That feel when men have been the problem all along

That feel when men have been the problem all along

Attached: SmartSelect_20190213-153544_Samsung Internet.jpg (1061x925, 408K)

Actually it's women's sexuality which has been the problem all along

If a God didn't intended the woman to experience orgasm, then why should I give it to her?
>HONK

Attached: image.jpg (369x387, 36K)

Just fuck 4 men in a row! problem solved!

Women can have more, so what does it matter how long it takes for them to get the first one. Sexuality is the one area where they have the clear biological advantage over men but they're so blinded by hatred that they can't see that? Sad!

Can I do that without being called a whore or catching an STD and still be married to a chad?

Fake news, I can go as long as I want. last GF got 2 for my 1.

Attached: 1550103025643.jpg (730x730, 132K)

"Women can have more"

Um... where?

If the effort never gets put in then she has none. Man gets 1 woman gets 0... also men have the power of commitment yet none of them commit. So what's your point? Why should we give a non committal man sex?

Illiterate detected

You're not even a woman

Autist detetcted

Attached: image.gif (815x815, 818K)

Attached: 20190213_201608.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

imagine killing your own child cause you didnt orgasm lmao

show penis

Just jack off before you have sex. then you can fuck all night

Imagine having a child with a guy who never makes you orgasm...

Rather get the pussy ate

Also I just proved I'm a woman. You're talking to the dudes right?

Nice milkies.

Open bobs

>not being able to go at least one more time after a breather

So this is the power of low test...

Attached: 1549301430496.jpg (250x250, 5K)

well considering women cant jack off I'd say I was talking to the dudes.

Kys glownigger psyop meme raid faggot bitch.

This is why ive trained myself to keep going after i ejaculate. Like a real man. Fill the bitch up.

You shouldn't..so stop spreading your legs.

Try not to jerk off to my perfect ass

Attached: 20190213_202320.jpg (3264x2448, 1.79M)

This is why God(Japan) invented methamphetamine.

Attached: 1543879815928.gif (405x320, 2.34M)

>women take longer to dress
>women take longer in the bathroom
>womem take longer to climax
Not a very big surprise

can literally see the roast beef through your panties, jesus

Faggot detected

Nice for a trap.

Nice

>men have the power of commitment but none of them commit
No, women are just holding out for Chad to commit when they have a solar system of orbiters who'd offer it at the drop of a hat

Sometimes I wish I were, yeah.

Also micro penis detected!

>Women take 20 minutes to orgasm.
Maybe they should stop laying on the bed like a dead fish and start pitching in on the effort.

Women have always ostracized and shamed men who failed to satisfy them sexually. As a man, being able to orgasm quickly is not a blessing, its a curse, as it causes you to be subject to social shame. Its something men work to train away. As always, men have to work hard, while roasties just get to lay there and complain if they dont get their way.

Um... yeah I dont need an orbiter who worships me I want someone on my level.

Gross. That's where poop and niggers come from.

Speaking like a nigger is unbecoming, especially of someone claiming to desire commitment

Happy Hanukkah

You are dont need to wish. Prostate already in butthole!

I said penis, you vile woman.

Now show cheeks and pucci pls. I don't jack it to clothed pics.

Just get the surgery that removes the beef, it isn't hard.

My whole point is women put in effort then the guy cums in 2 seconds having already had his dick sucked under the guise of big dick dont eat pussy. Shes laying there, oussy not licked, rammed for 2 seconds. Rode him for 4 minutes. Like wtf?

Ok sorry pussy

20 minutes my fucking ass.
Ahhhahaha

Outer pussy lips protect the inner labia. If you havent noticed I'm an innie. No roast beef

Open bobs flap roast beef

Moron. Outer lips are there to protect inner. Of you havent noticed, I'm an innie. No roast beef here

Your beef flaps are visibly pushing out through your panties. You couldn't have chosen a less flattering angle if you were trying to hide it, they're plain to see.

>gf uses one of those electric jackhammer sounding wand things to fap since she was like 17
>can still get her off regularly
I CAN finish in 5 minutes but unless its a fucking quick one before work or something I go for 20-40 minutes usually
Sometimes over an hour if she needs a breather

You and everyone else. Having sage advice about matchmaking was one of the things we used to respect elder women for, amongst other skills of advanced femininity

Not that it's ok go shame girls with hanging curtains. It's like guys with lots of foreskin. They still get laid

>His girlfriend needs a vibrator
Pathetic gelding of a man.

Your boobs look like a butt

Attached: 1488201845531.jpg (510x601, 42K)

27 is elder? Well I am wise beyond most of my peers. So thanks mr "used to"

Faggot detected

Women deprive themselves of orgasms.

Men can cum in 5 minutes and women take much longer, yes.

But you know what? A dick isn't the best way to get a girl off.

The best way to get a girl off is with a magic wand or fisting. Or both.

