Daily reminder that Russia and Ukraine are main suppliers of white monkeys to China

Daily reminder that Russia and Ukraine are main suppliers of white monkeys to China.

Attached: white monkeys.jpg (778x1292, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-beauty/article/2183105/chinas-illegal-white-monkey-foreign-models-paid-bare-skin
youtu.be/JqCPhLeGM84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>white
russians are jews.

The other way round: Jews are Russians

>Be fit and good looking in the west
>*crickets*
>Be fit and good looking in the east
>Get a literal modelling contract

Its good that someone enjoys it, atleast

lel dude on the right looks like an Asiatic 56% meme. Kinda cute (no homo)

>lel dude on the right looks like an Asiatic 56% meme.

That's just average Russian.

The jews buys up everyone in that place.

>live in Ukraine and Russia hellholes
>go to China and live like a king and drown in yellow gash or boipucci to your bears content

Why is this a problem?

>to your bears content

Hearts **

>MFW Russians and Ukrainians get more Asians pussy than any UBermensch/Aryan poltard ever will.

how do i become a white monkey in China???

yes thats why its easy to work in asian dummy, its easier to stuff three 10 cm asian dicks to your ass

>be gopnik
>get fit
>get money for doing nothing
Sounds good to me

Prostitution of Ukrainian/Russian women is globally recognized as the most nasty/loose/triple-anal one. If you want to stretch female holes to the limit and abuse them like animals, you automatically assume that they must be from Russia, Ukraine or Czechia. Or from Hungary or Romania.

But Russian/Ukrainian males prostituting themselves for small-town Chinese crowd is new level of humiliation, even for eastern-slavic degenerate standards.

English-speaking local agents act as go-betweens for the “monkeys” and Chinese clients, for a cut of their fees of 20 per cent to 30 per cent. The best agents also act as “monkey protectors” – shielding them from the worst excesses of small-town Chinese businesses, and often willing to deal with their landlords and banks.

Alice, who doesn’t want to reveal her Chinese name, is one such agent. Her English is fluent and idiomatic, but she wants to learn more Russian – beyond the swear words she has been taught – because most of the foreigners on her books are either from Russia or Ukraine.

scmp.com/lifestyle/fashion-beauty/article/2183105/chinas-illegal-white-monkey-foreign-models-paid-bare-skin

You can't make this shit up.

>Thinking gooks can tell a slav from a european dude
Mates, come on now...

Id rather be a dancing monkey for horny chink women then live a single day in Russia as a poor hopeless drug addict

sheeit ima get me suma dat chink pussy and get paid!

ching chong ding dong muthafucka~!

This is exactly what it's like in Europe. Be fit and black get a nude modeling contract with a white woman

youtu.be/JqCPhLeGM84

white is superior, everyone knows that, they just live in angry denial

No it’s not the vast majority of models are still white

this
I honestly don't see a problem with this,I just think Jakub here is a land whale.

Attached: 10471559-Puzzled-man-at-computer-shrugs-shoulders-and-expresses-lack-of-knowledge-Stock-Photo.jpg (1300x863, 87K)

>I honestly don't see a problem with this

Because you are fucking Serbian - you share 99,9% of genetics with the Russian

Attached: iq league.jpg (150x307, 14K)

At least I'm not a Poolish cuckold like most Pooles are

Attached: PoljskaKurvasAintLoyal.jpg (2048x1600, 296K)

Didn't all the trashy Poles move to Britain after Poland joined the EU? e.g. the coalburners

KEK!

Mixing with niggers is the best you can do for your society. Next generations become prettier and stronger, free of cancer diseases, and negative impact of inbreeding. You want to be as ugly, retarded and disgusting as ultraorthodox Jews or small-town British instead? All mulattos we have in Poland are as intelligent as ethnical Poles, but they have more charisma and physical strenght additionally. If i was a leader of Poland, i would make it obligatory for at least 30% of Polish women to get pregnant from the black dick and i am not even kidding. Everytime i go to McDonalds and see Polish preteen group, the mulatto kid is always a natural leader of the bunch: the most eloquent, the healthiest looks, more charismatic, and it applies to both: mulatto girls and boys.

Attached: 7584.jpg (600x402, 57K)

>showing the perfect male body
>use white people to showcase it
>white males become the standard
>white skin is in fashion in Asia
>whites and Asians start to mix
won't this just create some super race with the perfect built and high IQ's?

