SHITPOSTER AND CHIEF

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Attached: AF5ED4A2-F836-4A4C-8B9E-67CF21C5D773.jpg (1125x1122, 435K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Midgespeaks/status/1095793455958188032
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kek. I love him so much.

BASED....AND REDPILLED. SHITPOSTING! MAGA PEDES! THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN! GOD EMPEROR!

Thanks.
I was waiting for this.

Wheres the fucking wall

based
fuck california

Attached: 1526860537171.jpg (500x375, 58K)

It will be there right behind you when they round you up and shoot you .

>Owe 3 and a half billion dollars
>Bought several homes with it and hotdogs already

Attached: 1526309460264.gif (278x340, 73K)

This post will surely reverse demographic trends. Based MIGA!

Attached: 003j99r1t1a01.jpg (960x528, 49K)

And add to it that the new tax bill limits State tax deductions at $10,000. The only people suffering from this are upper middle class NY/CA liberals with McMansions who voted for higher levies and taxes on schools/roads/libraries in their town. Can't live in managed debt, throw money at town, AND stiff the fed. Suckers. Trump ain't losing one vote on that.

BASED. THE MORE TRUMP TWEETS, THE MORE THE WALL GOES UP. HIS TWEETS ARE SAVING AMERICA!

MAGA FELLOW PEDE!

>Trump ain't losing one vote
Where's the WALL

Truly the maddest lad.

Attached: 1547514280939.jpg (720x720, 53K)

Obviously his waiting for you to pay back the money that you own

If only there was a website I could see all of the tweets people tweet, that'd be really neat.

The fed should forcefully remove all border walls in California and let crime run rampant there

Yay after getting scammed by the state government they can be taxed to pay back the money they never saw in the first place!
But fuck them libs right

Shitposter IN Chief, sperglord. God you people are dumb

LMAO this just happened on that tweet (he compared Trump to Hitler)

Attached: NPClike.jpg (592x188, 10K)

Born and raised in San Diego here, my dad was born in Redwoods CA. Family owned a ranch in AZ through the 1800s. I hate what this state has become. 35 year old dude here. I cannot wait for the civil war and my chance to rejoin my fellow American brethren. That or I move out of this shithole back to AZ or TX soon.

even better if you could discuss those tweets in a safe, censor friendly environment

Nobody cares about semantics buttmunch

Attached: 1550095671830.gif (360x270, 1.82M)

Says the guy who wants a fifty gorillion dollar wall

he withhold Israel's annual $4 billion and break even in a year

>bada bing

Have some wall

Attached: 1550108461682.jpg (3648x5472, 3.5M)

>That or I move out of this shithole back to AZ or TX soon.
in other words, you're a degeneratre trumpsucker who has been left behind by """his""" more successful peers and is being forced to move to a destitute state where cost of living is cheaper because you're too poor to live in a proper state with a thriving economy. SAD! many such cases

You aight, leaf boy.

Why would I want to discuss a tweet? Kys you simple bitch

figures; white dudes looking at Latinos working ;)

>degeneratre trumpsucker who has been left behind by """his""" more successful peers and is being forced
Wew, that projection lad.

>latinos
>working
lol

Attached: mexi-can.jpg (2048x1536, 1.35M)

Yo let's get Trump his fucking money back, we can put that towards the wall in essence. All you have to do is ratchet up the heat on every last California public official who's information you can get your hands on and order they return to the federal government the financial subsidies that it provided for the failed bullet train project.

Attached: GEOTUS.webm (954x598, 818K)

PAY DENBTS COMMIE FUCKS

You roaches ruin your cities and then leave once they start burning. True fucking parasites.

6 miles in Texas, steel and concrete.

You ever tried not being a faggot?

California is such a fucking embarrassment

Attached: WBSlCA1.png (1001x778, 701K)

Delusion

Attached: 58bX9OJ2.png (847x647, 648K)

A bullet train in California is a great idea. How did they manage to fuck it up? Did they focus so much on diversity they forgot to buy land to build the rails?

It tripled in price and so they decided to build the easy part first. Which happened to be the part in the middle of the state that no one cares about and no one will ever use.

Fuck off ((((ptg)))) Migapedes

Attached: Donaldstein 4.jpg (999x754, 207K)

>owes $3.5 billion dollars
Let's make a deal. We will forgive half of the debt if you spend $1.75 billion on raw materials for the wall, our way.

If you say no, lump sum that $3.5 billion immediately you goddamn commie.

Fuck me. I though I was just seeing things.

Attached: 1512636144051.jpg (960x644, 46K)

It's been going up little by little this whole time.

Yep, too bad it can't go any faster. So far the current wall breaks illegal legs day after day, so it works fairly well.

>6 miles
B A S E D
A
S
E
D

in israel

Attached: Isreal gets a 2nd wall but not USA.png (599x810, 342K)

SFanon here. I am waiting patiently. It's coming. I don't want to move to AZ, either. Nevada was ok 20 years ago, but everyone who left here has ruined it.
It's coming, though. There's more of us left here than people think. We just keep our heads down and don't say much.

