If Asians are insectoids explain Japan

If Asians are insectoids explain Japan

Attached: b7e1ade236ea8da0d4e9844937faab6d.png (1765x1300, 1.38M)

Other urls found in this thread:

japanesemythology.jp/kojiki/4.html
edition.cnn.com/style/article/ancient-roman-coins-japan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe
youtube.com/watch?v=4CsrTFbdAQk
wits.worldbank.org/CountrySnapshot/en/JPN/textview
youtu.be/-SNxxFKpUg0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they literally kill themselves if they fail a test.. and no one there gives a fuck

>explain Japan
White people of Asia

Attached: 1489920156424.gif (315x174, 3.15M)

Honorary Aryans. Also their manga fucking destroys the shit that comes out of the US right now.

Japan is.... strange

What is this supposed to be? Jap comedy sketch mimicking Chinese politicians?

musashi?
The answer is manners and discipline. Anglos used to have it, germans had it for a short amount of time. Manners and disciple.

Asians are not insectoids. Korea, Malaysia or Turkey are wealthier than shit Euro countries like Portugal or Albania. Half of all "white" inventors were actually Jews, not white. Whites are shit.

Mostly it's just the Chinks.

they're mixed with ancient greeks or romans
japanesemythology.jp/kojiki/4.html
edition.cnn.com/style/article/ancient-roman-coins-japan/

many japanese have morton's toe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morton's_toe

many japanese have roman noses

the ones that dont most likely immigrated from korea or china long ago

they're Aryans

Attached: theeternalstruggle.png (500x454, 107K)

The difference between Japan and China is that Japan wasn't fucked in every hole and orifice by foreign invaders for basically its entire history. The Chinese are more mutt than America, by leaps and bounds.

Attached: 1544668140741.png (800x1672, 209K)

It's an island nation. They had better prospects at retaining culture and philosophy. The west is doing everything they can to remove this.

iirc there was a film about Japan going total isolationist again with a heavy dose of nationalism and becoming a technological powerhouse

Vexille I think it was called? iirc the game Binary Domain also had a technologically advanced isolationist Japan. Honestly if things get any worse they should totally consider it.

I don't see why they would need more technology. I think that's part of the problem.

Generations of rape babies + each race is alotted only so many souls. Run out of souls, you get bug people. Empty, driven for greed, cowardly. If it weren't for the last, we'd all be dead.

They're the best

Attached: clementine 02.jpg (1600x1064, 181K)

they're bugs japan dna comes from china.

Attached: sea horse archon parasite.jpg (1000x750, 119K)

Japanese adaption of 12 angry men

The 2020 olympics will redpill the Japanese who might want to open their borders. When the tourists completely trash the place they'll never want that many filthy gaijin ever again

they could isolate themselves but still execute trade with the rest of the world. Think 01 from the Second Renaissance, they isolated themselves socially and politically but continued to make and sell things the rest of the world wanted and needed, so much so that everyone else's manufacturing and trade abilities became obsolete, which kickstarted the war between man and machine.

Probably. Shame there's probably no hope of the Olympics getting Akira'd

Attached: 1303570133453.jpg (2071x1487, 1.09M)

Samurai culture originated in India, not in Japan itself.

What is this image even supposed to convey?

I don't know, remember how people found all kinds of shit like simpsons episodes or back to the future stuff that predicted 9/11? Can you imagine if the olympics get nuked or something? There's a word for it, I'm coming up blank

Latitude matters.

Autism. Also, checked

They do progressively worse every time they get nuked.

God I want Clementine to peg me with her stiletto!

Attached: 1549314976736.jpg (1284x1295, 411K)

Predictive programming?

In Akira's case it wasn't a nuke (though that was the cover story for what happened IIRC), but a very powerful psychic losing control of their power and erasing most of Tokyo with his powers.

sauce? I love hammy asian skits

We nuked them twice so they sat back and learned caught up and honestly with the fucking carnival the west is now feels like they are surpassing us

I was debating whether to use that pic.
Also, fuck CAPTCHA

Attached: 4ChanPowerUp.webm (1280x720, 2.83M)

It's funny to me that Akira's version of a degenerate Neo-Tokyo was still better than the shithole I currently live in

This never fails to make me laugh,

Attached: 1546304571143.jpg (750x750, 70K)

>explain Japan
Aryan Buddhism + veneration of the ancestors

Nice flag

The guys are the Japanese comedians from the show "Downtown no Gaki no Tsukai ya Arahende!!" who I know from watching their yearly No Laughing Batsu Game youtube.com/watch?v=4CsrTFbdAQk

It's from the Manga Musashi. These panels are showing the "Flowing Water cut" Musashi wrote about in the Book of Five Rings.

