SO ANDY WARSKI MAKES HITPIECE ON JF

>warski destroyed tonka
>went to his head
>ian miles chung drama then starts
>jared holt from right wing watch then targets warski
>warski cucks and randomly throws JF under the bus to prove hes not le edgy 14/88 man no more
>releases this video today
youtube.com/watch?v=2_uRO8QcmMc

>starts with him accusing jf of being a pedo cause jf was asked where do pedos come from? and he gives an answer based on his psychology,biology and evolutionary knowledge,clearly states he is not condoning it but explaining why it exists in humans

>2nd point tries to say fucking a 19 year old autistic girl who could drive across state and go to uni is rape and pedoish...im autistic you telling me i dont deserve love? my partner raped me to get her sons? every girl i banged in college was raping me? xD because you are 30 odd you shouldnt find 19 yr olds attractive? are you fucking gay? men are programmed to prefer youth over worn out dried up roasties FACT

>3rd point hes tamed his show down and u turned on his beliefs,wtf andy? he had david duke,collet,frame games,and spencer all on very recently,also hes building a brand,of course hes gonna tone that shit down you canadian coke cuck!

i know this will reach you andy,you fucked up,you should of took metokurs advice,SHUT UP read the super berries! you stupid fucking idiot! you won back loads of fans with the tonka stuff and now you fucked it again!

JF was right about tonka btw and you discarded him like trash and now you are trying to kill his new channel cause it competes with yours just like tonkas did.

Attached: 1534408290824.jpg (800x445, 28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/internet-bloodsports-troll-army-andy-warski-warpath-killstream-2158/
youtube.com/watch?v=18uRPSiYHCE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

and ralph if you ever read this and im sure a screencap will find you....eventually he will come for the killstream.

Nah, Andy is right about JF. I will give JF his proper recognition for his accomplishments and education in his respective academic field, but that doesn't mean he's able to draw sound conclusions from all the knowledge he's gained. JF simply uses all his academic knowledge to reinforce his own conclusions based on his own biases and feelings, not detached scientific conclusions.

literally pleb tier argument

Ralph is just as bad as andy
>married to a paki from overseas
>trying to get her into the US
>alcoholic
>felon
>totally based though guise
He's in it to stroke his ego and make money

i hope jim calls bullshit on all this

bamp

I hope jim shoots you in the face Carl

nice try andy,ill be smuckling heartily as he rips you a new one.

f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-uck niggers

Attached: 1517889595799.png (225x225, 7K)

Let. It. Slide.

Andy is a retard and will crash his channel into the ground

Attached: 1530741274648.png (756x422, 645K)

Andy looks pretty swarthy himself

it's funny, from how they interact it's obvious that nowadays Ralph feels like he's shackled to her

he keeps on pining after random huwhite women

Jim is coming for you and your shitty ill fitting suit

No JF you are the one going down

>all this e-celeb faggotry
FUCK OFF NEWFAGS, no ones gives a fuck about these literal whos.

Ian Miles Cheong MUTILATES Andy Warski in MURDER WOODCHIPPER of LOGIC and FACT (GORE WARNING)

lulz.com/internet-bloodsports-troll-army-andy-warski-warpath-killstream-2158/

hee has embarassed himself on ze pooblic spaaace

Attached: andy.jpg (837x1024, 124K)

JF isn't even addressing Andy's low IQ accusations, he said so at the beginning of his stream tonight. All Andy did was take a bunch of allegations that have been around literally for years now and did a scattershot attack against him, hoping something would stick. There are some Andy fanboys who will eat it up, but Andy has much more crossover into JF's audience then he realizes, and after his coke binge he'll come to his senses.

Ze pooblic space will prevail

>a thread died for this

Attached: E1F0D10C-A807-4DC4-B3FB-041F54B12D2A.jpg (811x985, 136K)

JF denies IQ and fucks potatoes. He's fucking a kosher potato now
>pic related

Attached: JF_potato_girlfriend.png (512x521, 267K)

Jim lost to Sargon.
Sargon is too oblivious to realize what a dickhead he looks like and dragged Jim into his autistic bullshit.
For all Jim's "I don't care about getting into the mud" he did at the end of the day

Although though JF is a potato fucker

>Jim lost to Sargon.
Based on what?

