/esp/- Spain General - ELECTIONS ARE COMING EDITION

This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.

/esp/ Discord Server - discord/
gg/FNJwdqZ

Desmontando el Concepto Progresista del Islam - cofrechoso.com/discussion/220/desmontando-el-concepto-progresista-del-islam

PDF Direct Link - cofrechoso.com/uploads/libros/Desmontando_el_Concepto_Progresista_del_Islam.pdf

Spanish institutionalized racism
atlasobscura.com/articles/how-racism-was-first-officially-codified-in-15thcentury-spain

LATEST NEWS

>Introduction to the separatist trial (outdated)
elperiodico.com/es/politica/20190113/estrategia-erc-pdecat-juicio-proces-7242460

>Refusal of the State's general budgets
abc.es/economia/presupuestos-generales-del-estado/
>Link in english
reuters.com/article/us-spain-politics-election/spanish-pm-to-announce-snap-election-soon-after-budget-vote-sources-idUSKCN1Q1287

>Soon will be anounced early elections
infobae.com/america/mundo/2019/02/11/pedro-sanchez-baraja-convocar-elecciones-anticipadas-en-espana-para-14-de-abril/

>Pre-election polls
elpais.com/politica/2019/02/13/actualidad/1550063083_680240.html

>Taxi strikes has already ended
larazon.es/local/madrid/los-taxistas-ponen-fin-a-la-huelga-PN21799053
>Link in english (a bit outdated)
elpais.com/elpais/2019/01/28/inenglish/1548693411_784200.html

>The Goverment tries again to exhumate Franco from the Valle de los Caídos
abc.es/espana/abci-gobierno-vuelve-exhumar-franco-este-viernes-201902120153_noticia.html

THEMES

youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8Nh20RR0c
youtube.com/watch?v=im6v0HDNugA

No MemeFlags, Beaners, Sandniggers, Independentists, Mutts, Carlists, Commies or Protestant Netherlands allowed.

VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Attached: José Antonio Primo de Rivera.jpg (600x781, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decreto_de_Unificación#Las_fracasadas_negociaciones_entre_falangistas_y_carlistas
youtube.com/watch?v=P1CPPprPDTU
eldiario.es/andalucia/Homenaje-Rivera-Memoria-Historica-Andalucia_0_866864152.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mYRecXzMurs
politico.eu/article/pedro-sanchez-spains-parliament-rejects-2019-budget-proposal/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 61333b14c0db439c3406bd406b9e3436.png (541x427, 202K)

Bump 4 benis

Bump for HORO

>No ....., Carlists
Fuck you, i m carlist and for sure more nationalist than you, filthy traitor

>PSOE = SPD
>PP = CDU
>Cs = FDP
>UP = LINKE
>VOX = CSU

The rest is separatist scum.

Franco will stay on the valley

Attached: i7ayRZT.png (1159x1159, 289K)

ARRIBA VOX Y ARRIBA ESPAÑA

Attached: Ramiro.jpg (1054x1598, 245K)

Attached: 1505932030738.png (830x543, 205K)

Bumping

Attached: IMG_5820.jpg (1122x1184, 120K)

What's wrong with the Carlists. I know the falange and carlists weren't friends, but they fought on the same side

Attached: 1507667590848.png (992x811, 120K)

My mom is from Canarias, going to show her this meme.

I suggest you reading a bit of history of your contry, so you don't seem that illiterate when you talk without knowledge: es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decreto_de_Unificación#Las_fracasadas_negociaciones_entre_falangistas_y_carlistas

To sum up, the spanish phalanx and the carlists were enemies.

They did but mostly because the main leaders of the phalanx were dead so it fractured in many small factions who in the end supported Franco

So there will be elections afterall?

>the spanish phalanx and the carlists WERE enemies.
We are in 2019 , are u retard?

aren't basques richer and whiter than the average spaniard? you guys are arabs to them

They have been mongrelized by their commie nanny-state. Also, show flag Iñaki.

