Mr Dominoes Driver

Hello Mr Dominoes Driver. I was behind you today and noticed your sticker. I was on my way to the superior Chic-Fil-A, but that's not important.

Your stickers stood out to me. They made we wonder what kind of person you were. I tried to look through the window to see if I could notice you, but I couldn't make anything out. I think I might have noticed you had glasses.

I wonder what kind of person you are. I'm assuming a young man since you're working as a delivery driver, but I'm stereotyping. Are you enjoying it? I hope so. I truly hope you find, or have already found true happiness. I wonder if you have any interesting delivery stories.

What kind of hobbies do you have? Maybe you enjoy basketball. Maybe you enjoy making miniature dioramas. Maybe you spend your free time working on cars. You've been rebuilding that new aluminum engine block to reduce weight for whatever you have sitting in your garage. I guess it's not likely, you drive a Versa after all.

Do you play video games? I imagine after you get home from an evening of delivering pizza, you play a few hours on a WoW private server. You always did prefer pre-cata expansions. I hope you aren't staying up too late. That isn't very good for you. Please find your rhythm in a healthy lifestyle.

Maybe you don't. Maybe you're a far more efficient person than myself. You work out after work, and are taking beginner engineering courses each morning. You chose to take the cost effective route of having a DIY rat gym in your garage, instead of paying for a subscription at a gym down the street. I hope you are achieving your goals.

I hope you're doing well Mr Dominoes Driver. I know that I live in the same area as you, but I hope you don't find me a threat. I do not wish to pursue a friendship. Just know that someone out there is rooting for you.

Attached: friend.png (354x461, 333K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tabletmag.com/scroll/253658/for-some-elderly-jews-in-california-wendys-is-the-place-to-be-on-shabbat
youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But before I'm banned, I just wanted to say the Kekistan sticker seems to look very well made. I just wanted to give credit to whoever took the time to create it from start to shipping.

nice blog retard

I can't tell whats more cringe, the sticker or you taking the time to make this reddit post

>user gets triggered by a bumper sticker

This is true, I was the pizza.

/thread

checked for good wishes to our brethren

I admire people who work hard, and aren't above taking what some might consider menial employment. I too root for them. Hell, I worked at a retail establishment in my younger days. It builds character. Gives you perspective. Fortifies your resolve.

Good for you Mr. Delivery man, and good for you fellow user who recognized this person carving out a small piece of the pie for himself.

We should all lift each other up.
Do you even lift, bro?

Sargon is making deliveries? I hope he’s not getting his suit dirty

The based pizzaman knows 1. pizzagate is real 2. niggers don't tip 3. Every day you spend advancing in some way out of the kike's economic trap is a generate day. 4.. Every generate day is another nail in the coffin of degeneracy.

OP confirmed for extreme kissless virgin having no friends whatsoever - it would be less pathetic if you wrote all this about the cute girl behind the counter instead, cuck

I kept expecting this to turn into something horrible but it didn't.

Dominos Pizza just flew over my house.

Are you a Jew? How did the oven feel?

Based autist. Assuming you're not gay, the words you are looking for are:

"Would you like to get a beer sometime"?

No bully Jow Forums's new special fren.

I bet its your own car you maniac

Back in my day Dominoes was run by skinheads. If you ordered often, tipped well, and didn't act like a nigger you'd get pretty good pizza. If you put stereotypical jewish names into the system, and they knew it was you, you'd get great pizza.
Everyone deserves some humor at work Jow Forums

pic related.

Attached: order-name-2-anne-frank-inte-oven-15-josh-in-12888941.png (500x522, 120K)

top kek, truly a good lad there, extra toppings and give employee discount!

>I am pizza, destroyer of bowels.

>styxx got his drivers license

Aww cute, OP has a crush

I can smell the mentally ill through the screen.

Attached: K.gif (320x240, 2.4M)

I used to work at Domino's. A guy called up and asked if we had any specials, I told him we were having a special on five-topping pizzas. He's like "Yeah, I'll go with that. I'll get pepperoni, sausage, bacon, beef...hmm, what else?"

I'm like "Do you want the Meatzza Pizza? You're almost there, except for the ham." He goes "No! No ham! Can't eat the stuff. I'm Jewish, you see."

Normally I let stuff like that pass unmentioned, but this surprised me enough it knocked me out of customer-service drone mode. I'm like "But...the pepperoni, bacon, and sausage are made of pork, too. You're not allowed to eat that, either."

He goes "Yeah, I know...but I really like those. Ham's not that great, it's not worth cheating over. So...I'll take extra bacon as my fifth topping."

I'm like "Okay, cool. That'll be [sum of money], we'll have it ready in about 20 minutes." About twenty minutes later the guy comes in, grabs his pie, tips a couple bucks and leaves. And he was gone, off into the night, the least observant Jew in the world.

The one who tips.

/thread

OP confirmed as having engaging, entertaining writing style whilst triggering those it strikes deep at on account of their own insecurity: large swathes of Jow Forums posters.

>pic related.

Attached: pizzaproblem.jpg (624x895, 68K)

go back faggot

Attached: leafdetector.webm (640x360, 1.51M)

Cool story faggot

I saw a Kekistan sticker in an elevator at Denver International Airport once.

Why didn't you pull up beside him, call him a faggot and to kill himself?

*Domino's

Tldr
Sage

t. projecting r-edditor.

If you actually spent time here, you would know that most of Jow Forums has advanced autism. Posting shit about how cringy this guy is cringy itself. Now go back to eating yourself to death, retard.

/thread

lol employees made that, and it's still at the store. look at the shaker beside the box, and it's on the stainless steel cutting table.

