Bill Cosby issues statement from prison saying he has 'no remorse' and is a 'political prisoner

yahoo.com/entertainment/bill-cosby-issues-statement-jail-saying-no-remorse-political-prisoner-like-mlk-gandhi-mandela-201435205.html

>“Here’s why I have ‘no’ remorse and will never have remorse,” said Cosby, who maintain that his 2004 encounter with Constand, with whom he settled with a civil lawsuit, was consensual. “I was given a deal; I settled out of court for $3.8 million; I waived my 5th amendment rights; I was declared Not Guilty in 2005 by the Commonwealth — never charged. However, a low-life District Attorney and a corrupt Judge needed me Guilty now. Not for justice, but for their political aspirations. They say, Mr. Cosby, you must attend these classes. Why? One word. Entrapment!”

>The statement continued, “My political beliefs, my actions of trying to humanize all races, genders, and religions landed me in this place surrounded by barb wire fencing, a room made of steel and iron. So, I now have a temporary residence that resembles the quarters of some of the Greatest Political Prisoners — Martin Luther King, Jr., Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela, Randal Robinson, and Dr. Benjamin Chavis. I stand upright as a Political Prisoner and I Smile. The Truth is Strong!”

>In his interview, Wyatt painted Cosby as a man doing the best he can under the circumstances. He said the star has lost weight, waking up at 3 a.m. to do calisthenics and he gave up coffee. He said The Cosby Show star rinses off his prison food in a cup of water before every meal to reduce his salt intake. And if he needs any extras in prison, he certainly has the cash in his commissary account. Wyatt said that Cosby’s many fans from around the world have sent him money to spend in jail. He added that Cosby is “mentally strong” and had long prepared himself for being in prison because he felt the district attorney was out to get him.

Attached: e8248b30009956d227d2d16782378101.jpg (480x600, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=td7IxtL3HVY
youtube.com/watch?v=BbrwRcwtO_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is what he gets for telling niggers to pull up their pants and stop being stupid. Sad!

>Roofie dropping Rapist compares himself to whiny nigger MLK and terrorist Mandela.

This fuckin' timeline I swear

Shut up cracka he gud boy dindu nuffin

>doing nothing

well kill him for being a lazy nigger then

I absolutely love this timeline

>that spacing
Here I was, thinking had the monopoly on reddit autism

no I have the monopoly on autism scrub get good

He dindu nuthin.

This was all kikery aimed at removing black role models that arent playing into corrupt thug stereotypes of the Hollywood devils promoted idolatry

He is right. Perhaps he will be my new pen pal.

this.

He wasnt going to play the jew race game and so they made an example of him.

More than likely he was made an example of by the (((hollywood elite))) to ensure that everyone in those enclaves toes the line and sticks to (((their))) narrative... or else

Thinking about it, the accusations began in 2014, which, iirc, is roughly when the mass media anti-white propaganda push began to really pick up steam.

disgusting newfriend
no (you)'s for jew

youtube.com/watch?v=td7IxtL3HVY

>#Metoo
cosby literally dindu nuffin

Good. It's not rape when they come to your place at the middle of the night, dressed provocatively, knowing full well that the end goal is to get high and fuck. It makes him a degenerate druggie, but not a rapist. The most fucked up, scary thing about this is that he's convicted of being a sexual predator by today's standards for something that was considered legal and normal for the time.

> “My political beliefs, my actions of trying to humanize all races, genders, and religions landed me in this place surrounded by barb wire fencing, a room made of steel and iron."

Attached: hesright.jpg (518x386, 63K)

>a blind black man, imprisoned by the jew because he criticized niggers

Attached: 1548761227445.jpg (1024x675, 352K)

I really wonder this. If you're that far gone, there should be a huge track record.

Rape is a crime Mr. Cosby..... what you think ur genuine speech can’t repel orders from a court judge?

Even if he's not guilty of raping that one particular woman there's enough evidence that he roofied at least some other women that society has to judge him as a rapist.

the way our criminal justice system is these days, i actually believe him. no one in the courts wants to find out the truth; they want to make a name for themselves.
I'm gonna see what i can dig up on the DA and the judge in this case.

Attached: 1547828314681.jpg (550x437, 55K)

Its (((pure coincidence))) that the waterfall of rape allegations happened to come out merely days after cosby publically denounced the black lives matter movement. Cant have a black role model drop red pills now can we?

Attached: 8C08C4B9-9A1A-4251-8B37-31BC1038EAF6.jpg (800x800, 239K)

That was a long way of saying "I dindu nuffin mane"

Re-listening to some of his old stand-up, like “Bill Cosby, Himself,” HOW THE FUCK DID SOCIETY NOT UNDERSTAND THE REASON HE WAS FUNNY AND WEIRD WAS BECAUSE HIS STORIES WERE ALL FROM THE NIGGER-APE PERSPECTIVE? No white person anywhere has fucked up stories like his nigger-family fucked-up stories. WTF.

We'll get you out bro. You'll be raping bitches in no time.