And yet I bet you're scared of fisting despite every vagina being able to do it with training. You want to take nothing but dick and then complain when it doesn't deliver enough sensation for you to orgasm.

Get fisted. It won't take 20 minutes for you to cum. Embrace the fist.

Not saying they don't get laid, quite the opposite in fact. Beef curtains are the failsafe tried-and-true visual indicator that the woman you're looking at has ridden the cock carousel long and hard. They're just visually unappealing, especially when they push half an inch through the fabric of one's panties.

Have you considered that chad is actually bad at sex? You wouldnt fuck my creepy ass, but at least i actually know what im doing. Fatties wont let me go down on them cause they self conscious and smell of cheese.

No. Eat her out. If she doesnt like that she might be a dyke. Or ugly.

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and lick cloven meat.

Attached: 89C5E766-0A9F-4118-B62B-D7A616A62917.jpg (125x109, 2K)

or if you want yo see what a real ass looks like

No, brainlet, I meant that older women (50's+) used to possess an advanced form of femininity that included having good matchmaking advice, amongst other kinds of relationship experience and insight, that constituted a traditional femininity which naturally elicited much respect. As opposed to now, where gender roles and traditional relationships are considered archaic and oppressive, with the consequence that this kind of knowledge and feminine bearing isn't cultivated as much.

>Get fisted. It won't take 20 minutes for you to cum. Embrace the fist.
I wish I wasn't stuck in this shithole of a site.

Female orgasm is a myth.

>be Jow Forums
>complain about sjws using buzzwords and being easily offended snowflake
>here comes your retarded brother nu/pol/
>uses all shit they use
>now sjws are laughing at you, calling you a hypocrite
>tfw
Buzz not honk!

Attached: image.png (680x680, 164K)

You're not giving me a 20 minute blowjob and I'm not sucking your clit for 20 minutes.

You're getting fisted and you're going to like it.

This user is exaggerating , but the core point is valid - women find it unmasculine when you care about their pleasure.

Oh yeah or fat and scared of u finding some chunks of cheese or something

Only half of that is true not telling which cause I dont care

Same

Attached: 1519755410440.jpg (205x224, 15K)

You get a 1 to 2 minute blow job to get hard. I get eaten out for 10 minutes. This actually happens first unless you're a nigger. You pound the pussy for 5 to ten min. Then I ride for 5. Everyones satisfied

That forced bullshit is the culmination of nu/pol/ reddit faggotry. Fuck outa here gayboy.

Yes that's womens fault not society. You're the brain let and faggot basement dweller

You're a myth.

You're 27 and not married. I'd be less worried about posting your beef flaps on Jow Forums and more focused on getting to pumping out babies really soon, because you're about to hit your expiry date very soon and here's a tip for you, getting fucked by 50 different men and pussy eating aren't what fulfill women and make them happy long-term; financial stability, a big loving family and someone to grow old and gray with are.

Can this now be a Spiderman thread like the days of old?

I'm just a regular girl. I am working on being in shape. Also show your muscles you fat ugly fuck. Who r u to talk hah

Huh? Stfu faggot

You eat a bitch to test the waters and assert dominance. Getting blown is submissive, bitch can literally bite your cock off. Only normalfags enjoy that shit.

>almost half of the posts in thread are OP
Goddamn do you literally sustain yourself on attention lmao

Yeah if I wasnt cheated on 47 times I wouldnt be here. Maybe I'd be lurking instead making fun of u fags. Instead of educating you losers

If it takes you over 10 minutes to nut, their is something wrong with you or you’re fucking a blown out pussy.

Fatties are very self conscious about their fold cheese.

2014 was 8 years ago. Why are you posting such old news?

Do you even work on that? I am more worried about being sexually satisfied and happy with my partner than pumping out babies. Why would I be able to take care of kids. I'm a woman. I dont bring home the bacon. I want to be taken care of like the way it should be. My womb is good. Men are not.

Male who thinks he understands female anatomy detected

Just finish her off in other ways. Goddamn this isn’t rocket science.

Huh? E=mxc squared didnt change. Why would this?

>on Jow Forums bitching at men for cheating
Literally barking up the wrong tree, post flappy beef or gtfo.

Sad news. He's not a Chad
Chad would make you cum

imagine being so selfish that you revolve your life around 'muh bussi'

I do understand it because I’m over 18 kid

Being a cutfag will do that.
>constant friction of the glans with no rollback of the foreskin during sex

You can bite a clit too. All that shit is nonsense freudian coke addict bullshitm freud was a dumbass. Just eat pussy when you fuck a girl. It's the right way
Karmic balance.

>S-s-shut up, my slimy hole is v-v-valuable

and 15 is spent doing their hair and plucking eyebrows even though they had all fucking day to do it but no we have to show up to bowling a half hour late because im the asshole fuck you mary i hope you got your shit together