PROPHECY-BLOOD MOONS

Acts 2:20

>The sun will be turned to darkness and the moon to blood before the coming of the great and glorious day of the Lord.

In ancient Israel the blood moons were warnings. After the most recent blood moon the murder of babies in the womb 2 months (baby able to feel all pain at this point) into pregnancy. Donald Trump refuses to outlaw abortion completely. He is not one of us. Everyone. We are in the very last days. 2024 is when the great tribulation will begin.

Attached: 20190213_173224.jpg (405x376, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1107
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anyone who claims to know the end is a false prophet. Neck yourself jew.

See you in 2024. Spoilers Nothing will happen

Not even Christ knows when the will really decisively happen, and it's giving him such blue balls because holy shit it's been such a long time coming

Maybe this month or next

Israel dies tomorrow. Expect another mossad incel false flag tomorrow too.

Attached: 1521538396066.jpg (2347x2030, 1.58M)

Good, now fuck off, kike-lite

Just end it already, I am tired of waiting in this shithole greedy jews and retarded atheists have created. I feel like a complete stranger on this planet. Please send help.

Let me explain further with this timeline. This has been circulating around the watchmens(my group). This explains that the eclipse was the beginning of the last Trump and the next eclipse ends this period.

Fun fact:

Say Trump and Pence 5 times fast.

Attached: 20190213_174529.jpg (720x251, 80K)

Maybe tomorrow, maybe in 100 years. Act as if it will not come in your lifetime. Because when it does, who gives a fuck. IT'S ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING.

Fuck off fag.

Trump will die in June or July 2023

What if we are now actually ending the great tribulation? What follows?

Who cares, buy a gun and wait.

No. Net yet. The tribulation will be great suffering and the mark of the beast hasn't been enforced.

are you sure you arent holding it in your hand? (mobilephone).
And isnt the internet/AI the anti-christ as it is the idol humans have created for themselfes ("magic tricks" that pretend it where alive etc.)
And what if the mark of the beast is you mindset (mark on forehead) and your actions (mark on hand), since you can only by and sell if you are part of this system from which you can only benefit if you are either a greedy bastard or a mindless slave?

Agreed. Still, our times are unsettling and we have to do what we can to weather them. Perhaps they are a harbinger of things to come, or maybe they’re just an ebb and flow of centuries flexing.

trump cant outlaw anything. he is a president not a king.

Simple. I haven't been killed yet. The apostles would also buy and sell in markets without having a mark to do so. The RFID chip address is 666.

its said also something about 666, which is also www - the world wide web. And interestinglly we rarelly call it net, but web as the spidersweb in which you get trapped and killed. Same with the internet, which has made so many people addicted and ruined their lifes. Its the perfect tool of enslavement, but only a few realize that. Think about: how dependant have you become of tech and specifically on the internet?

prophecynewswatch.com/article.cfm?recent_news_id=1107

Luke 22:10 And He said to them, “Behold, when you have entered the city, a man will meet you carrying a pitcher of water; follow him into the house which he enters. 11 Then you shall say to the master of the house, ‘The Teacher says to you, “Where is the guest room where I may eat the Passover with My disciples?” ’ 12 Then he will show you a large, furnished upper room; there make ready.”

Trump is the Herald of the False Messiah (((They))) are going to Holocaust Israel to summon the Blood God

Attached: images.jpg (222x227, 11K)

All bar codes have 666 on them too.

Matthew 24:24 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.

2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.

3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

No

Attached: image.jpg (474x248, 54K)

right, and if money becomes primarally digital, as it is pushed already, we will find ourselfes in a troublesome ride, since this will finally chain us to the beast and (t)his system once and for all. Nobody will be able to sell or buy without having access to the internet.

When (((They))) started the war and the decline of Christ and the Rise of the Jew
Britain, France, Ireland and Russia were part of an alliance called the Triple Entente, while Germany aligned itself with Austria-Hungary – known as the Central Powers. The assassination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand in Sarajevo on 28th June 1914, it triggered a chain of events that resulted in World War 1.

Attached: start.jpg (639x442, 82K)