Anonymous

Anyone else put pork in the "muslim" section at the grocery store? I find myself doing this quiet often for the shits and giggles. Last night I ended up putting 3lbs of bacon and a pack of pork chops in the Halal section in different spots including behind some of the other items so when they check for prices, "BOOM" pork! Another thing I did was make some hamburgers blended in with pork (as to not notice) and gave it to my boss who is also, a Muslim.
>pic not mind but related

Attached: B7dvBd0CcAA9ep2.jpg (295x395, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tips.fbi.gov
fbi.gov/tips
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa great job you really showed them

It's actually a hate crime, as well as destruction of property and likely a felony because you destroyed the entire meat case. Hope you get caught.

All that does is contaminate the entire meat section and it costs the store a ton of money.

>tfw you piss in the ablution area on your campus

Not my fault if they converted a toilet stall into a fucking prayer washing station. Should not have put it in the bathroom if it wasn't for being pissed in. I wonder how many prayer rituals I've tarnished with my urine.

>muslim section at the grocery store

Do these exist?? New England fag here and I've never even heard of these.

based

Attached: 1527816629310.jpg (2448x3264, 1.52M)

you're gonna get sentenced to 5 years minimum for (((hate crimes))) like that bruv. fuck muzzies, but it's not worth losing your freedom. we may need you in the coming months and years...

Attached: 1548703789582.jpg (875x676, 58K)

I think your flag is wrong. You belong in the UK.

>living somewhere with a "Muslim Section."
Baste.

Uh oh, your gonna piss of all the Ilhan Omar shills and the stormfags with all your Islamaphobia

if you have a halal section at your grocery store you already lost

Baste and red pilt

Being muslim is a hate crime

I used to work there, people put bacon in the halal section all the time, nobody had to clean the shelf, I used to just ignore it anyway.

When I was working at tony roma’s I would purposefully use bbq brushes that had touched pork and use them on Muslim dishes

Kek you have a muslim section in your grocery store? Where you at Dearborn MI? That sucks bro

Great idea though

> your local grocer has a halal section.
I'm so glad I'm not you, too da loo.

if you guys honestly think I'd risk my freedom, job or guns over this petty shit you're insane. It's a fictional story to kiss off muslims because everytime I turn in the tv or browse Jow Forums Americans are getting fucked over every which way to Sunday by them. FICTIONAL STORY. Jesus you guys believe anything. Wouldn't you realize this shit would be all over the news especially CNN. Jesus your all retarded

I didnt even know they existed until I came across this post on /b/ I think? at my local store we dont even have them

tips.fbi.gov

>haha I hate muzzies so much let me fuck over a bunch of overworked and underpaid supermarket workers that have nothing to do with it haha wow muzzies btfo

Attached: 1549989758567m.jpg (768x1024, 103K)

Tony Roma’s in Canada serves halal?

again, I live in the south in a small town where we have a piggly wiggly. I didnt even know these existed until I saw this picture. it's a fucking joke guys jesus.

fbi.gov/tips

nice damage control

>giving business to a store that has muzzy or kike sections
shiggydiggy

holy fuck calm down.

This

you know damn well they just shuffle products around and put them right back
nobody can tell and the whole rule is retarded

Be glad you're in the States where at worst you'd have to pay for the stock. In Britain, a guy was put in jail for putting a strip of bacon on the door handle of a mosque, and, killed in jail, by muslims. True story.

That said, I approve. Where are you, that there even /is/ a Halal section in your supermarket?

There are kosher-marked hotdogs and stuff where I am, but no /section/.

You poor sod.

Good - maybe they'll find halal sections aren't worth it, and the musselmen will have to go somewhere else.

Kek OP actually got scared by that faggot who said it's a hate crime. Grow a spine nigger

Basically all meat is tainted. Meat packing plants handle beef, pork, poultry. Unless it's kosher you have no idea how it's processed.

Not sure but my servers would let me know when I had muzzies so I wouldn’t “accidentally” cross contaminat

You should try some. Bacon = meat candy. Fuck your soul.

You’re a fucking faggot, Ahmed.

t. Assblasted mudslim

Attached: 1539826945091.jpg (608x908, 114K)

A friend of mine took a summer job packing meat in the grocery store, and he used to just gently touch each piece to the tip of his anus before packing the halal stuff.

Attached: Not Comped.png (125x125, 3K)

Ask someone who works at taco bell anything

Good job & a great idea.

Feels good to live in a shithole where muslims don’t want to come and where there aren’t any “halal sections” at the grocery store though.

What shithole do you live in that has a Muslim section in grocery stores?Detroit?

y'all got some pizza?

Alter your dosage dude.

Fucking rekt

It's still wrapped, I don't see how this contaminates the whole section. Also why the fuck do I have to eat kosher and halal?

I don't have a Muslim section in any of my local grocery stores. Thank the baby Jesus.

there is literally no point in doing this other than being a shitty person. no wonder you incels dont have anyone to fuck you.

>
DO YOU WORK AT TACO BELL?

That would be hilarious, but in Canada I'd probably be tracked down and locked up within 24 hours

I got an ordained online just so I could unkosher the Jew food with my Hocus pocus from God

>It's actually a hate crime
This is America, my dude. It's not a crime.

also, if i go into grocery store and see a muslim section i will not shop at that store again wtf

I have them Muslim women licking the bacon grease from my asshole.

