Looking for a boyfriend but, always being let down advice?

So I am making a form to see if someone would take me in as their girlfriend and, I been struggling for someone to like me rather them walk away, advice for a 21 girl to find a boyfriend to last?

Attached: Florida.jpg (400x300, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yikes, you don't look 21. Try to look a bit fresher and be friendly and sweet around guys. Ask out ones you like.

Dang well you're cute, make cut back on the makeup a little but wouldtakeonadate/10, you probably don't live in iowa though.
Can you give some context of what happened in past relationships?

Don’t use makeup you’ll look better

stop making these threads morons, go back to /soc/
sage

Are you willing to relocate out to Raleigh NC?

you look 28 ish

I would defiantly try lol

Learn how to put on makeup.
Dress yourself better.
Take that shit off your neck. Also idk if you wear them in public, but if you want a guy to talk to you, you'll need clear ears. So lose the dollar store earplugs as well.

anyway, aside from that. The most important thing actually is to be a good person and give more than you take. What makes men love women is beauty and behavior. Since we live high-population lives, there's beauty everywhere. So the **only** thing that separates women apart from one another is your behavior. Learn virtue and be a good person.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtue
Really adhere to it and carve virtue into your soul. This is so lacking in women right now, that if you are virtuous, a man will easily forgive mistakes in your past or defects in your looks/personality. Virtue begets love. The more virtuous someone is, the more love they get. Compare this to, say, sex appeal or money. Sex and money may be great for attraction, but would you stop loving someone just because they grow old or bankrupt? Well, not if they are virtuous.
Would you stop loving someone if they embraced vice? Told lies, ate like a pig, coward, really bad temper, or bad to kids? well duh.
So learn that virtue=love and your problem will solve itself VERY quickly.

Hi. I'm an asian dude. Wanna get in touch?

Why do you think it is that people don't like you romantically?

Abandon thread, OP is gone

I wished I lived in iowa that would be so cool and ty :)

GOD IM SO FUCKING LONELY!!!
I JUST NEED A GIRL GAMER IN MY LIFE!!!

Attached: AE1F36BD-8DD3-4F41-8AB2-676C77126317.jpg (250x196, 12K)

Are you here for advice or attention? Because we're much better for the former.

Check out they'll drown you in all-you-can-eat attention.

Are you supposed to be OP? OP posted as user but you're Melinda, post pic so I know

Yeah that would be dank, its really not as bad as people make it out to be

Melinda, are you OP or not? Post pictures. If you're OP you're really fucking cute so more pictures would be great

Man was really hoping to get to talk/ snap with OP, oh well

You look kind of rough. Maybe it's the makeup but you look older then me and I'm 30

>I been struggling for someone to like me rather them walk away

Your taste in men is just garbage. Chances are that instead of you going for a guy who greets you and asks you out you choose to pursue the wishy washy types who have no plans in mind for you.

Get more serious about it and try to be with people who are not those you HAVE to reach out to and you wouldn't have this problem.

Definitely not ugly, just learn how to do your makeup properly and don't wear baggy clothes, they make you look trashy

stop chasing chad
he wants to fuck you not date you

What state do you live in?

Attached: waiting for OP to reply.jpg (680x1020, 227K)