Wife & Husband Expectations

>What expectations do you have of your wife/husband?
>Do you expect to have kids?
>What would you think if your partner never wants kids? Is love worth not having kids?
>do you even wanna get married?

Attached: li.png (528x755, 906K)

for me i want my husband to
>want many kids
>accept me being a clean freak and ccooking
>want to do lots of activities with the kids
>be transparent with me about issues
>be honest with me if i am not doing something right
>be spontaneous
there is a server where we are all very interested in topics like these, feel free to join! /xeGkMG

Attached: 2596535_0.jpg (630x630, 55K)

>>Do you expect to have kids?
>>What would you think if your partner never wants kids? Is love worth not having kids?
>>do you even wanna get married?

FFS. The whole point of marriage is to ration pussy & reproduction.

WTF would you get married if you don't want kids?

there are ppl out there with those beliefs unfortunately.

Attached: 150921142933-map-obesity-rates-us-large-169.jpg (460x259, 24K)

I expect a wife or husband to be okay with my transition and see me as my target gender mentally
I would also expect they share conservative views and don't mind prepping.
If a woman they would also have to accept that men are better and that we would have to listen to a male role model we both trust.
Otherwise I'm pretty much entirely amenable, and eager to take the pleasing submissive route.
I would be willing to take care of any number of kids they want but I am not fertile.

Attached: C_fADnRXgAoWnfB.jpg (730x1024, 86K)

should be a modest man without being too materialistic but also not a vegan soi
Man who like the countryside more than the city and dreams of having a farm.

trannies get the rope, along with your single mother

>What expectations do you have of your husband?
Brave, morally upright, dutiful, good father.
>Do you expect to have kids?
Ideally, yes. I am also thinking about adoption.
>What would you think if your partner never wants kids? Is love worth not having kids?
I couldn't be with someone who doesn't like/want kids. Although I respect people who know they'd be a shit parent choosing not to have kids, people who hate kids are freaks and completely insufferable to me.
>do you even wanna get married?
Yes. But nowadays I don't think any marriage exists where cheating isn't happening at least somewhere down the line. So I've pretty much come to accept the fact that if I ever marry, I'll probably end up having to deal with this depressing happening. I do believe there are men out there who would never cheat, but I'd say that's like 5-10% of them at most, and there really is no way of ensuring it doesn't happen. The person I marry would have to be worth the risk.

I want my wife to be cool with rimjobs.

You down?

>/pol - Marriage Planning

No mother of my kids will be a whore.

its kids or nothing for me. i doubt i could love a woman more than the children i will raise anyways so if a woman says no kids i ditch

marriage also wont happen. no one has been legally married in my family for 800 years and im going to keep it that way especially with how modern marriages are turning out.

i just want a girl-next-door homebody (white) woman who is a virgin. i doubt it exists anymore in the west and eastern white chicks are money obligated so im probably gunna end up with a roastie and fully invest in our children while ignoring her as much as I can.

Attached: brother_dean.jpg (1280x720, 664K)

pic related

Attached: tradgf.png (767x740, 43K)

>What expectations do you have of your wife?
I just want her to be loyal, loving and willing to homeschool. Strong morals and a love for children are a must.
>Do you expect to have kids
Definite yes, 3-6, more if she wants that.
Hopefully I'd be able to change her mind, if not she has to go, I won't accept being a genetic deadend.
>Do you ever want to get married?
For sure. Kids do better when their parents are married and I don't see much of a reason not to make things official.

honey, im not asking you to bring home the money. it's tough business out there and i love you too much to see you go out there and try to slay dragons like i do. i just want you to make sure we're fed, keep the house clean, help me arrange a few things, keep an eye on our spending this month and let me fuck you. that is all. dont get in trouble, dont listen to your stupid girlfriends, they're wrong and they're jealous of us. just fucking chill and help me raise these kids. i promise you when we get there we'll have all the time in the world to fuck and dick around and find shit to do. trust me, it's better than you go riding dicks after dicks until you're 40.

i have a bf already but ik many women who r ok w rimjobs kek

giving or receiving?

both

My expectations sorta died when I realized what type of women I actually attract.
See above but replace expectations with hope.
Honestly, I would count myself lucky. I wouldn't want kids put in the middle of that kind of relationship. There are sterile people so yes.
Not in today's environment no. I don't wanna get divorce raped.

What I hope is that maybe just maybe he could work full time and I could work part time while the kids are at school and scrounge up enough money to live a modest but comfortable life.
What I expect is both of us working full time and OT, leaving the state to raise our kids, and still not have enough money to afford a chunk of property.

Attached: 5aa1d12889678.jpg (400x300, 47K)

Where do you live? Midwest has much lower cost of living than the coasts. I've heard Texas is decent too.

Currently in NY. I also don't know how I feel knowing that if someone purposefully kills a fetus here without the mother's consent, they can't be charged with any kind of murder or manslaughter of the fetus anymore.

Just learned a teen girl I've been harassing has a tattoo
Heartbroken

I would suggest moving anywhere else. I doubt you'll find good men in Jew York anyways.

1.Not to cheat and to be honest. That's all I can really think of.

2. 10+ if I had my way.

3. If you don't like kids you are a cancer to the planet and should be cleansed from society.

4. I already tried and now she is trying to take all my rights away, and my ability to see my child. So I'm not sure anymore.

Every dude I tried dating here has either previously sucked dick, or was also sucking dick on the side when we were dating. It's a hard life when 100% of the population wants dicks. I have a 0 tolerance on gay men when it comes to dating.

[spoiler]I outsourced my bf from Texas[/spoiler]

move back there with him. Get degeneracy out of your life