From all the options, it seems to be the 28th of April, but until Friday, nothing is for sure

the basque county is worth more than all of spain except madrid and catalonia, which is why ton of poor castilians immigrate there and then vote leftist

Attached: Madriz.png (473x473, 242K)

Now I'm sure you are basque. Reveal yourself Antxon, don't force me to track you down.

Attached: 1507668094450.jpg (800x792, 79K)

Basque arent even indo european the fuck you are talking about

Reminder that there are no whites above Sierra Morena

Attached: Andaluz.png (900x658, 196K)

>AL-andalusian talking about whiteness
LMAO

Attached: 1489265266335.png (865x966, 63K)

Speaking of Franco, what do Spaniards think of the man today?

Benis suck my penis

He's basically the boogeyman

If I could revive one dead person it would be Franco. We need him to help restore order to Europe.

So you're just as cucked as the rest of Europe...
Sad.
But I'm sure that'll change with time.

Important update!

youtube.com/watch?v=P1CPPprPDTU

Yeah the new right wing party has just put one of their members in charge of the History Commision of Andalucia. And she's a Primo de Rivera fan

eldiario.es/andalucia/Homenaje-Rivera-Memoria-Historica-Andalucia_0_866864152.html

When were elections declared? I didn't see anything on the news.

VIVA VOX
VIVA FRANCO
VIVA LA CRISTIANDAD
VIVA ESPAÑA

Gib Spanish gf

Attached: ApuHandsOut.png (778x512, 45K)

This friday (probably).

How will Vox perform? Any projections?

Probably tied with Podemos

>VIVA LA CRISTIANDAD
Christcuck

Este hilo debe ir como es España, ARRIBA!
youtube.com/watch?v=mYRecXzMurs

Spain, what a shithole.

t.pirate flag

jew puppet

Attached: 1463959606006.png (330x355, 42K)

The salvation come from Judaism.
Fine

Attached: 1548274576961.jpg (246x184, 13K)

Viva España!

Attached: Ponce_de_Leon.jpg (866x1390, 118K)

Attached: 9d225621211879a422e59b23d33213e7833f48e39d1c15f8aba5d1940928f877.jpg (498x741, 162K)

Shameless bump

Attached: DwpQQNZX4AE6Y-T.jpg (1200x675, 83K)

>tfw when vox seems to be the only available solution, other than violent upheaval
>tfw when they are zionist puppets in favor of race mixing and Israel supporting

How do the jews do it, bros? They always seem to be several steps ahead.

Jesus named the jew and they killed him for that

politico.eu/article/pedro-sanchez-spains-parliament-rejects-2019-budget-proposal/
Spain’s parliament rejects 2019 budget proposal

How are the Canary Islands and the people from there viewed by Spanish people?

They are the same as us, but living far away instead of living in the peninsula

and they speak with whistles

They are seen as chill, easy going, probably not exceptionally hard working.
They have more African admixture, even though it's not something people ever mention.

They are like us but far enough to not have to suffer the french.

By that do you mean nigger admixture or Berber admixture? I read somewhere that the Guanches were related to berbers, but I don't know how true that is nor how many people on the Canary Islands are even still descended from the Guanches.

the same way we view a guy from Madrid, Barcelona, Cuenca or Seville. They are as spanish as we are.

Do they have a wierd accent or something that distinguishes them from people elsewhere in Spain?

Can't give you any details, unfortunately. Things I know:
>they have the highest north-african admixture in Spain
>they receive LOTS of illegal immigration from sub-saharian Africa

Do they also have black admixture? Are those subsaharians assimilating? Is the north-african one modern or from natives? I don't know.

every mayor spanish region has a distinctive accent, but it does not make them less spanish.

Yeah, they have seseo and aspirated consonants similar to the rest of south Spain

Nice thread
Vox is gonna win like Trump

Attached: 1538263231734.jpg (209x250, 7K)

If spain is in the "not white" club of Europe Canarias is in the "not white" club of Spain, picture that. Jokes aside they have heavy South American admixture that shows in their dialect.