If you even have a halal section, it's already too late. Just an hero and save your self a lot of pain.

>muslim section

Attached: 1549684477465.jpg (470x470, 70K)

Kosher hotdogs are actually the best hotdogs, no joke.

I would go to the halal section and pull my shirt over my head and go HALALLAHALALLAHALLAHALAH!!!!!! And stick my tongue out real far and AHHHHHHHH while dancing around like a barefoot kike in the hot sand and then I would shit on the floor and leave that disgusting place.

Better, I put whiskey in the halal section.

>store throws out all of that halal shit and buys new shit
>they have to charge more to make up for the trashed product
Win win.

Hotdogs are for degenerates jews and their slaves Don't be a slave.

>"muslim" section at the grocery store
No I don't live in chiraq

Hotdogs are made of children.

It's because it's beef..

Nah man I do it all the time. Some ninja looking cunt saw me do it once too. Fuck em.

>destroyed
Changing the distance between two objects does not destroy either until you get subatomic.

Nice vpn bong

That your boyfriend? You're a loser

If you tricked your boss into eating pork, he's not actually considered to be doing anything wrong. The "vanilla" quaran is surprisingly forigiving about that kind of shit.

For example, eating pork under duress isn't sinful because you don't have a choice. Eating pork without knowing, likewise, isn't considered a sin. Might as well save yourself the trouble, particularly since it's the people who work at the grocery store that have to deal with the fallout rather than the people you're trying to piss off.

It doesn't contaminate a fucking thing. The meat is still good. Mudslimes are just special snowflakes because of their heathen moon god worshipping ways. Fuck those dune coons

The grocery store should stop selling it.

>Lets antagonize akbars with this petty shit!
Its like those kids who picked on betas at school and the betas decide to kill them.

Hehehehehe All the time!
Here's a laugh. At the local, kosher is parked next to halal on one side, ham and bacon on the other.
I also never miss a chance to crosscheck a muslim with the cart and shout a cheerful 'sorry. I'm just a dumb, lazy white guy!' at them.

>"muslim" section at the grocery store

Attached: clint.jpg (218x231, 6K)

You're doing God's work user

Right, but they're not going to. The people who make that decision are detached from the situation and don't care that their employees have to deal with it. The decision makers are not the ones who have to clean it out, and the store will either resell the meat or charge it off to their insurance.

What you're doing is really pointless aside from just hassling people who aren't muslim.

Don't you have an AIDS-infested nigger-dick to suck?
How can you fly the flag of a PROVEN to fail system? Are you just shit-posting for a joke, or are you one of those faggots who actually believes Marxism will bring him a dick-sucking utopia?

>his super market has a halal section

That's fine. Let those employees grow to hate muslims. See if I care.

did kroger get a muslim section and no one told me?

Your goddamn boss is a Muslim and you're fighting back by sneaking pork into his goddamn burger that you made him??? No wonder white bitches go black.

Do you really think that they'd blame the Muslims for something that someone else who is clearly not a Muslim is doing?

I guess you really can't fix stupid.

>I fuck with people because they are different from me

Good going user... you're really solving the problems of the world

Mm.m.m.mommy, I said stupid things on the interwebs, now I'm sceered

>What you're doing is really pointless aside from just hassling people who aren't muslim

Fuck if I care. It gives them some shit to do. I worked in grocery stores and its boring as hell so having shit to do makes time go faster. Plus if it help grow resentement for mudslimes then good. If they resent me instead then fuck em they deserve the annoyance.

>when they check for prices, "BOOM" pork! Another thing I did was make some hamburgers blended in with pork (as to not notice) and gave it to my boss who is also, a Muslim.
if a muslim is tricked into being haram, then he wasn't being haram. tricking a muslim into eating pork doesn't make them sinners, it just makes you a bit of a cunt.
them picking up a plastic tray containing pork also does nothing. they might get annoyed but it doesn't make them bad muslims.

>It's actually a hate crime,
it is in no way a crime.

>Do you really think an underpaid grocery store worker would blame a Muslim when they gotta deal with Muslims screaming at them about some BS they dont give a fuck about? Yes I do. These people already hate their lives. They don't want to deal with retarded BS any more than they have to.

Oi! You got a meat movin loicense there gubna? Nah? Off ta jail with ya then.

do we even have taco bell in aus?

>Shopping anywhere that has a halal section.
Sort your shit out.

Gee, I wonder why Muslims hate the west so much.

I caught one!

Hey fish

Fuck you and your sand people

Attached: SandNigger2.jpg (458x572, 201K)

Lmao I live in heavy Muslim area.
I only do this three times a week (whenever I go shopping)
Even better is if you find a black letter box and slide bacon or a gammon joint into there trolley

honestly what I want is all Dutch halal meat to come from Israel, and banning all other origins of halal meat

As if it matters. If I eat it, and I genuinely don't know, nothing will happen, because it's an accident. You're not even being tactical, you're just causing minor inconveniences for others. Do something productive with your life, and stop being such a beta male. This won't do anything, we do not gain sin from accidental ingestion.

Kosher just means a percentage of their profits go to israel

You guys aren't actually doing anything. You do realize that we do not gain sin if we eat it accidentally right?.....Oh yea, youre a memefag

Fuck off.

one day this will be a hate crime
screencap this post