I don't like calling Democratics communist because I think it's hyperbolic, but this is some legitimate commie shit...

I don't like calling Democratics communist because I think it's hyperbolic, but this is some legitimate commie shit, Cory Booker is advocating for mass starvation, under the guides of "saving the planet" this so some serious pol pot year one shit.

archive.is/tr83k

Attached: 20190213_131216.jpg (1440x1656, 753K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ5EJv7qgHQ
pnwhandbooks.org/sites/pnwhandbooks/files/insect/vegetable/content/pdf/pdfs/potato-pesticide-table.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw average height of men shrunk from 6' to 5'2 after the agricultural """revolution"""

>Cory Booker is advocating for mass starvation
lol

I've been advocating for mass starvation in Africa for a long time now and I don't consider myself a commie. Or demonrat.

And over time it improved.
And then during the industrial "revolution" that concentrated the working class in cities average height plummeted again until better food preservation, mobility, and fortified foods were introduced.

Knowledge of the past always makes you redpilled.

>Running on a platform of "no more burgers" in America.
That was quick. He's done.

Assuming he said that, and assuming every other viable DNC candidate falls victim to separate misfortunes and are unable to run, then Trump would crucify him by bringing it up non-stop.

Attached: HatB_-_Ozzie_Smith's_misfortune.png (690x530, 446K)

I'm Vegan. It's been 8 years now... best decision I ever made. Friendly suggestion: Give at least going Vegetarian a try. In just a month your weight will drop, your energy levels will spike and you can feel a little better that nothing had to die so that you could stuff your gullet.

Fumny thing is you're a literal retard op. Can you not see the implied hyper capitalistic overtone?
>CORPORATIONS WILL DICTATE WHAT THE POPULATION WILL EAT

The US law making system is a pay2win system. Who do you think is pushing for this? I'm starting to think Dems are hyper-capitalistic

Attached: Gum31.jpg (2720x4148, 3.37M)

Mass starvation would be awesome

hmm kinda like when Mao ordered all the Sparrows killed because they ate too much grain. Then millions starved because of insect invasion?

Attached: hasdhsjd[1].jpg (630x315, 48K)

>you're the capitalist
>no, you're the capitalist!
Meaningless drivel, both parties want to concentrate power.

Hitler was a vegetarian too!

can we not get distracted by this bullshit
of all the shit going on, nobody here should give a fuck about what this nigger prince says about eating or not eating meat

Hyper-corporatism is not hyper-capitalism

what does his friend T-Bone think about this?

Exactly, like I said year one shit.

My Cold Dead Hands Are Tasty

Attached: soylent green.gif (500x207, 984K)

>nothing had to die so that you could stuff your gullet
You're just kidding yourself. Plenty of things die to harvest vegetables too, they're just things you don't care about.

I’ve never had that thought cross my mind. Do you realize that death is necessary in existence? It’s beyond morality which is debatable, it’s a law of nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ5EJv7qgHQ

Attached: 892374762374.jpg (500x616, 105K)

>your weight goes down
Pretty neat trick you have when people are such fat fucks they don't notice their lean body mass dropping as well.
Vegan diets can be fattening anyway. Just go to any vegan forum and look at how many food companies are shilling their vegan confections. The worst part is that vegans fatten in disgusting ways like packing on cellulite.

>mfw cannibals eat him

Attached: 1546305048877.jpg (1440x907, 593K)

We dine on Newarkese tonight. It's a little stringy but when all other meat has been banned, that's what we get.

If it's good enough for Marina Abramovich, it's good enough for the rest of us.

Here's a handy list of animals that died to grow your potatoes.
pnwhandbooks.org/sites/pnwhandbooks/files/insect/vegetable/content/pdf/pdfs/potato-pesticide-table.pdf
Not that you would care

>Friend marries
>His wife goes vegan because "those poor animals"
>She eats vegan into obesity because she assumes she can't get fat if she's vegan
>Fat, vegan wife gets pregnant
>baby dies because of mother's vegan diet

>Humans can eat about 10% of a corn plant
>A cow can eat ~100% of a corn plant
>I-it takes 10x in food to get 1kg beef
Well, well, well.

I just had two grilled New Zealand lamb burgers stuff with garlic , habenero chili peppers , powdered ginger and cardamom... this spook can drop dead.

Attached: creep.jpg (750x600, 54K)

>Meat Eaters’ Days Are Numbered
Saying this in America...that's worse than calling people "deplorables."
He obviously never planned to win. I wonder what he's doing with all the campaign money? Someone should look into this.

He was traumatized by a beefy man named after a cut of meat. Well he made that up but he felt it was true, same shit.

Attached: 1549937230704.png (500x316, 90K)

>daily reminder Cory booker is a in the closet cock holster who has offered to blow male interns

The most funny characteristic of the Democrat must be the vacant epistemology upon which all their snide and smarmy quips are based: the Democrat knows only what the Dem is told and speaks only what is issued to them by their authorities. Where lockstep messaging were the hallmarks of strong parties of the past, the homogeneity endemic to today's Democrats reflects their profound vacuity. Their mediagenic steadfastness braces them against heaving social and cultural trends with only the most tiresomely tested-and-found-lacking ideas from the previous century: globalization and endless war chief among them. If Democrats were honest and reflective, they would admit we do not have obvious ideas of what is best, only lots of data about what to avoid and what does not work well. When the Democrats hire shills to brace the heaving society around them, they do so under the unpromising assumption that they are more intelligent than everyone else and they need only speak their gilded speech to persuade the desperate to be lead plebs. If this was true to any dimension, there would be no President Trump nor Brexit. But to return to what is so funny about the Democrat partisan wasting xir time on per-volume-priced postings in "enemy" social media is how vested and serious xey take xir role. They see themselves romantically, no doubt, quite literally engaged in a "fight" as clearly as they understand the term. Its breathtaking to behold their unabashed myopia, their poorly constructed thoughts, their emotive triggers. So much is transparent to Jow Forums that I cannot help but smdh and smdh purgatively at Democrats' hilarious wastes of money and human energies, but then again, they're Democrats, so what did I expect?

Literal soiboi

I'm a fascist and I'm vegan, I'd post my gains but isn't Jow Forums and I'm not revealing my power level.

Get out of here! You'll expose the false dichotomy by introducing nuance. These retards can't handle that.

Fuck off you faggot shill. There is a wall in your future.

vegan virtue signalling with a dash of fash hipster to cash in on cred.
there's nothing impressive or nuanced here

too late, their tiny brains are imploding from the logical inconsistency

Idiot. Tons of field mice, moles, rabbits and other small animals die from vegetable farming machinery.

>Give me your meat, user

Attached: corey booker enjoys penis.jpg (1200x800, 66K)

My four hens are laying eggs no matter how much you cuck yourself. There is literally no argument against eating them

I'm starting to think that POTUS has nuclear blackmail that he's using on lower members of congress that is being used to make them go full retard to fracture the democratic party.

It all makes since now.

This, grew up on a farm, if vegans knew what a bloody horror show harvest time is they would either commit suicide or become meat eaters.

Vegan faggot that loves tube sausage.
Can these people understand what they are even saying?

Attached: cbooker.jpg (1125x1519, 210K)

>nothing had to die
So plants aren't living things?

Attached: veganfaggot.jpg (239x211, 13K)