That nigger needs to be worked harder until he's too tired to talk.

Well he probably raped fewer women than MLK.

exactly, but the reversal is he really was a grimy lapdog for the globalists, for if he wasn't he'd have never had so much dirt to spin, nor would he ever have been a public figure

FREE BILL COSBY NOW YOU FUKKEN RACIST CRACKA

Attached: 1537904097533.jpg (1024x864, 339K)

Well he does have a expression of hurt...it’s as if the “company” betrayed him (but technically he did betrayed them) & they had to let him go, but did well used him as a pedal stool for propaganda issues/resources & for a higher achievement in social distract goals.

I A GUD BOI I DINDU NUFFIN

WHERE DA WHITE WIMMINZ AT?

MUH DICK

Attached: 24-cosby-lede-feature.jpg (2361x1210, 507K)

What's the address?

He gave drugs to women that accepted them. That's what he was accused of, he wasn't secretly drugging women or some bullshit.

The media has despised Cosby for years due to being against rap culture and telling blacks to speak properly. That is the only reason they were fine attacking him as they did, which led to his prosecution. If he was into all the most degenerate parts of black culture, defending shooters and fatherless homes, then he would be a free man today.

Anyone ever notice that nobody ever had a problem with Cosby until he started condemning the actions of other niggers? He was speaking out. He was silenced.

This is correct. Also checked those digits.

His son Ennis Cosby was murdered in cold blood, not robbed, by the Jewish son of a famous Jewish mobster, on a well lit street.

Do you think Cosby didn't hire investigators to see who ordered his son's murder? You think he isn't redpilled. Hint, that's why Cosby began openly donating millions to Farrakhan and speaking out against thug culture, he was trying to redpill his people, and that was just his first step I imagine. Like Michael Jackson, once you get J money, you find out these people are beyond vicious.

This

Free Cosby!

Always thought he was a pompous, smug, unfunny,prick but it's clear they were out to get him. The metoo shit combined with a politically ambitious DA put in prison

I love that his tiny black brain can only muster up examples of black political prisoners. As if his punishment for raping of unconscious women is somehow due to his skin.
How utterly exhausting it must to be frame your entire existence through the scope of your skin color.

But can he issue a Cosby Roll from prison?

Qualludes were of the era. Throw Led Zeppelin, Jack Nicholson, and John Madden in prison if that's your qualifier. No, when Howard Stern and Judd Apatow want your head on a stick, you clearly pissed ((())) off personally.

Trump pardon when?

>raping of unconscious women

He gave recreational drugs to willing women who wanted to get high and fuck a celebrity. The fact this is considered rape today speaks volumes on how crazy today's society is.

Interesting point. He's def not Mike Tyson, who ((())) loves so much now.

Gloria Allred was involved in this case wasn’t she? 100% bullshit used to silence him.

Bill Cosby is probably innocent. The jews needed to go after him because he said that blacks were responsible for their own problems, which are not caused by white people.

This was simply unacceptable to the globohomo cult.

The only true based black man
I never believed shit from those stories and after the kavanaugh scandal i think its time we take a closer look at some of their bs

They go after every black role model who knows what they did to the Black Community. Seriously just look into how many of them have gotten whacked over the decades. It's not even remotely new...and its why they are so pissed about blacks trying to start their own record labels.

Can't have them escape their censorship and share the truth now, can we?

He has an old fashioned sense of comedy, but he did some pretty decent standup specials. He got typecast though as that nice family dad due to his show which he seemed into doing to portray a positive black family.

I think it's easy to forget a lot of these comedians got huge because of their successful standup since you mostly saw them in the past couple decades doing really lame movies or appearances.

>puddin pills in a lil yello puddin pop
>zip zap flim flam diddly diddly bop

>call me cozby bitch (bitch) you about to drop
>putting motherfuckin roofies in your soda pop
>when you passed out you finna give me top
>then out the window imma bouta hop (hop)

>this aint full house, it the cosby show
>I got a mohterfuckin' full house of cameras tho
>live streamin' while I'm spreading out your holes
>check that VCR for them reruns of the cosby show

It kind of weirds me out that Tyson is on Adult Swim now. What did he have to do to get that break with those pedos?

I remember when I was little I was staying the night at my aunt and uncles house and they put on one of his famous stand up routines on the VCR. I only knew him as Fat Albert and Dr. Huxley up until then. Funny stuff for the day and age.

Controlled burn, they are getting rid of liabilities, Cosby wasn't innocent, but he isn't the only one.

White people are not Jews nigger... Come on...

Attached: cosby.jpg (1497x101, 34K)

Hasn't he pretty much steered clear of politics his entire life?

I question any celebrity with a young demographic.

the women didn't feel a goddamn thing.

Let him go.

Just adding the comment that I should have when I posted this: I found it interesting that this poster stated that while he wasn't innocent, nobody would have cared if he hadn't started getting political.

This all started when he called out the (((Ferguson Riots))). Cosby had been an irritation to the jewish slave masters for some time, but that was what made Soros angry.