Theres no diffrance if they were in Pooland or in some Western country

Attached: Poljska Kurva 1.png (765x2829, 3.26M)

>literally ever taking anything on SCMP (owned by alibaba) seriously

Cringe pole

You guys think I'm white monkey material?

Attached: 20190127_204406-1.jpg (1910x2617, 1.1M)

based

Attached: Poljska Kurva 4.png (488x2992, 1.74M)

Attached: 1500624766410.jpg (710x801, 121K)

>Mixing with niggers is the best you can do for your society

Attached: 85508198.jpg (393x391, 48K)

This kid is going to be strong and beautiful when it gets older, you will see

that's pretty gay

You need to get more of the model look get your glamour muscels to pop more, abs, pecs and biceps

You have potential

I was hired for 2 years by a Chinese company to be the "white guy" of the company.

Let that sink in.

Cut down 5% more bf and do some core work. Ab wheels and side crunches with a 25lb plate will do wonders for you.

Now i know you're a retard,name/show a healthy 30 year mullato.
In sports...i'm sure you can do it.
Don't worry i'll fucking wait.

One that is stronger,healthier than a pure white or black.

>work as a male model
>get paid easy money
>get easy sex because all the women want to be seen with a model boyfriend
>tiny rice dick writes an article trying to shame men for getting easy money and pussy
>equally tiny-dicked Pshek picks up on it to vent his own inferiority complex while his Magdalena is busy getting BBC
Lel. Let's be honest, every one of us would love to have their job.

need to lose 10 more lbs, need to be hungry skeleton to be a model.

he's gonna rape and kill his mudshark mother.

confirming this happens

also if you break the law by doing something silly (i.e trespassing somewhere at night), you're far more likely to be given a break than someone who's a local

Shit nig, I've been on a bulk for the last week and a half

if its anything like being a model in the west, be 6'2" and 165 lbs

C'mon faggot name a half nigger 30+ sportsman.
I'm still waiting.

That's a fake stat.

Kill yourself faggot.

LOL indeed...I was often asked to simply provide banter at alcohol fueled dinners. They would bring other foreigners to drink and then we would head out to a whore house.

Shit would always get wild, drugs were sometimes consumed. If a cop was called or something really stupid would happen (like fucking a whore, not paying and starting a brawl)...then they would blame the "silly white boy CFO (me)"...we would pay off the cop (sometimes with booze) and go on our way.

China is a fucking circus

just look at those fucking faces

you know which ones

>C'mon faggot name a half nigger 30+ sportsman.

Aaron Gordon

30+ you absolute faggot.

Comon hurry it up.

Oh, whatever. 30+ mulattos are rare phenomenon because whites and blacks began to fuck each other on mass scale in late 90s.

tfw you'll never be a white monkey, getting paid to look good and fuck slutty foreign women wanting some strange

Attached: sad frog.jpg (1252x1252, 118K)

be white you cockroach turk

>tfw no qt polish bf

Attached: 1547965647160.jpg (1024x682, 151K)

>not using latin america as exemple how great became society after masterless race mixing

No bitch,it's because mullato half breeds break down at 30+ when the inevitable ware and tear begins settling in,that comes from sports.

Half breeds are more prone to every disease possible.And harder to get treatment.

Comon faggot i'm sure you can think of one

>not using latin america as exemple how great became society after masterless race mixing

Latin America's main problem is middle income trap, wealth inequality, and narcobusiness, not race mixing

>Half breeds are more prone to every disease possible

Proof?

Polish men are ugly, don't pretend poland wouldn't be right there with them otherwise.

They aren't a rare phenomena,look at brazil

Name one mullato from Brazil that is a good sportsman 30+ compared to mestizo or whatever they are called.

Comon i'm still waiting.Don't forget 30+
Also mullatos are more prone to becoming faggots.

Go speak with the burgers they will set you straight.In terms of knowledge on the situation.

Americans genocide themselves with overweight and lack of gym, it has nothing to do with racemixing

I'm talking about stats and information you goddamn retard.
For example transplants,blood donation or in rare cases marrow donations.

>For example transplants,blood donation or in rare cases marrow donations.

AND WHAT DOES IT HAVE TO DO WITH MULATTOS?!

>middle income trap, wealth inequality, and narcobusiness
These are the consequences.

Race mixing was one of the main problems in some aspects.

>Race mixing was one of the main problems in some aspects.

Bullshit.

Ffs CAUSE WHEN THEY GET SICK YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY IS HARDER FOR THEM TO FIND A SUITABLE DONOR.

