the cash too, just make a super low effort expansion or dlc for druids like D2 and they have made millions in net profit. Or the D2 amazon, or even a nostalgia trip with a diablo 1 inspired warrior, rogue, or sorcerer.

So many low hanging fruit they ignored because they wanted asians playing in pc cafes to buy microtransactions from their live auction house. fuck blizzard.

If only they made the BE alliance and Worgen Horde.

fuck off boomer. You fucked the country with your bullshit and now you hate anyone that doesn't have fun the way you want to. Go listen to CCR and bore everyone with "now this is real music"

Attached: dicpik.jpg (500x881, 86K)

>One of the CEOs stepped down because Blizzard was pozzed by corporatism. They don't give a flying fuck about quality anymore.

That is actually interesting and revealing if that came from the CEO. That is the prove for all the WoW fans out there.

WoW has turned corporate like all the other games we have today. Shame.

WoW should of avoided gay money grabbing cultures like fortnite, apex legends, mobile games etc. BUT no, WoW lost its greatness to this gay ass current business gaming model.

I hope WoW drops the gay ass corporate bullshit. Playing WoW feels like a fucking job.

It went from adventure through ashvenvale, getting to level 60-70-80 doing epic raids to, wake up and start your 9 - 5 shift, making sure you meet your deadlines and quota on 10 different aspects of the game in order to feel satisfied.

From fun to part-time work. HMMMMMMM

True, nostalgia has been lost. Was fun though to jump on for a few months though.

I've been playing on a 1x Private Vanilla PvP Server. Never played Vanilla before. It's alright. Can find groups for just about every elite quest and dungeon and people are generally easygoing and friendly.

But man, the time investment needed is immense. I don't think I could get away with it if I weren't a NEET.

Attached: 1501110831208.png (637x360, 267K)

proof*

Yea I never really liked playing top end. I always liked playing the lower end zones.

Sorry i mean brood wars 97-98.

>most redpilled game in existence
>do people still play this
Fuck off, kike.

if you dont admit that over 1/2 are useless then you are being intellectually dishonest

why can’t they just let this game fucking die? how long can they keep beating this dead horse for?

I know that feel user :(

Tell on you? The developers ruined the name plates over the enemies because one autistic raiding group was using the api to get an advantage so now all the nameplates are ugly as sin and clash with the old art style. Blizzard dont care, because fuck anyone trying to get ahead in their retarded time sink simulator.

Exactly they went from talking in a real practical sense and basically imported the corporate language and dismantled/neutered all of their own creatives from within.

They chose to make the next quarter look a little better at the expense of literally all of their previously built goodwill. Too bad that isn't what got them to a position of dominance. Using words like reorganization instead of layoffs. Using words and figures like MAUs and such to do nothing more than figure out how to best monetize the remaining playerbase at any given moment for the short term for all of their franchises.

As soon as finance guys start to take over any gaming company its toasted faster than Quiznos. Its actually been like this for a while at Blizzard, but they have tried desperately to keep the lid contained. Things like the latest blizzcon merely revealed to all what had been going on behind the curtains since at least 2012.

That is why I am looking forward to Classic. Perhaps with the influx of money coming in from people like me who haven't played WoW since Cataclysm they can learn their lesson and start making Azeroth great again.

HAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, I had to imagine them learning from their mistakes. The people running these gaming companies now hate gamers. Can you imagine working in an industry where you hate your customer base? Their greed will destroy them.

Have one of my favorite nostalgic WoW videos to enjoy..

youtube.com/watch?v=MEpv7YxnLCQ

Oh to have seen this in person!

Attached: Just.jpg (540x960, 101K)

>Not a single mention of Diablo: Immortal yet in this thread
COMEON PEOPLE I EXPECTED OUT OF SEASON APRIL FOOLS JOKES.

F

alright I will let you go this time.

Attached: internet police.jpg (400x267, 39K)

this. I played for years. Never even came close to endgame content. I still had fun because i'm pretty casual. It was cool to go hang out in a cartoon world w/ my brother, but damn the time people sunk into that shit is insane.

I remember playing BC and really enjoying the new zones that were opened up and I felt the game was balanced and felt right. I also liked the Draenei and Blood Elves.

I was but a teenager and a casual player and you all might remember things in more detail than I did, but I am old enough to remember hitting level 60 grinding with my Undead rogue in the Plaguelands, so I was there.

BELFs brought on a mass migration of Alliance kids/tards who wanted a pretty avatar. The groups I was in that were shit were 100% majority BELF.

I can't think of a single useless spec desu. Sure they couldn't all be used for raids, but each had a niche for something.

The game is a zombie. Nobody except those who have nothing else to do in their life still play nu-wow

Classic WoW will I think attract quite a few people who missed that time of their life when everything was awesome. That game was the personification of that time period.

It was a great game but made for a different time period and generation. Who knows, the millennials might actually enjoy playing this because for the first time in their life they have a challenge and not a participation trophy.

youtube.com/watch?v=73I4I40nTSQ

Yeah, or dragging raid bosses to cities and crashing servers. Real good times.

Pure soul, through and through. Wish I could go back to 2005, but private servers are close enough

Boomkin, ret paladin, feral druid, enhancement shaman are nonviable raiding specs

>everquest
I played in early 2000's and P99 past few years. EQ1 is definitely a very flawed game but overall a more enjoyable experience.
It is, which is surprising since the server is stuck on Velious forever. That is, unless they make new content, but from the looks of it most people in P99 haven't a fucking clue what game design is.
Oh I hated that shit. But that's one of the reasons why nobody fucks around in dungeons due to the consequences. Might as well just play it safe and camp out in overland for xp and then stop by east commonlands to trade for one of those rare weapons which are so god damn over saturated.
This so fucking much senpai. I got my monk deleted from their servers since one morning I decided to kill some beetles around Estate of Unrest. Well some higher leveled group ran to zone due to train so i feigned death to avoid dying. Well some reason they accused me of pulling it since I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I told them I didn't, they didnt believe me, they threatened to report me and then flicked me off over and over. Next day my character was gone. I had no ability to rebuttal that idiotic accusation.
Nobody told on you....yet.
It's almost as if the entire raid concept for classic EQ1 was extremely flawed. The challenge isn't the fight, it's the autistic timesink of waiting over and over for a respawn.

Attached: 1490059720349.png (696x485, 513K)

best way to level up unarmed and staffs!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2XSm0U_u_Y