Won't be looking for too long after he goes blind staring at a weld arc without eye protection all day.

california give back the money

hahahaha i love him more now XD

meme from : twitter.com/Midgespeaks/status/1095793455958188032

Attached: OH-SHIT.jpg (720x728, 55K)

They are supervising.

Is this true?

Attached: 0003_Prop187.png (500x621, 77K)

MIGA

At least they're smart enough to stop digging.

We already have plane service from SF to LA. An hour. There was no reason to build a train North/south at all. There still isn't.
A train from SF to Tahoe and one from LA to Vegas would be the way to go. People would actually use it rather than drive.

Yes, it is.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-07-16-22-44-1.jpg (1080x1920, 906K)

Two working, four watching, one resting.

ehh, Im not in favor of him anymore. Too jewish for me.

This all what he is doing: talking tough.

So just going to ignore this?

Attached: me.jpg (1066x1546, 550K)

We're getting like 50 miles of "see through barrier."

Why don't you just tow your double-wide to another State then. Wont miss you.

based. I thought he was going to lock her up and drain the swamp and build the wall

but this is fucking BASED. we need more niggers in drumpf hats

>complains about less money than his shutdown lost
What a cuck

i had to do biological work for that stupid fucking project. i was told that it wasn't even a bullet train just a normal coal train that didn't have to stop so much since it has its own rail. complete waste of money.

You fuck off Muhammad. Trump is the best President we could hope for in this lifetime. By the time his second term is over he will have proven that to everyone.

Fucking based.

bantmaster general

HAHAHAHAHA FUNNY TRUMP TWEET

HE'S SO FUNNY

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

DEMS BTFO

ORANGE MAN GOOD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 53456768.jpg (488x410, 91K)

Eat shit we don’t want your kind in Texas I’ve seen my rent for my 2 bed 1 bath apartment go from $450 a month to 650 since 2015. Everyone is moving in and jacking up the rent.

2nd term? I guess all you incels have already forgotten what happened to the GOP in the midterms. Can't wait for the "wall" of tears, oh and of course "civil war II"

wow just enough for a fucking photo op

Irvine wagecuck here. I'm biding my time with you, brother. The fire rises.

found the bot

I wonder what Trump will use the $3.5 billion dollars for?

>npc copies meme
>me have original thought

cope

600 miles of it are already done you idiot. Don't you even pay attention? Call it a fence if you want but the Enhanced Barrier is part of The Wall, and the whole thing will be done before November of 2020.

Attached: 1549847609770.png (1134x622, 1.64M)

this shit enrages me so fucking badly. how could this happen?

Attached: 1506808574865.jpg (500x382, 43K)

God bless President Donald J Trump

Attached: Trump_Wins.jpg (460x689, 67K)

LEFTIES ON SUICIDE WATCH.

Attached: pinkwojac.png (581x678, 413K)

Wait, the US was $21.9 trillion in debt before? What era?

NEVER FORGET

Attached: TrumpMostSuperiorTroll.png (613x299, 52K)

PUBLIC EXECUTION!

Attached: ahnold wojak.jpg (298x298, 69K)

LE FUNNY TRUMP TWEET
NO WALL
MORE MONEY FOR ISRAEL
POINTLESS DRAMA
SHILLSHILLSHILL

Trumpcucks are the most retarded posters here.

Attached: 1549645243493.jpg (1023x978, 228K)

Pay Denbts, Califags

Graft and corruption basically ate 3/4 of the budget and blind incompetence finished the rest. Racially California is brown so the government is starting to function exactly like the Mexican government where nothing is ever accomplished because the government steals most of the public funds.

let's get ready to ruuuuuummmmmmmmble

Attached: CaliTrain2.png (640x725, 61K)

Add it to the bill for the Mueller investigation.
Obama doubled the national debt, just for snoring.

>let crime run rampant there
They already do, all the major cities are full of shitskin gangs and white trash junkies living in tent cities.

You should’ve called him a Discord from tranny. That would’ve showed that alt right Nazipoo!

FUCKING BASED MY FELLOW DEPLORABLE. THESE EPIC, AND I TRULY DO MEAN EPIC, SHITPOSTERS ARE REALLY HITTING LIBS WHERE IT HURTS.

FUCKING BASED

Anyone who thought this high speed rail project was going to happen is out of their mind. America is in sunset now... no more grand infrastructure projects... no more great dams or highways or rail lines... no flying cars or underground roadways or free green power... it's all downhill from here. Enjoy the decline.

He'll win 2020 easily and you'll just sperg out again. We are looking forward to your salt.

Why not, the entire world does. Modern society isn't sustainable, but everyone ignores the truth. Wait for boomers to bankrupt social security and medicaid in the next decade. The 1st world is going to be a thing of the past, not just the US, either.

And? He'll do nothing for another term other than dangle shiny keys in front of his gullible base while America continues to implode. But hey man them libtards will be seething so epic and based