Admit Jow Forums is starting to believe in Q

Attached: Qanon-1.jpg (600x350, 82K)

Nah. Bannon is gonna die in GITMO.

Attached: 1544368604763.jpg (2610x2607, 2.99M)

what did bannon do?

Thats as insane and stupid as any Q conspiracy You fucking Traitor Piece of shit

Proving my point. Bannon is gonna be hanged next to Ron Dermer. Fucking inbred kike.

Attached: 1533220156293.jpg (1236x2816, 1.84M)

Jack is gonna die in GITMO too.

Attached: 1519081959610.jpg (2071x1258, 1.77M)

>Ron Dermer
What's his deal?

Obviously he's the Israeli Ambassador to the US that's a dual citizen so he's gonna be hanged for treason.

Attached: 1520469602971.png (616x744, 367K)

I believe in Q now since RBG died on Monday. I mean, yesterday. Oh, I mean, since she didn't die. Because that's what Q said.

You know what the Bible says about false prophets?

Threads suck tonight.. anyway, Q went off the other night. It was a fun read

Jack?

Dorsey

and Posobiec.

Is this the reason behind his sudden PR tour on Rogan and other podcasts? Trying to boost his image and protect himself?

Attached: JackTwitterGod.png (675x439, 299K)

Not even a little bit. Ahem, FUCK QNIGGERS.

Probably but it looks like it backfired. I can't wait for him, and Zuck, and Sergey, and Larry, and Susan, and Eric, and Sundar to all get the rope.

I hope if it all goes down, that they put the executions on PPV to pay for a bigger wall

We always believed in Q.

Shills made you believe otherwise.

Attached: 1538690822163.png (444x713, 51K)

Never left. Plus the IP address never cracked

Q predicted this

Attached: 1495153136505.gif (700x600, 1.77M)

They should do it like numbered UFC events. Like one event you have the podesta bros headlining and for a bigger PPV the Clintons headline with Huma Abedin at the top of the undercard along with Weiner.

Who would be our version of Dana White?

Q predicted this

>posts a collage of a bunch of screenshots of news articles without any links
I don't know how this kind of retardation became part of this board's culture but I hate it.

the infamous Schizo Spammer strikes another thread! kys kike

You are a fucking loony

vince mcmahon obviously

someone needs to perma ban him for real, he makes every thread worse that he posts in. He's also a nigger lover

Why the fuck is dual citizenship allowed in any level of government. That should've been amended day one

kek 100% agree. I was just thinking Stone Cold could be the referee

Attached: 110918-stone-cold.jpg (618x410, 85K)

It's a fucking shame really

The schizo is in so many threads I just assumed it was many shills pushing the narrative. So many threads every day for one schizo.

He posts here all fucking day. His posts stick out like a sore thumb because it's always the same incoherent nonsense with his collage of news article screenshots.

IQ predicted this

Checked

Checked.
(((why))) indeed