Hairstyle help

Hi, sorry for posting here but, I need to get a haircut and I was wondering what kinda style should I get, and should I bleach it(black and white), and I have no beard.

Thanks, L

Attached: 20181130_213402.jpg (1353x2268, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xztyhTOOHSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

shave the sides to a 1, have the fade higher than usual cause it makes the head look more square than round which is your face type
do your hair like you've got it currently but its far too heavy on top and a tad long, i assume thats wax and not grease? put wax in your hair then comb the fringe over instead of pushing it with your hands
either way its the bushy sides which ruin it for you

Can you shove me pic I am stupid xd, and yes that was wax.

Honestly? Nothing, it's good.

I may be biased though, I also have longer hair all though I don't style mine and it just curls and look like Deku

Attached: bmw9mlxmq3w01.jpg (418x800, 81K)

Nice, cool to see people still have long hair, yeah I was thinking of getting a haircut like a pic down below, but I have no idea what to tell hairdresser.

Attached: l_lawlietdeathnote.png (350x211, 108K)

Ah yes, the L hairstyle. I can pull it of pretty good when I push it all to a side after washing it while it's still wet.
For the L hairstyle you have to let it grow more, you're already way of your way, let your hair fall over your eyes. Try NOT using product, it gives a more natural look and can make hair look longer. Other than that try blowdrying it in a direction, it makes it look fuzzy and will stay like that ( the air from the drying will make it look natural )
Other than that do the thing I said I do when I want to have his hair.

I'm

Also, do your sides only in one direction, in your picture you seem to have done the top to the right and the leftside to the left, instead, do right right or left left
Again, let it grow a bit more, people underestimate how long his hair actually is. It's a few months away from Raditz

Attached: images.jpg (241x209, 8K)

Thanks for the advice, I will try that will report in week xd

With your current hair you can do a Near maybe, just run through it with your hands, don't use product and let it dry naturally ( After washing it just shake like a dog instead of using a towel, don't comb it, don't style it, don't use products, don't blowdry it )

Attached: Near.jpg (704x396, 23K)

OK I can try that too, but I am going to aim for L hair, it just looks more cool xd

Didn’t you make this same fucking post like a month ago with a chick as the pic instead of whoever the fuck that is?

Do you mean all to left with hand only?

You mean this?
I am going full emo

Attached: 45846546_1265947273572328_3982604009713172480_n.jpg (740x739, 34K)

other than that I have no idea, what are you talking about lol

Why are you asking this again, Ted Cruz? Weren’t you satisfied with the answers from your previous thread?

Dude hahaha stop bullying me xd, as I said I am going now emo style, I look too much like a nerd.

like this

anime haircuts look good in pictures but not in real life

Attached: Side-shaved-spike-1.jpg (539x550, 37K)

never going full normie sorry bro /s
I just don't think it would look good on me, because my head is big,

Listen. Don’t be a fag. If you ever want to get laid or look remotely attractive, don’t get some gay ass emo anime haircut and don’t bleach or dye your hair. Women are into short, natural hair. Go to a professional, ask them what would suit your face the most, and get it cut. Big hair like L makes your head look even bigger, and stupider.

Do not listen to this fucking faggot Never get a NPC hairstyle

Wow you definitely look better now you looked like Minecraft Steve

>Women are into short, natural hair
"Professional" will just shave on 0, but I am going to ask them just to see what they think, never the less thanks for the advice,

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9_press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme_419-238.jpg (800x450, 26K)

your head isn't big, it looks bigger because of how heavy your hair is, trust me

nothing more irrelevant than someone with a shit haircut
NPCs have no self awareness of how they look

Thanks for the roast xd

Attached: 1543257265849s.jpg (174x250, 4K)

Trust me, whatever the professional will do will sure as fuck be a lot better than how it looks now, and how you’re trying to make it look.

Do you even understand the NPC meme?

It's better to be unique and stand out, even if only 1 person likes what you do she will go for you. If you are like everyone else you get compared to them.

