Think I’m white

>think I’m white
>come here
>fuck off mednigger

Attached: FD8C4C83-85A1-4886-A832-BC2FA85CB62D.jpg (1266x710, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus fucking Christ, how many times are you going to post this?

If I were you I would seriously consider moving to Italy. They have a better future

Those are some weird percentages user

Attached: DNA.png (421x551, 28K)

white was a term set out by the british colonists to mean in general european, then autists such as hitler narrowed it down to a class of people in europe who himself is unironically not a part of now we have retards still going full autism over it.

honestly my town is swamped, and sometimes I can't tell apart the eastern euros and other actual brits, which for me, the eastern euros help ease the pain of seeing actual shitskins.

everything was given to us by the romans and greeks - should we dimiss them?

So many Americans are English, so are aussies english people literally are better than everyone else...they really are.

>unironically
*ironically
the irony of using unironically too much

Meds are white anyone who says otherwise is a retard or a stormfag (same thing either way)
This

Modern Italians aren’t Romans so I have nothing to be proud of.

>Meds are white
pack your bags, erasmus creature

Only Germanics and Slavs are White

this retards posts the same shit every week, dont pay attention to him... why would anyone take americans seriously on racial matters? they had 1 drop rule for niggs whereas they were able to fuck indios
and jews were considered white and desirable

>I can't tell apart the eastern euros and other actual brits
could it be because Eastern Europeans are.... actually European
>everything was given to us by the romans and greeks
can't think of anything other than faggotry, dysgenic "democracy", racemixing and European jewish communities.

>Only Germanics and Slavs are White
What a cuck you are.
Firstly pathetic attempt at DC
Secondly if there is one european ethnicity that could be considered not white it would be g*rms with their constant chimpouts against whites throughout history

come home mutt

you are the cuck here

when your countrymen defend purity of Slavic blood, you swallow memes from stormfront that whatever happened to live in Europe is European all of a sudden. go ahead and breed with jews and gypsies then. they been living here for a while too

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

theportugalnews.com/news/portuguese-student-in-poland-denounces-racist-attack/38054

>can't think of anything other than faggotry, dysgenic "democracy", racemixing and European jewish communities.
So you are either extremely stupid or just severely uneducated (probably both) none of which would surprise me considering you are from r*ssia

Another i'm white thread. You losers are boring fuckers

>just severely uneducated
come again, zyd?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Europe
“Hellenistic Judaism, originating from Alexandria, was present throughout the Roman Empire even before the Jewish–Roman wars. Large numbers lived in Greece ( including the Greek isles in the Aegean and Crete ) as early as the early part of the 3rd century BCE. The first recorded mention of Judaism in Greece dates from 300-250 Before Common Era (BCE) on the island of Rhodes. As early as the middle of the 2nd century BCE, the Jewish author of the third book of the Oracula Sibyllina, addressing the "chosen people," says: "Every land is full of thee and every sea." The most diverse witnesses, such as Strabo, Philo, Seneca, Cicero, and Josephus, all mention Jewish populations in the cities of the Mediterranean Basin.“

The Constitutio Antoniniana (Latin for: "Constitution of Antoninus") (also called the Edict of Caracalla or the Antonine Constitution) was an edict issued in 212, by the Roman Emperor Caracalla (of African and Syrian descent LMAO) declaring that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given theoretical Roman citizenship and that all free women in the Empire were to be given the same rights as Roman women.

livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
The team found that for Southwestern Europeans (those from Italy, Spain and Greece), between 4 and 20 percent of their genomes came from North Africa, compared to less than 2 percent in Southeastern Europe.

>go ahead and breed with jews and gypsies then. they been living here for a while too
Ok so you actually are retarded.
They are not native europeans you fucking moron

You're white. Ignore the anti-white shills trying to demoralise you and make you into one of them.

>Italians
>white
Another "Italians are white" Thread

Attached: It's All So Tiresome.png (458x458, 264K)

>They are not native europeans
neither are non-Slavs(Balts/Finns)/Germanics. they are mixed. the whole meaning of being a native and/or of pure stock is that your bloodline is not interrupted

I’m white. Fuck off nigger.