He's got some weird shit going on with his choice in women that's for sure. He does come from libertarianism and we all know what that means.

fuckoff andy

Attached: andywarski enya fan.jpg (360x335, 8K)

>He does come from libertarianism and we all know what that means
No what does that mean?

i know a few people like this

good looking women make poor wives,some men get with a ugly fatty who will stay loyal and obedient nad low maintenance

you then cheat on them behind their back with prostitutes or bar flies

its more common than you think

i like andy but he has repeatedly shown he's anti-white

Based on the last Jim/Sargon arguments where Jim is just left exasperated at Sargon

This is all manufactured drama, isn't it?

Here I go watching 1 hour of bullshit again and nothing is gonna change.

Attached: 06514144919f7167746c59cf01933979.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Hows can you fags keep up with this e-drama nothingness.

Sexual deviants are like moths to a flame when it comes to lolbertarianism.

>smuckles

It's all summarized in the OP

>He does come from libertarianism and we all know what that means.
He likes to fuck retards and children?

jim a gud boi doin a morning show at 4 am.
he doesn't do no drama no more, only quality content

Pretty much.
You can't out argue someone who's only true belief is they are right.
And despite Jim trying nothing really happened to Sargons shitty channel.
So Jim just looked like a sperg after a certain point

And yet you can't refute it.

You don't have to change their mind in order to out argue them, which in itself is very often subjective

Neither of them really beat the other so much as solidified their own camps of supporters.

Jim went retarded with wanting to go off on his conspiracy theory of Sargon being behind every youtuber that disagreed with Jim or disliked him. Then you also had Jim getting associated with attacks on Sargon for having a stillborn child and it's hard to not see that as crossing the line. Plus you had Jim crying about Sargon using the n-word and saying Sargon should lose any livelihood over it. Also you have Jim married to this thing which isn't even 30 yet and looks like she's quickly approaching middle age.

All the while you had Sargon with his boomer humor chugging away doing his own channel, raising his kid and stepkid with his wife. Not really good about arguing for an audience and instead trying to point out people's hypocrisy as though they'd give a shit. Like he keeps wanting to dunk on people but doesn't realize you have to get that person to act like they've been dunked on rather than just describe how they'd acted weird.

Attached: Jem Lee Face.jpg (386x426, 36K)

Sargon loses to everyone because he is raising tyrone's baby and jerks off to trannies.

THIS IS REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT WHAT FUC KGING HAPPENED NEXZT??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: dumbshit.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

It was ralph that laughed in sargons face about the stillborn not Jim as far as I remember.

Yeah but imagine spending 2 months making fun of that guy and coming out of it looking retarded

JF is legitimately retarded though.

all of Andy's major points are valid.

JF is cucking by backpeddling on what he spent hours asserting as scientifically valid.

Except no one agrees with your retarded opinion aside from skeptic sycophants. Which makes me ask, why you are shilling for Sargoy so hard?

Attached: skepticsTM.jpg (1195x646, 110K)

You had Jim that appeared on the stream, which is why I'd say associated. Plus he was RTing that stuff on twitter if I remember right, like a picture of a stillborn child along Sargon.

The point is, for Sargon's audience Jim has has supported joking about this stuff while going crazy with conspiracy theories and repeating the same mindless memes. When Sargon tried arguing/fighting back he tried mimicing the mindless memes which made him look retarded to Jim's audience.

well jf is kind of a fucking weirdo. and andy’s video was well done and effective. meanwhile, jf is taking heat from vox and owen, hiding from the issue of andy’s video and not talking about the video of his girlfriend spraypainting a building. so far a stuttering idiot is winning.

JF is a wierdo but none of that other shit matters.
Who the fuck is going to stop watching race realist content because of Andy?

First and foremost, Jean-Francois Gariepy is a narcissist. Narcissists are dangerous people if you allow them to be in your life.

Andy Warski is completely irrelevant. JF however is relevant because he is pro-white. I have to admit, JF's girlfriend sure has a hell of a nose. I bet she can smell a penny from miles away...

Attached: JF Garieppy's Retard breeder.png (119x288, 42K)

I'm not into moral fagging. Also, this whole thing started because Jim laughed at Sargon's magnum opus. Jim was basically a hero to Sargon in the past, he couldn't deal with him laughing at his liberalist larping

>Who the fuck is going to stop watching race realist content because of Andy?
Is that what you got from Andy's video?

Who the fuck is JF and why do I care?

oof. I know JF is a manlet but I'm sure he can do better than that creature.

Attached: xQZytCC.png (413x848, 272K)

Sargons ego got him into the mess and it got him out.
It's just too big to deal with

>implying I watch Andy's content

So you just assumed Andy's video was anti-race realism?

