Dating Sucks In California Because Everyone Is Poly

Why is dating so hard for 20 somethings?

sfgate.com/lifestyle/article/why-dating-is-terrible-hard-apps-tinder-single-13611204.php

Attached: author_bio_portrait.jpg (148x190, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskSF/comments/apnbrm/what_annoys_you_the_most_about_dating_in_sf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's a date grandpa?

(((Euroweek))) rhe Soros funded multicultural indoctrination camp in Poland writes to Minster of Education

Euroweek latest -
Euroweek latest -
Euroweek latest -
Euroweek latest -
Euroweek latest -
Euroweek latest -
Euroweek latest -

Attached: download (7).jpg (2484x1404, 464K)

Something that white people did years ago

>"Why do dates always have to be so expensive here? I don't like having the guy pay for everything ... but I also don't like spending $200 for my half of a date when I could stash that into my retirement."
and they wonder why men try and talk them into sex before they meet in real life

White women fuck niggers now. Why would any white man bother to waste time and money....dating them? They FUCK NIGGERS!!! It is not like they are hard to get now. Just offer them pot and some niggerish compliments about their fine azzes. That equals romance now. White women have no value that requires "effort". This is what happens when you lose your sexual market value by fucking monkeys. You go down hill as cock pockets and nothing more.

>"People seem to think getting married and having a family is totally at odds with career success."
it is for women
how are you gonna raise his kids and blow him and fuck him every day if you work 60 hour weeks?

Link to the plebbit thread

reddit.com/r/AskSF/comments/apnbrm/what_annoys_you_the_most_about_dating_in_sf/

this passes as a fucking article? it's like a paragraph and a half

We need to build a wall around california and gas everyone inside.

Good sources in it though. The reddit thread in particular has some gems.

> What's the 49'er meme?
>> All of the 4's think they're 9's

$400 on a date who the hell is this bitch

Pretty much your typical white American 20 something woman.

I like how shit is so degenerate now that even dating is considered old fashioned and wholesome.

Dating isn't hard you're just ugly

It's an unfortunate sign of the times but yeah. The traditional mindset for dating has gone with the wind.

Yeah, but more importantly I don't date women who fuck niggers, have $10k+ debt, or have lots of tattoos and piercings.

Just look at the entitled attitudes

>"Single, 28, female, HATE dating in this city. My options over the past five years were 1) engineers at startups (or Salesforce, or Google) with lots of money but no personality, or 2) transient entrepreneurs who’ve bitten off more than they can chew by moving here. And the engineers all like the same damn things. “Let’s eat dinner and then play video games/go to the climbing gym/drink IPAs or whiskey/talk about my startup.” The moment I met ONE guy who didn’t fit this stereotype I glommed onto him for years.

Don’t even get me started on appearances. Everyone’s going for the “working from home on the couch” look. Feels like the guys here don’t even work on themselves and expect me to fall into their lap once they flash the Chase Sapphire Ruby Catch ‘em All Card."

>Chase Sapphire Ruby Catch em All Card

where can i apply

I actually have no idea what that is.

>back when the world was sane you could walk around the pond or have a picnic as a date
>now whores are so far up their ass they want you to spend a fortune on them without even the guarantee the relationship will last

Attached: 1534047261795.png (440x423, 60K)

This is true. San Fran is the home of mediocre women who think they are 10's. Insufferable stuck-up cunts and all infected with the mind virus.
t. grew up in the Bay and lived in SF for 5 years.

>I attributed these failures not to the region in which I was dating, but to the fraught Millennial dating landscape as a whole
It's not the dating landscape that's the problem, it's you. If you can't find a good man, it's because you're not a good woman. If you can only date losers it's because you're one too.

That's a double edged sword.

Most white women don't do this.

No, but a higher percentage of women in left leaning "diverse" cities do that.

what a bitch, damn

Yes and no. There is certainly a ton of people wanting what they aren't good enough to have, both sexes. There is certainly a lot of selecting trash people to meet/date, and then crying about how they have shitty luck when they blew off decent people who wanted to meet/date them. I think these problems are highly exacerbated by the move towards online dating though. Traditional ways to meet people are dying because people think they are getting more choices with dating online, but in the end, their way of choosing people is narrowing things down to specific archetypes and not allowing them to taste test the types of people they might have otherwise "settled" for going on dates with before, and ended up actually being quite happy with.

This is why I was pretty random about who I chose to give a chance too, dating people that weren't always particularly "my type" just to see what came of it. I stuck to people without any of my serious dealbreakers of course. I don't think I ever had a really miserable date. Still took a while to find "the one", but despite going on way more dates than most of my peers, I don't have any horror stories.

On the topic of money, I don't think I've ever spent more than $20 on a first date. Many dates were free, like going on walks to interesting places, dinner at home, and things of that nature. If women expect an expensive date, yes sometimes that is because they are high maintenance bitches, but oftentimes you need to look at yourself and what kind of confidence you are projecting. Them requesting expensive things could be a last-resort test because nothing else about you is exuding what a good woman is looking for in a husband (that you are capable of supporting a family).

Incel here, this is what confuses me about normies. How do they get into relationships if they don't date? How is it possible?

I wouldn't call any of these things relationships. Fuck buddies sure, but not relationships.