Attached: 2E0805A8-B9CA-4EBB-BB89-1D1511CBC1C5.jpg (2592x1936, 728K)

You almost look like Atilla ruled land. You might be of Hun descent which I'd be ok with, they were a strong people

You know that they sell your data and your DNA is now in every gov database?

what a limp wristed faggot

>neither are non-Slavs(Balts/Finns)/Germanics. they are mixed. the whole meaning of being a native and/or of pure stock is that your bloodline is not interrupted
Says a fucking Mongol rapebaby.
If you had at lest some level of education you would know that there is no "pure stock"or "uninterrupted bloodline" europeans have been mixing with eachother for centuries.
Wew you are making yourself look more and more retarded with each post

Am I white?

Attached: 173057E8-E2D7-4F8D-AD2F-5402A00D5951.jpg (448x701, 150K)

You're not even majority white

>Says a fucking Mongol rapebaby.
citation needed, mednigger
>would know that there is no "pure stock"or "uninterrupted bloodline" europeans
citation needed. had it been true, ape genes would be found outside of Balkans/Latin Europe
>europeans have been mixing with eachother for centuries.
citation needed. Slovenian and Austrian parts of shitaly still have no genetic affinity with Southern European genetic cluster or mena dindu genes unlike their neighbours next door

Iberia is Celtic you stupid fuck. You don’t even know or understand history. The south has North African Admixture but I’m from the North.

Portuguese bagpipes

Attached: 1F8F86E7-F2AD-4A4D-8F03-4FCB3634FB77.jpg (546x640, 96K)

North Italians aren’t white

>but I'm from the North
yet still a fucking subhuman half nigger lmao

you bragging about "your" heritage, which is not even yours given that you are a raperoach from a European country is beyond laughable

diaspora pride world wide

Yes they are

Attached: A6C6A6DC-7378-4A56-9A7B-B2EA1C81BF3F.jpg (403x403, 65K)

see dumbfucks ffs

Portugal created Celtic culture, eradicated muslims, held of Romans for longer than any other celtic tribe. Youre a sub human slav and youre jealous

I have brown hair and eyes though

>is literally part ape
>calls anyone a subhuman

shut up, nigger-bred whoreson

One can't hold up Celtic culture by mixing with moorish and jewish converts lmao. You are not Celtic. Celts originated in modern day Switzerland, Eastern and Southern Germany

>what ethnicity are you, user?
>u-uh Broadly Northwestern European
JUST

I guess I'm one of those fuckers who should check their ethnicity as "American," my ancestors have been here for a really long time. Maybe there's been a genetic divergence? I was expecting to get half British, half German. I have blond hair and brown eyes.

Attached: american.png (322x736, 49K)

You dont know the history of europe and you have a sloped forehead.

modern italians are more "white" than the romans ever were, not like descending from the cumskin barbarians that destroyed the greatest empire the world has ever seen is anything to be proud of anyway

fuck off mednigger

well the cumskins were allowed to destroy Rome because Rome itself became subdued by a pedophile deep state and the Romans themselves didn't want to really put an end to it

meds>other central european>anglos>nords>slavs

When turbo autism and narcissism meet

>citation needed
Read some history books you fucking retard
It's hard to tell if you are just baiting or if you have some form of brain damage, I mean you are russian but still

>narcissism

These threads are about me hating myself because I am italian

Could literally pass as some north africans or mutt latinos.

t. brown roach that fled his dysfunctional shithole
where's citation? I gave you genetic sources and historical data. medoids are not European - they are mixed. and they are mixed with apes. those are facts

go ahead and prove otherwise

and it's not me you have to convince but Polish nationalists that agree with me wholeheartedly, cweloid

>whites aren't white
kys already, you insecure faggot
Italy has the highest national average IQ, something that can't be said about north Africans or mutt latinos.

*in Europe

North italians didn’t move to america

>So into himself he makes various threads about his genetics.
No different than a lookism fag complaining about his canthal tilt and FWHR.

