What can I do to compensate ?

FIRST OF ALL I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I AM A MULATTO
My father who was a Caucasian God went to Africa , met my mother and impregnated her. Both dead now. In addiction I'm mixed . It's all fun and games because girls like mixed boys nowadays in Portugal but at the end of the day I look at myself and realized that I'm cursed for the rest of my life.
I'm getting a Masters on a STEM field and go to church every Sunday
Believe me I am really sorry tell me what can I do besides killing myself

Attached: mulato.jpg (1400x1758, 435K)

Kill yourself most of the way and then ask someone else to finish you off.

don't want to
I'm investing my time on useful and meaningful things . I know I can have a positive contribute

Become the uncle tom of mixed races and make life hell for every other half breed and coon out there

Is there anyway for us mixed people to repent without making our lives hell?

>the real victims of racemixing

Just relax. Don't act like a nigger, you'll be fine.

Thank you

> get a PhD
> study live gene editing
> edit your genes to become white with pink nipples, pink asshole, blue eyes and blonde hair

Do whatever you want

Rope.
Tree.
Solve yourself.

Hello there fellow mutt, just don't give a fuck about what's going on, it's not our business.

You can always attack Jews if you want to anyways, just find mutt wife and live a normal life.

This couldn't happen to a grown man. He can still do this to his child when it is still a oosperm though.

Cell reprogramming can somehow change an adult's DNA but it will kill you with cancer.

The fuck you sorry about? Live your life as a decent human being and thats it. You do realize /pol is 80% satire and 20% neckbeard losers who weren't let in on the joke?

Relax, mixed bro.

Enjoy your life.

Why don't you kill the African part of you? Then you'd just be White.

Sterilize yourself and be the most based goy you can be

Based Chileano. Throw a commie for me

I am a amerimutt myself, not a nigger though, street shitter and spic/white and I compensate by being as white as possible. I redpill people on (((them))) every day.

Sorry to hear about your parents. Be a good man and a conservative voice, use your "intersectionality" to speak out against identity politics to the people around you. Happy youre here portugalbro.

Have a vasectomy to so you don't spread your dirt genetics.

Did your Indian parents come from Northern India or Southern India?

I know many Northern Indians are very pale because they are basically sort of Persian. If so I think it's fair enough for you to consider yourself a Caucasian.

It is not even a good thing in current American political climate though.

There's something wrong with you? You spend too much time on here or take it too seriously if that's the case. You sound like a decent dude, enjoy your life

My father is from somewhere in Central/North india, My mother is from El Salvador but looks mediterranean white and acts white, both are based

Let's see, if I woke up tomorrow morning and found myself to have transformed into a Mulatto, what would I do? I expect I would start working really hard, and focus on being as industrious as possible, and building a reputation as a dependable and trustworthy fellow. I would dress like Carlton from Fresh Prince and live in a white town as the token black.

But yeah northern indians are lighter skinned and taller, basically persians.

aren't all portuguese mulatto?

El salvador is a shithole I admit though, I wouldn't want to live there at all.

Portuguese are white, maybe some arab genetics in there too but not nigger

You have to go back .

Attached: 1550103812736m.jpg (1006x1024, 90K)

Yes they are white by definition. But in practice they are very likely to be recognize as Latinos / Arabs in America.

Put a Portuguese in LA and I bet nobody will consider them as white.

dude quit being a pussy. dont act like a nigger and youll be fine

Attached: nigger_rapes_his_own_grandmother.jpg (587x592, 60K)

This. You’re working on a master’s for fuck’s sakes. You’re useful. You’re fine.

Stop posting on Jow Forums. Especially pol. Don't even read this stuff.

That sucks dude. You have no people, no homeland, no history, no real identity. Dedicate yourself to preaching the ills of miscegenation.

Just dont breed so you dont spread that archaic African DNA.We have enough of that shit already to deal with and there will be 4 billion Africans at the end of the century (from todays 1 billion).We need to protect the rare,recessive European traits.Other than that you are OK.

Attached: WG 1.jpg (480x720, 86K)

Dont be sorry that makes you gay. You could astir up a frenzy in the black community so we can kick off a race war to just a little fyi.

Carry yourself like how Thomas Sowell does.