Gilets Jaunes Warning: do not pick up any gendarme grenades

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z2umB9c0lpA
At 00:03, a man in white sneakers on the left edge of the screen reaches down with his right hand to pick up what he thought was a tear gas dispenser to throw back at the gendarme, like all of the other protesters were doing
Instead it explodes and he runs away.
This same man is seen at 00:34 in the same white sneakers, but with a bloody stump where his right hand was.
Know that besides tear gas dispensers, the gendarme are using:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GLI-F4_Grenade
>is a tear gas and sound-only stun grenade containing 25 grams of TNT.
Enough TNT to blow off a hand, and because of the tear gas, is easily mistaken for the tear gas-only grenades.
In Europe, only France uses such a dangerous weapon against citizens.
Until these are banned, do not pick up any gendarme grenade!

Attached: grenade.jpg (246x138, 7K)

Serves the cattle right.

>picking up any activated grenade
These yellow vests are pretty smart

Bump. Be careful boys

Attached: IMG_9522.jpg (576x624, 51K)

Man that sucks

>Until these are banned, do not pick up any gendarme grenade!

Anything else you want to warn me about? How about crossing roads? Not putting my hand in a mincer?

French faggots should be using lacrosse sticks.

>Anything else you want to warn me about? How about crossing roads? Not putting my hand in a mincer?
Do you not understand?
The gendarme are using two different kinds of grenades, one that is just tear gas and safe to pick up, the other a TNT stun and tear gas grenade that maims.
They know protestors will easily mistake the two and pick up the TNT one and get maimed.
This is criminal behaviour by the gendarme.

Hahaha holy fuck

>French faggots should be using lacrosse sticks.
The gendarme confiscate them, and also protective gear like masks, helmets and vests.

1 in 3 french own guns just take them to the next protest and shoot cops in the fucking head this is what its going to come down to

kill two dozen cops in one weekend and the police union will break

The Americans aren't coming to save Europe this time.
>You frogs better get real creative if you don't want your butt plugs confiscated.

God damn I’m glad I have my AR.

Reads like Le Mis unfortunately

>save Europe
Yeah, you did a real good job last time, thanks.

Attached: 1462444713911.jpg (3000x2000, 1M)

>don't pick up live grenades
Thanks for the tip, senpai!

Attached: 52308639_1135317673309416_3158068845495713792_n.jpg (540x720, 47K)

Attached: 1546741692476s.jpg (250x249, 13K)

Fuck you globalist. They will restore the monarchy.

t. le Dauphin

Oh boy you sure showed him. How much money has obama gotten from his bank speeches so far btw?

>Looks at flag.

And you call yourself an anarchist.

a lot. so when you armed Americans gonna do anything about it? never.

This is common sense OP, who the hell would pick up a grenade bare handed without any protections? At this point you're just asking to get your hand blown off. Those retards who thought that this was a good idea literally deserved it, don't pick them up and even if there was one lying on the floor ready to explode just kick it it or simply run away.