It's a hive.

Attached: 1510211218625.jpg (900x1100, 264K)

Japan is racist because the last letter in their country's name is N.

White genes are in their blood.
This is why they are desperate for white women and cock, the disgusting gook and mongol blood has tainted them.

Attached: FB4E375C-274A-4193-8CDF-998E19BD97EF.jpg (1870x1869, 1.62M)

All Asians are like autistic white people.
Japs have just directed their sperg powers towards generally good and harmonious society.
Chinks have directed theirs towards greedy, horrible shit.

>If Asians are insectoids explain Japan
Like bees, bros.

I’m not gay.

Very good read. Saved.

happy hanukkah, rabbi

Attached: (((newsweek))).jpg (636x608, 90K)

Tell me why mongols are bad

>Falling for debunked /his/ shit made by a butthurt arab

The easiest way to know it's bs is ask how how come the Chinese don't have the same y halotype as the Mongols. They have never produced a response to this.

Attached: 1548310972864.jpg (1954x871, 430K)

Their island monkey supremacy got bombed out of them then subjugated. Since the subjugation wasn't by other bugmen, they were actually able to grow a conscious for once during their miserable history.

>Yonaguni "Monument"
There's a reason "monument" is in quotes. It's just some natural rock formations. Your picture is a load of shit.

The Jomon came through Sakhalin while the Yayoi came from China. Largely, the Japanese are from Korean and Chinese genes, and very small parts are from Jomon blood, although, they did interbreed a bit. Generally, the Yayoi exterminated the Jomon tribes. The longer into Japans history we go, the less Jomon genes.

Fuck off chink, and go get raped. It's something your people enjoy very much.

Attached: 1529411468090.webm (224x400, 2.85M)

>posts 2 non whites
Inferior in all aspects except physically, basically niggers of Asia.
Atleast they aren’t super ugly like Koreans.

that infographic is shite

china has like 6000 sub ethnicities and distinct racial groups e.g different types of yellow men

those are ainus

look at ainu whamen

completely strange race

they're like whites but they aren't european as aborigines aren't africans but have similar skins

The Jomon literally came from South Asia.

A lot of those pics are not from Yonaguni. Nevermind the fact that it's really far away from Japan proper.

Fuck off. What a load of shit. What dipshit told you that?

The Japanese are extremely westernized. We we're their only trading partner for a long time

Ethnically the Japanese are very different from mainland Asians

Bullshit. They aren't very westernized, and their genes are very similar to Koreans. Not a very long time ago, the Japanese and Koreans were essentially the same people.

The top five countries to which Japan exported 2017 along with the partner share in percentage are:
Japan exports to United States worth US$ 135,060 million, with a partner share of 19.35 percent.
Japan exports to China worth US$ 132,786 million, with a partner share of 19.02 percent.
Japan exports to Korea, Rep. worth US$ 53,308 million, with a partner share of 7.64 percent.
Japan exports to Other Asia, nes worth US$ 40,644 million, with a partner share of 5.82 percent.
Japan exports to Hong Kong, China worth US$ 35,437 million, with a partner share of 5.08 percent.

The top five countries to which Japan imported goods 2017 along with the share in percentage are
Japan imports from China worth US$ 164,479 million, with a partner share of 24.50 percent.
Japan imports from United States worth US$ 73,833 million, with a partner share of 11.00 percent.
Japan imports from Australia worth US$ 38,968 million, with a partner share of 5.80 percent.
Japan imports from Korea, Rep. worth US$ 28,127 million, with a partner share of 4.19 percent.
Japan imports from Saudi Arabia worth US$ 27,774 million, with a partner share of 4.14 percent.

wits.worldbank.org/CountrySnapshot/en/JPN/textview

Although that pic is a load of horseshit, Ainu and Jomon are the same people. They have interbred with the Yayoi a bit over the last thousands of years, but they are still distinct.

Fuck I'm dying, thank you for introducing me user.
youtu.be/-SNxxFKpUg0
Insect colonies can achieve great things.

I haven't read the Go Rin No Sho in 30 years. I should re read it. I have the book (an english translation anyway).

4 u

Attached: 1525268928321.webm (1920x1080, 2.82M)