Politics, yes, be he was one of the few blacks trying to tell niggers to stop acting like niggers. Jews can't have a black leader like that. If Jesse Peterson becomes famous, he'll "rape" as many women as admissible in court to earn a conviction as well.

bump for based cosby he dindunuffin

He's a rapist.

He got Jewed.
I wonder what Jewry they were trying on Dave Chapelle. Jews have to shut down all high IQ niggers.

then how come it took years from when he
made those statements to take him down
when others have gone down the same
week. he's a fucking raping nigger.

I know loads of people who have done recreational GHB. Shit removes inhibitions like 10x more than Alcohol. The stuff used to be available over the counter.
Thousands maybe millions of people do recreational Xanax all the time.
Ive even had some friends do Rohypnol recreationally too from time to time.
Wolf of wall street is a whole film about recreational quaalude use to lower inhibition.

Yet they saying he gave them "sleeping pills" to rape them ... all the above are sleeping pills and millions of people are getting high on them and fucking. its not rape its partying on downers, probably mixed with coke lol.

I cant believe the public even falling for it.

>2014, which, iirc, is roughly when the mass media anti-white propaganda push began to really pick up steam.
Underage detected.

His fat Albert yell while leaving court was a MAGA moment

I know he really did help race relations and they toast him to keep the pot stirring. God bless him if he's innocent.

Where are you getting this from? By most accounts, wasn't he sober during these encounters? It's been established for a long time that you can't offer consent under the influence of drugs (and even if he was also taking drugs and so also incapable of forming consent, the fact that he had them with him and distributed them over the span of - if I remember correctly - multiple encounters should speak volumes to what his intentions were.

Also everyone posting pro-Cosby stuff ITT is hereafter required to post hand.

Dave had to leave the country for wanting to speak out/asking questions with that 50 million deal plus more waiting for him when he decides to come back. Then & now isn’t even the same guy

Post hands.

Good post.

No. I saw like one black child when I was growing up, so it was refreshing to see black people not being afraid to use friendly racial humor after all the white guilt stuff that got shoved down my throat the rest of the time. That's all I'm saying.

>its not rape its partying on downers,
You don't belong here. Post hand.

This man is black.

Another great man brought down by a lying whore.

truth. checked truth.
imagine if Jow Forums started a campaign of proving his innocence and trying to get his conviction overturned. the public turned on Cosby SO FUCKING QUICK it's actually extremely frightening, that they have that much power over public opinion.
this is so fucked up.

I'm slightly more yellow than just blue/pink, probably due to some central asian admixture somewhere. But you probably wouldn't notice it this time of year.

cosby going to jail and being labeled a racist is a huge psyop on the black community to make sure they stay in line.

he was a father figure in the minds of millions of blacks......now he's been turned into a serial rapist.

if mandela is a terrorist (he was) then so are the founding fathers of the usa

I tend to agree. However I wonder how much my bias intrudes on my decision making. They did the same thing to Malcom X. Soon as he started saying it ain't all whitey in fact in isnt whitey at all he was murdered. I digressed, when I was a kid I loved the Cosby show. It wasn't a look at this nigger. Just a normal family you know? Sigh it's all so tiresome.

Is Bill talking about Trump? lmfao

Attached: 1492957770697.jpg (378x365, 15K)

This man is not white

You're just mad my whiteness has been augmented with magic goat herder tanning genes in case I need to survive outside in the summer.

It's really interesting how different perspectives view Cosby's imprisonment.
Stormfags cheer because "fuck niggers".
Jow Forumstypes claim it's because Cosby was all "fuck niggers".
Black power types claim it's because whitey has the agenda of "fuck niggers".
And leftists #believeallwomen so cheer when a man is thrown in prison based on accusations.

Bill Cosby didn’t deserve this. Hollywood snakes and you-know-who did this

Sad!

notice they cancelled Boondocks and Black Dynamite they even kicked McGrudder off his own show for the last season

Attached: Military motherfuckin Industrial complex motherfucka.jpg (1280x670, 369K)

Proof of a well-lived life. Cosby is like a rorschach OJ Simpson.

tl;dr
>It was worth it.

His son was literally murdered in a sloppy hit by the son of a famous Jewish mobster and another (((Slav))) who was found guilty. No robbery. When's the last time you heard a black man being gunned down in nice area by (((whites))) that was a freak random targeting? Cosby wanted their asses.

Look at the joy ((())) got watching fat lawyer Marty (((Singer))) take Cosby's case, milk him for multimillions, then unceremoniously drop him on cable TV.

His mistake was not exclusively raping white women. If he hadn't raped a few black women too, 99.9% of blacks would support him.

Ramped up with Trayvon Martin being goodified.

We should all write him letters

yup

So Michael Shannon is Sam Jackson?

Attached: shanny.gif (500x246, 468K)

trump pardon when

Attached: 1549936106135.jpg (640x640, 114K)

The only good thing that came from this scoon is this:

youtube.com/watch?v=BbrwRcwtO_k

and he C&D it, so enjoy jail.