And I can assure you, much more than 1 girl like longer male hair.

Ayyy my man. You're making progress, keep it up.

Attached: Ted_Cruz,_official_portrait,_113th_Congress.jpg (220x275, 12K)

Shave the sides of your head, trim the top.
Don't get a skin fade you look like a pencil neck.

ayyyy, going to neck my self

Attached: 1540678775453.jpg (296x566, 53K)

yeah will ask a pro about that and a long hair, but I am not going skin fade that's for sure

Unironically, show them a picture of L and say you want to work to something like that

please please please do not get an anime cut

Fuck, I will have to find someone that looks like L, I can't just go there and show them anime pic, I live in Slovenia a normie country

Why bro? Let me see how you look?

Because hair doesn’t work like that in real life. Don’t get an anime haircut you fucking weeb.

Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day, he changes his hair a lot but there are some times where it looks like L's

Attached: iwsva1.jpg (1250x1599, 192K)

I'd say this looks close

Attached: image-404966-860_panofree-scre-404966.jpg (860x483, 40K)

youtu.be/xztyhTOOHSQ

You can't pull of that hair style if you want to be a normal member of society.
When you are selling music internationally and raking in scrilla THEN you can look stupid.

Fuck. Both this and the billy Joel Armstrong haircuts look fucking horrendous. For the love of god OP don’t do this shit to yourself. Please.

Why? What's so wrong with having little longer hair than avg. NPC, but as far as I know girls like ling hair.

Your hair looks like Spike Spiegel if it was real.
Deku is also applicable.

If you think Billie Joe Armstrong looks bad you have no eyes.
The dude is 46 and has been stealing hearts of many women around the world. You can only wish you're like him

Attached: Billie_Joe_Armstrong_Scotland_2009.jpg (989x1024, 112K)

HOLY SHIT THAT IS ACCURATE

Not really, no. Most women don’t like long hair. And when they talk about long hair, it’s like, flowing locks of hair like Fabio and shit like that. Not some weird gross emo haircut that no one but cartoon characters can fucking pull off. Don’t. Do. It. It looks awful.

Op just need to grow it a little more.
You need to be blessed with curly hair for Deku tho.

Attached: mha-cb-1088602-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 58K)

It’s because he’s rich and has talent. Not because of his hair.

BakuGOD hair > Decuck hair

Attached: 1542701804984.jpg (1172x1039, 128K)

Was he also rich in 1986?

They had their breakthrough with Dookie, and that was in 1994..

I find it funny how Bakugo talks trash about Deku's hair but his hair is just spikier and a bit shorter Deku's hair

Do you have any example where it looks awful?

The video you showed me. Listen. It doesn’t work on him, and it doesn’t work on you.

Go for the longer Sherlock.
is also pretty nice if you can pull of that look.

Attached: sherlock-season-4-featured-image_1484578180_crop_550x373.jpg (550x373, 20K)

Dude if it doesn't work I am going to cut it, why not experiment when I still have hair.

nah I like more L look

Then is pretty much the closest you can get to L in real life without looking weird as fuck.

will take that pic and L and ask a pro what he thinks and also will take that npc pic, going to post here tomorrow when I get a haircut

If you show you're going to get what you want but it's basic. Everyone has it, you will be compared to others a lot if you don't have something unique, why would women go for you instead of Chad #36 over there

>If you think Billie Joe Armstrong looks bad you have no eyes.
You can find people who look like him in shitty metal bars near universities, they are all unemployed. Celebrities can have virtually any hair cut or look because they have fame and money, it doesn't make that look cool.
Celebrities also have teams of people to do their hair and all sorts, nobody needs to wake up 30 minutes earlier to rape their hair with products that will get ruined with a hat/slap/short walk in the rain.

I better not, my uni is full of those hairstyles :(

Nah dude, I was being genuine. You weren't ugly in you last thread, but the stubble looks better than totally clean shaven. Keep up the good work.