Dude are you my long lost brother or something? We almost have the same exact genes and my ancestors settled in NC.

>Italy high iq
This meme has been pushed by medfags and just wont die. Anyone who thinks Italy even cracks a national IQ of 100 is retarded. Inb4 30+ year old study

it was actually the jewish subversion of traditional roman values (which were extremely hedonistic since the dawn of time) with their christianity shit that undermined the empire

mystery cults arrived in rome in the time of the republic from its neighbors + greece, and basically every other person was part of a secret group that liked to binge wine laced with hallucinogens and go innawoods fuck each other and little children in name of god X

that was not the problem, the problem is religiosity in the roman empire was tripartite composed of said mystery cults (delving into the unknown), philosophical cults (delving into the known) and the imperial cult (the order in between), then came christiniary, which would be considered just another mystery cult if it wasn't for their absolute refusal to follow the imperial cult

the weakening of the imperial cult went overdrive after christianity was adopted as the official religion of the empire, completely destroying the imperial image and therefore order in the empire, after this in the 4th century, not coincidentally, you had a string of usurpers vying for the title of caesar, basically military and senate coups one after another and even someone that bought the fucking title of emperor, can't remember his name now

tl;dr it was the jews

This user has aptly laid out the problem.

"White" is a useless term. It refers to skin color, nothing more. You may as well be a "blood" or a "crip". This is crucial to understand, because many here will try to rally you around a gang color under the false guise of "racial superiority".

What they are actually doing, either knowingly or unknowingly (usually the latter) is advancing Jewish interests.

There are members of the Caucasian race living in East Africa right now. They have brown skin and brown eyes. There are Jews living among ethnic Europeans, with white skin.

Some will then jump in and say, but "white" refers to European! Alright, now you have the aforementioned Mediterranean issue, which reduces you to arbitrarily drawing lines based on geography, and not based on genetics.

The final red-pill is that all human races are capable of producing what most enlightened people will refer to as "Nobility", which is always linked to a family BLOODline. This is key to understand. Genetic traits are passed on via a bloodline, which at its most broad/general could be seen as a "race" with common feature, and more specifically as a Noble family within that race, which is offered up as a signal of that race's "supremacy". "I have achieved supremacy; look at what I have produced by the process of my own refinement."

The reason I bring up the North-East African peoples is that they reveal the fallacy of using superficial indicators (colors of skin, eyes, hair) to signify "race", when you could take an Eritrean woman, for example, and lighten her skin, eyes, and hair, and then be completely unable to distinguish her from a European. This is NOT the case for negroids. Why? Anyone on further examination could tell you: bone structure.

Attached: Dillonheraldry.jpg (400x600, 52K)

A better analogy is this:

You would not presume to identify the make of a car from the color of its paint. Many other cars can share this paint color. In fact, in very sunny areas you would expect to see cars of many different makes and models, all with white paint (less sun damage).

You would also not presume to identify the make of a car strictly from the geographical location of the factory where it was made—even though this would be a VERY good indicator, if you knew exactly what was being built at those locations and by whom (the make).

Obvious logos aside, you would study carefully the contours of the vehicle... where certain features are present, the structure, the proportions, etc. And you would confidently say: "This is most definitely a Mercedes Benz, of the S class, produced some time between 1960-1970, I can tell because... etc etc."

literally nothing wrong with being Italian you fucking nigger

I’m not one of the lucky Italians that looks indistinguishable from white people.

Attached: BF403D11-4E75-4C0A-8D13-406BCC5F59DF.jpg (600x899, 426K)

Also I hate winter

Jesus Christ user this is actually pathetic.

Why are you obsessing over "fitting in" with people who don't physically look like you? What does that have to do with the status of your bloodline?

>Looking for validation
>in Jow Forums

Attached: 1408674812833.jpg (299x314, 9K)

Italians are muslims

>euro's arguing about who's european again
>meanwhile i'm taking all of you shit

Attached: 1529309762312.png (932x932, 210K)