They have a unique accent, whether people might realize they are from the Canaries or not might depend on their knowledge.
Their accent has "seseo" (their phonemes for z and c differ from castillian in that they are the same as s). Some zones in souther Spain, and most of Latin America also do seseo. They also have a particular rhythm, unique to them, and particular vocabulary ("bus" is "bus" in mainland, "guagua" in the Canaries, for example).

Vox gon make Franco alive again.

Carlists did nothing wrong

I just want to revisit my post to say Ceuta and Melilla, Spanish enclaves actually found in the African contienent, do have much more Moroccan admixture, I forgot.

liberals in suicide vigilia.

haha Glass Barcelona
Arriba España

Attached: 1549754574892.jpg (1135x696, 589K)

I don't understand all the fuss about Catalunha.
What's so bad about them leaving Spain?
What do they gain if they leave?
I don't understand either side of the argument.
Can someone give me a quick rundown?

>mfw I hate Franco
a-arriba

Imagine a bank pretending to leave with all their client's money.

Ok I see.
Do you guys have any stats on Vox?
Do you think it will win?
Also, how right wing is Vox? What are their immigration policies?

Yes

quick rundown, the meme saying here in catalonia is, if we leave all the taxes are invested into us instead of shared with the rest of spain, Catalonia is one of the richest regions by far only tied with Basque country. All spain hates us. I don't give a shit tbqh. I just want to be left alone by both parties.

How leftist are people there?

Vox officially rates a 7 out of 10 in the Right Wing scale of Europe.
The government refuses to release real poll numbers, so I have to go by forums. I can tell you however that VOX has won all the young male vote, and that Podemos is almost destroyed, getting only support from feminazis and functionally illiterate people (in other words, Public Education teachers).

I shall vote for PSOE or Podemos instead of catalan parties. Voting for catalan parties would weak the opposition against Vox. I dont wish that a francoist party get a seat in the parliament any time soon.

Viva España!
Franco is nothing but something used by the left to get votes, virtue signaling and talking.
Franco is nothing, the past that nobody really cares; only the present and the future matters. Thats how I see it at least

Attached: 167.jpg (300x100, 39K)

muerte a los republicanos y los zurdos

Vote for PSOE or Podemos since the opposition will need all votes against Vox.

Nationalists, divided into leftists (still nationalists mainly) and rightists ("nationalists" more looking at the big bank of taxes sort of thing)

>no valencian feels
;_;

The ironing comes where we probably share plenty of views.

>zurdos
first time I hear this, never heard someone talk about the leftists like this

I always vote podemos, no shame

Franco is a product of spanish fascist patriarchy. A franco can revolt any time, especially castillians are genocidal fascist who are easy to chimpout.

that's how we call leftists like you in boludoland

So I see the three right wing parties PP, C's and Vox are probably gonna get something like half of the votes, but from what I can tell only Vox is anti-mass-migration. That's kind of sad.

>canary islands
>more african admixture
You mean more "southamerican admixture" as nowadays they are filled with latinos.

how does it feel not getting your independence because you have a history of being everybody's bitch?

nice, I'm a right winger minus Francoist and minus asslicking capitalists, in every other aspect I'm pretty much a right winger, oh yea except christianism too

PP made the law that allowed shitskins to import their family members as citizens... cheap labour for their construction bubble

We were a nation before you were even created. Kingdom of Aragon was a catalan state that was forcefully annexed by Castille. Unlike you we have a real language and culture.

Spanish bros ...

Lets say VOX gets an outright majority, how likely is it Mallorca has German recognized as an official language and you offer refuge to all us Hans' fleeing Deutschlandistan?

I haven't been to Spain in years. And I used to live there great place and great people. But you guys have a serious corruption problem and there are degenerates hiding everywhere (and not hiding anymore)
Wish you all the best based iberians

WTF, Aragon was never catalan and is was not forcelly annexed by nobody

Not going to happen.
According to polls Vox will be lucky if it gets 15%