The absolute state of reddit

Attached: sad.png (901x625, 405K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/--nLT7Cu7-w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JIDF shills like OP are so pathetic they post reddit screencaps. They're also the same people that use the talking point "go back to plebbit"

>BRs or FPSs

Battle rifles or feet per second?

YOU

HAVE

TO

GO

BACK

Jews per minute

Attached: 1548027755522.jpg (320x480, 21K)

Back in the olden days we’d play Rainbow Six: Vegas and ask black people how they bought Xbox with food stamps. This kid hasn’t seen shit.

Six gozillian Jews per minute

Attached: 1549505168640s.jpg (248x250, 15K)

When I was 10 years old I'd be yelling over CRTs that people sucked ass after owning them then having them walking around the LAN asking who the fuck was talking shit. Times have certainly changed

Attached: 1032.jpg (287x475, 34K)

What a fucking baby. I was playing gta online a few weeks ago and someone told me i suck. I dont give a shit. I know i do. And another time this dudke was chasing me in a car and i escaped him and he send me a fucking 30 voice message. Dud had problems. Maybe someone was trolling him earlier. Why the fuck would you complain about this shit? Like complaining about cyber bullying. Just mute and block the motherfucker.

dude getting called shit is the rite of passage for git gud, if you are gud you know how you git there and it starts with people calling you shit.
obv you aint gud cuz if you are gud you'd know to tell that kid to suck it up and git it.
pussy

I know I suck so I start stalking the spotify blasting nigger in the lobby until THEY leave, lol

It's the Chinese communists trying to buy influence that are the greater threat to free speech on reddit than "JDIF Shills"

youtu.be/--nLT7Cu7-w

You just know all those fags tried to track this guy down to report him too. These queers wouldnt last 2 seconds 10 years ago

>12 years old playing street fighter alpha 2 on my ps1
>halfway through the match tell my friend I dragged my sweaty balls over his controller and he drops it
>lp lp f lk hp
I AM POWER MADE FLESH

I miss the good old days of toxic Modern Warfare and Gears of War lobbies on XBox 360. There's nothing quite like the feeling of having an entire lobby shit talking and talking down to you, only to clutch the round and immediately gain their respect.

>Modern Warfare and Gears of War
>good old days

So much this.
Some (but few) communities have remained like this.
A lot of it probably has to do with "gamer girls" and their complete inability to handle bants.

Boomer

Console gamers are cancer

hardcore community and the sense of bonding is what made vanilla wow great and that's why blizzard, even though in there attempt to recreate the game, might not be able to recreate the community now that it has fractured and dissolved.
it will take game companies a lot to try to gather voices like ours behind a solid game. many tried but they all fell on their own weight

What a weak little shit. If you quit playing a game just because one person doesn't like you, then you're going to fail in life

Attached: 1j78As8.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

That was over a decade ago, so yeah I think that counts even if I was being slightly hyperbolic.

reddit is full of fucking pussies what a joke.

when i was young i was shit talking everyone in halo 2 online and using horrible language.

stop being a bitch

this

>What a fucking baby
Well yeah he's 10 years old of course he doesn't have as thick skin as a 15 year old like you

fuck im getting old, when i think of the good old days, its halo 2 online, finding a way to get into an elite clan just to invite all my friends and fuck it up. of course massive shit talking

Why the fuck should I give a fuck about a tranny psuedointellectual shit hole? Sage.

Rust is the last bastion of unadultered toxicity.

Attached: 1531362733421.jpg (717x717, 68K)

the person playing this nigger trash apex legends and shit talking anyone for not beeing a 733t gamur loser like him is infinitely worse than the redditfag

game literally has no straight white males, anyone who takes it seriously needs a fucking bullet in the back of the head

>shitty game full of niggers, faggots, dykes and fags, and players who shit their pants over anyone else not being as good as them

>"if you dont keep playing ur a loser who will never make it"

do you fucking dumb pieces of shit actually play this trash and take it seriously?

Attached: Reddit.jpg (395x73, 5K)

gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Apex Legends is our game !

Attached: APEX-IS-OUR-GAME.jpg (498x698, 115K)

Just

>you now realize how fucking old you are

>not banging fist into your keyboard because you couldn’t properly ford a river in Oregon trail

Why can’t redditors stay off my board

I was shitting on poor taste fags on /v/ for that garbage over a decade ago and still do to this day when some queer talks about how they miss good games like halo

Also the true alpha game: wolfenstein ET

Console nerds will never get to experience speed running the depot

This was a learning experience for the kid. He shoulda been told to tell those kids what's up instead of pandering to the fact that he can't handle some criticism. I've been told I'm terrible at games tons of times. I eventually got above average and that was okay for me. This potential for growth was ruined. Instead of making the kid tougher, better and encourage him to play, this dude is trying to get upvotes at the expense of his brothers development. Truly sad.

Any Switchbros want to be part of my Right-wing Tetris99 squad?

These kids have no idea what it was like in the Wild West of the late nineties in Ultima Online.

kid probably doesnt give a flying fuck and thinks the game and the people who play it are trash not worth his time which is true