That's why i keep telling you to name a 30+ mullato athlete that hasn't broken down yet.

>Ffs CAUSE WHEN THEY GET SICK YOU ABSOLUTE IDIOT DEPENDING ON THE SEVERITY IS HARDER FOR THEM TO FIND A SUITABLE DONOR.

That's a fault of scientists who work not hard enough to improve our lives. It is not a fault of racemixed people who need more time for finding a match for bone marrow and stem-cell transplants

One problem which is brought by mixture of races, the way it was made in Latin America, is the loss of family structure. No because of skin color, hur.

>the loss of family structure.

It has nothing to do with racemixing. It is just a lifestyle. Here in Poland people prefer to spend money and enjoy their lives instead of having children too. That's a global civilisational problem.

So you think it's normal for scientists to find healthy organs for 30+ pensioners?

Are you fucking retarded or something?

Racemixed people are as healthy or healthier than monorace people on average.

Show me stats,if you can show me even one high class mullato 30+ athlete.

I will agree with you.

>it has nothing to do with racemixing
It's not the race mixing itself, but the way it made. And I'm telling in a historical perspective.

Why do you insist on 30+ while you know that black and white people began to fuck each other on massive way as late as second half of 90s?

how is this illegal?

Because they break down you absolute imbecile.
You will have a population of 30+ geriatrics and pensioners.
It's just science and time...

>You will have a population of 30+ geriatrics and pensioners.

I don't believe it

Some people are more compatible to mix then others.
And nigger half breeds have a slew of health issues past a certain age.

Why do you think you only see mullato being actors or tv show hosts past 30?
And not one single athlete.

Omg you are daft,plz just name one plz i beg you.

Imagine a mullato working until 70 years old to retire,say construction.
Do you believe that?Do you envision that?

>Why do you think you only see mullato being actors or tv show hosts past 30?

Hailee Steinfeld doesnt look fit enough to you? Her maternal grandfather was of African-American descent

Mixing the races is like mixing dogs. All you get is a mutt good at nothing. It might even be worse as the victims of mudshark are the children. Only the worst characteristics are passed on to the children. They have no identity, and that's psychological damage makes them lash out.

Never contaminate your genes. You can't wash out the shit-stain. Even one drop of diarrhea in a tub of vanilla ice cream spoils it all.

Attached: 1521841828297.webm (700x700, 2.9M)

I SAID MULLATO!!!!!

White or Black father.

>. They have no identity, and that's psychological damage makes them lash out.

That's because both nazis and leftards pay so much attention to race and nationality. All this "black life matters" and "white life matters" bullshit. Let's remove all nazis and leftards from society, and they will just feel like average humans

1st gen you idiot and besides you prove my point cause that bitch you just named is a actress not a athlete.

>I SAID MULLATO!!!!!

Mulattos are going to have children and grandchildren too, just like Steinfeld family did

Kek that kid already hates his mother for marrying a nigger.

>they have no identity
Only in yours segregated society.

And they are gonna be useless you absolute twit.
They are all gonna be singers or actors or some easy shit like that.

What do you benefit from a generation of people that can't work?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What future do you think that nation will have?

Attached: iian;kln29.jpg (261x267, 59K)

nah , they take US to dress in business suits and just talk about random shit

>What do you benefit from a generation of people that can't work?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People don't work in Europe only because they can do this. It is easier to take benefits from welfare states funded by somebody else's taxes than to find a job for fresh immigrants from Africa or Middle East who are definitely NOT racemixed yet. It is a fault of the socioeconomical system, not fault of racemixing.

I find no single problem about racemixing. All racemixed Poles i know are leaders of the group and they look more fit/healthy/charismatic than standard ethnical Poles. They also have higher income on average.

Most half breeds for example in Romania,commit suicide or are incels....yes we have a few.
We had 2 half niggers this year commiting suicide.

And all half nigger women are whores,of the highest caliber,that would put even a gypo or moldovan/romanian woman to "shame".

I’m a spic but I actually pity you Slavs. There is level of degradation that these people won’t put with. It’s fucking sad.

>Russia, Ukraine or Czechia. Or from Hungary or Romania.
Why do you forget the polish whores?

Dude that's just your perception.
Mate if you don't believe that mullatos are high maintenance just go google it and see.

Just because you or a polish are retarded to have mutt kids puts a strain on everybody else.
Mix with a Asian or Middle Easterner or something.