BASED! GOD EMPEROR HAS GIVEN US A ROARING STOCK MARKET! JOBS JOBS JOBS! SO MANY JOBS THAT WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORKERS!...

BASED! GOD EMPEROR HAS GIVEN US A ROARING STOCK MARKET! JOBS JOBS JOBS! SO MANY JOBS THAT WE DON'T HAVE ENOUGH WORKERS! SO WE NEED AS MANY AS POSSIBLE TO COME HERE! PAJEETS AND JOSES WILL BE OUR NEW AMERICANS.

WE'RE MAKING ISR....AMERICA GREAT. WE HAVE TREMENDOUS NUMBERS. THE ENVY OF THE WORLD. WE WANT EVERYONE TO COME HERE....BUT LEGALLY!

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, TRUMP IS LITERALLY BUCKING THE SYSTEM AND STEERING THE SHIP TO GREATNESS! I MEAN, HE MOVED THE EMBASSY FOR GOD'S SAKE. THE EMBASSY! LONG LIVE ISRAEL AND THEIR PEOPLE! LONG LIVE MAGA PEDES AND GOD EMPEROR. LONG LIVE KEKISTAN!

ANYONE SEE THOSE JOBS REPORTS! ROARING! SOARING! ROARING AND SOARING. TREMENDOUS! AND I DON'T GIVE A GOOD DAM ABOUT THE SO-CALLED BROWNING OF AMERICA! GIVE ME YOUR TIRED, YOUR POOR, YOUR HUDDLED MASSES! MAGA!!

Attached: trumpthumbsweb.jpg (1500x1000, 728K)

based

based

Attached: 1529294939846.jpg (2550x2970, 1.2M)

LEGALLY

Attached: Donaldstein 3.png (800x800, 327K)

we are going to import the best mexicans, indians, and somalis to take all these new job openings
believe me

>be trump supporter from day one
>fight valiantly in the meme war
>we win
>awo.jpg
>no wall right away hes gotta try to establish himself
>ok its cool
>russia shit has no impact because you know youre the russian troll theyre talking about
>keep the war pose, destroy the enemy’s narrative
>relentless dedication
>years go by
>blackpills intensify
>kike republicans intentionally throw election
>trump is going to go hard, he’s not one of them r-right?
>trump starts talking about israel all the time
>feelsbadman.jpg
>hes gotta play the game right? he’ll get these fucking bastards in the end
>muh holocaust themed state of the union
>never criticizing republican kikes when he knows theyre pure fucking evil
>we already built the wall lol!
>trump is the swamp, trump is aipac, trump is the establishment
>#walkaway
at least i can get back to animu now. so long trump

Attached: 9B90CE6D-1056-4FE5-8DA7-7AF195DE54E3.jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Absolutely B A S E D

Real Americans put Israel first!

The only place any of this is happening is Trump's twitter.

be sure to vote again in 2020!
we must continue the fight to secure funding for the wall!

GOOD GOY

Attached: 1546820144896.jpg (720x809, 44K)

>inb4 discord tranny

Attached: Untitled_3_01.jpg (1200x628, 100K)

Iktf

I tried, I meme'd, I held out hope, but now I'm just going to buy guns, keep my wife pregnant and play vidya. I'll follow news on Jow Forums, but I'm not holding my breath for anything nice at all ever happening.

GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER!!!!

Same.

BASED. WE MUST KEEP VOTING FOR ISRAEL! WE MUST SUPPORT TRUMP AND HIS VISION OF 6 GORILLION LEEEEEEGULL IMMIGRANTS THAT WILL FILL JOBS FOR US!

MIGA 2020

soon this map will account for Mexicans as well and be accurate. thanks trump!

Attached: I1.png (1008x651, 322K)

]UNITED STATES OF POO! BASED. WE WANT THEM TO COME LEEEEGULLY THOUGH. FUCK MY WIFE PAJEET. MAGA!

ITT: neetsoc spergs shitting themselves because the jobs they refuse to get are being filled by poojeet. :c

this battle for the wall will take 4, 8, heck, maybe even 40 years but it is a battle that must be fought!
this is just too important!
VOTE VOTE VOTE!

I would let THE CHAD HADJI fuck my wife too...if I had one. Valentines day is so lonely QQ
Thank God that parkland shooting happened, It will bring tears of happiness to me every year

Attached: 1548771086398.jpg (586x1024, 104K)

You're beating a dead horse. No one on Jow Forums except the few tranny ironybros on /ptg/ support the sellout President anymore.

this unironically