Immigrating to America

Hi I from Iran (pronounced as EEERUN Not eyeran). I want coming to America for job and education. Where can i finding American women for marriage and greencard?

Attached: 1549150608801.jpg (600x444, 70K)

Fuck off we're full EyeRan

Any college campus. Be warned, most of the women here are whores.

You don't.

Where can i find conservative american girl?

I'd start in America.

I ran so far away!

show us your flag, leaf

There's literally hundreds of dating websites with hundreds of millions of users in total where you can date foreigners.

Not only that - some are specifically designed just for dating foreigners.

I hear the best place you can go is West Virginia. Here’s what you need to do fly over here go to some small country town and start talking up the local women. Make sure to look as foreign as possible it’s very exotic they love that. Then find the prettiest one with the most brothers and offer her money to marry here make sure her family knows it’s more respectful that way. The balls in your court now my Iranian friend.

Don't come here we don't want you, greasy Persian shitskin

Too bad i come anyway

Attached: 1549759068809.gif (265x244, 1.46M)

>Persian
>White Nationalist
Hi Jontron

Conservative american girls don’t date guys from Iran.

Why not?

He is idiot

a very low quality bait

Don't worry iran will be United under Pahlavi

Attached: Screenshot_20190208-062738_Instagram.jpg (1080x1243, 672K)

Those unibrows

Middle eastern and indian men are considered the most repulsive group to western conservative women.

Laziest shitpost of the day, congrats Redditfag

Its pronounced fuck off were full.

>EEERUN

You eeeestay there you fucking nigger

My friend is being married to american conservative women from Tennessee and he is middle eastern.

Attached: PF_2017.06.26_muslimamericans-02new-04.png (422x548, 11K)

No conservative fucks Muslims

Thats the exception not the rule

California is very inclusive.

That’s a very special case if you are not lying. Probably wasn’t really conservative. Most conservative women from the US Hate you and other third world shitskins

And most conservative women here are self sufficient and wouldn’t put up with sharia bullshit either. Lol good luck Abdul

Why doesn't Iran let westerners who hate Israel in and develop a plan to destroy it?

Why they hate me? We are being more manly and conservative minded than white american men will ever being.

I think you are just jealous

Attached: Iran-players-in-smart-suits.jpg (1200x630, 152K)