Andy just alienated every fan he won back with the tonka fight when he went after JF. Andy owes his career to JF, the minute JF left Andy destroyed his career. Then ralph gave him a second chance and not even a month later he blew it again. Like Jim says, andy is just a low IQ coke head doing monkey shines for other peoples entertainment. The moment he is has to do his own thing he makes a fool out of himself.

He's a French Canadian biologist who has a political show on YouTube.
He got popular for btfoing Kraut when he tried to debunk race realism and for co-hosting internet blood sports.
All these allegations are old as shit and pointless but discord faggots can't ever stop

No

Definitely an interesting choice for somone who has fucked hundreds and thousands of ze women

Andy really is low IQ.

Even if what he said was 100% true, most pro-whites would stand with JF no matter what, and that means gunning for Andy.

Attached: 14 words.jpg (788x1200, 111K)

Then why did you say?

>most pro-whites would stand with JF no matter what
No, fucking retards and calling Andy a rapist is unacceptable.

I don't see what you don't understand

>No JF you are the one going down
Being this stupid. JF will make one show about it, and leave it at that.

>who has fucked hundreds and thousands of ze women
On ze east coast, don't forget that part.

idk who JF or any of these other bloodsport fags are (besides Jim), but andy is incredibly difficult to listen to. he needs to take some speech classes, he sounds drunk/retarded.

>and andy’s video was well done and effective
If you're a brainlet it might be. There are some points that were decent like the censoring but are ultimately understandable, if he didn't he would be off of youtube quick. There is plently of subject matter to laugh at JF for, this video seems like a weak attempt to expose JF. Hopefully part 2 has some damning evidence of something.

Andy is based.

Tonka, Chungus, Jared Holt and JF are fags.

The retarded Phoenix will destroy them all singlehandedly

Retards need love to and Andy's story sounded like rape. Also It's Okay to be White.

you are so low IQ that you can't understand a sentence in your fucking mother tongue.

Jim,Raplph and this faggot are so utterly cucked and brainwashed is ridiculous. What's wrong with these moralfags being completely incapable of even talking about (((pedophilia)))
The moment women start to bleed is nature's way toof tellign you it's okt o fuck them but these retarded cucks oare so brainwashed by keike feminist propaganda that they chimp out at the pure mention of finding a 17 year odl attractive, genuinely deserve death all of them.

I hope Jim get a bullet to the head and his chink sexbot gets raped and dismembered by a gang of nigegrs, fuck that piece of shit and fuckk all of these youtubers and any shitstain that watches them.

yep.

>I don't see what you don't understand
I don't get why you said

>He likes to fuck retards and children?
Saying that have not worked yet, so why would it stick now? Because low IQ Andy on a coke binge said it?

Attached: 1549825785992.gif (187x155, 2.28M)

>you can't understand a sentence in your fucking mother tongue
I understand what it means, but I don't get why someone would say that.

she was the one who did the graffiti last year that got on the news before she even met JF. She's on the CCTV footage.

>Hopefully part 2 has some damning evidence of something.
It wont. Andy is constantly talking about how the real shit will be in the next video. It always ends up being less than what was promised.

Mods

Because people watch someone for his content and not because he fucked some ugly low IQ women?

>Saying that have not worked yet, so why would it stick now?
Because his new girlfriend is a retard. It gives the older accusations more merit.

Who is?

imagine ever actually watching a video by andy warski, and imagine actually liking it or cares what pleb opinions he holds

its politics related fuck off nigger

Ive watched plenty. Andy is awesome

I wish we could just go back to the shit-posting days of the trapnostate, making fun of septics and liberalists, and not have all this infighting with Andy attempting to be big brained. Why is he commentating on shit that happened almost a year ago? Why?

Attached: AdamWarskeet.jpg (650x982, 542K)

i like his retarded girlfriend

JF is a disgusting French moral nihilist degenerate. This portoniggers video was pure bullshit though

Shut up, donga.
youtube.com/watch?v=18uRPSiYHCE

>Because people watch someone for his content and not because he fucked some ugly low IQ women?
So instead of saying race realist content he probably should have said JF's content. Because that sentence implies Andy is going after all race realist content not just JF who happens to make race realist content sometimes.

>Because his new girlfriend is a retard.
She speaks two languages. One not very well, but still.

Andy vs Ralph civil war soon

It's unavoidable the way these people operate.

>randomly throws jf under the bus

no, it was not random. jf stated in a live stream that andy is a rapist and agreed with Right Wing Watch's assessment of warski's sex story.

It would also tick me off to be called a rapist by a guy who tried to marry a retarded woman with the mental capacity of a 10 y/o and who is now together with another retarded girl.