Jesus fucking Christ, dude.
Just order dominoes already and offer to blow every delivery driver that comes your way already.
Don't force us to sift through your wretched NEET sonnet to some entry level wagecuck with a car.
You want to find the love of your life, order dominoes.

HOLY SHIT, A PIZZA JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE!
IT'S HAPPENING!

>Checked
this

Attached: CheckedTechnoViking.jpg (319x409, 69K)

tpbp

that's a cryptogoy

Attached: 1460835668737.jpg (399x382, 66K)

I used to work there too. Was an assistant manager in college. The worst part for people with dietary restrictions is they don't know how the pizzas are topped. You know, there's the sliding grates with the tubs underneath to catch the toppings as you fucking throw them on. All that shit piles up together, is picked apart, and put back in the bins. If Muslims, Jews, and vegetarians only knew.

The Eagle
He clasps the crag, with crooked hands
And gazes out on azure lands
Like a thunderbolt,
He braaaps
reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hey newfags, there's a report button if you want to use that instead of shitting yourself.

You also go upvote on fucking R-eddit instead of doing it here.

>Every picture on Jow Forums is real.

Attached: pizzaproblem4.jpg (1242x1462, 275K)

go fuck your dog, Justin.

Attached: 1528994373495.jpg (1024x869, 169K)

Another Jow Forums user that works a low end job, color me surprised. not.

DiGiorno is better.

Attached: 6097.png (902x701, 689K)

Kek underrated

>Retard likely doesn't use sage and bumps the thread again.
Why would you even bother posting this limp dicked insult?
'THIS DESU XD LOL' UPBOATED.

>tfw just took a pizza delivery job
Anything I should know?

This is a wholesome post, happy vibes

>Faggots account for 1% of the population so yeah

Attached: LaughingHard.gif (355x360, 1.82M)

who hurt you

This could have been a fucking leaf post

Attached: snap.jpg (1200x794, 127K)

Moar stories like this now you bitch; I demand it.

it's more common than any of you realize
>tabletmag.com/scroll/253658/for-some-elderly-jews-in-california-wendys-is-the-place-to-be-on-shabbat

>That’s not strict adherence to the rules, mind you—Lou Silberman, another stand-out, cops to ordering a Son of Baconator at these shindigs—but ritual, routine, order not for the sake of order, but as a weekly reminder that they belong to something.
>Son of Baconator

Attached: topkek.png (1499x620, 1.28M)

Then who was phone?

The greatest story ever told.

I don't have any more stories like that, user. All the rest of my Domino's stories are generic "working in a pizza place" stories.

>not zooming up next to him, dooting ur honker, yelling "praise kek faggot!", and sipping ur diet monster drink and tipping ur imaginary fedora at him

Normie faggot op

I mean, I'll give you a generic "pizzeria" story. But first I gotta tell you a family story.
>be me, 16
>saturday night, drinking with my older brother
>we went in on a bunch of Heineken
>my brother looks at me and goes "You know, Heineken is a good, Irish beer"
>"Um...dude...Heineken is Dutch beer. It's made in Holland
>He goes "It is?"
>"It's on the label. You're literally holding a bottle right now. Read it, it says "product of Amsterdam" in Dutch, right there.
>"...oh"
>"...I mean, you were close. They're right next to each other, practically. Much has been written of the brotherhood between the Dutch and the Irish"
So I told you that story, so I could tell you this story
>be 16, working at Domino's as a cook
>my brother got me the job, he's a driver
>we have this one cook, a black dude. He and my brother have this thing. He'll call my brother by a brand of cracker, and my brother will call him an African country.
>a typical exchange might go "What's up, Triscuit?" "Not much, Kenya."
>one night we clock off and my bro gives me a ride home. As we leave, Maury the black dude says "Catch you later, Wheat Thins."
>my brother yells back "Later, Hungary."
>we pull out, and he's like "Did you here that? I just called Maury 'Hungary'."
>I'm like "Yeah, I heard...Why did you do that?"
>"Hungary is an African country. Right? I mean it's African, right?"
>"...no, dude. Hungary is in Europe. It's right between Ireland and Holland."

I have a Jewish customer that used to tip $20.
I asked him to stop.

This reminds me of this thread about 2 years ago

Attached: file.png (1345x1690, 1.41M)

One time I ordered from Domino's when the tracker got to the bake phase I notice it said
>Himmler put your order in the oven

Checked. I noted the divide and conquer shills shaming you for this. Too bad. Hard to tell the real shills from the brainwashed pol tools on here.

All of you need to look in a mirror and see the game being played on this website you stupid fucks, and if you genuinely just wish to be divisive, you have no place in the revolution either.

oh fuck the containment board is leaking out into reality

Cheap virtue signaling - that's what it is. I

>Dominos Piazza just flew over my house
Goo Breadstickted this

Friendly reminder
Jow Forums is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds who can neither write a logical proof nor recognize the fallacies and philosophers on the top of their board. They believe anything you put in an infographic with minimal research of their own and believe conspiracy theories that easily fall to Occam's razor(I'm talking about the (((Jews))) obviously). I'm pretty sure they would suck cock if you put it in an infographic.
If you look at site statistics you will realize that Jow Forums is literally all newfags trying hard to be neckbeards. Weird, why would anyone aspire to be a loser from Jow Forums? The site's population has tripled since gamergate in 2014 and Jow Forums has risen with the influx of all the newfags. The existence of this place is testament to the lack of quality education and critical thinking nowadays and our inability to take the internet seriously.

You've heard us complain about the cancer killing Jow Forums for years. Well, now we've reached stage 4 and that tumor's name is Jow Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=a_yfnQPaD_E

They think they are redpilled(cringe) but dont understand "redpilling" is just low-effort political indoctrination. They likely have no real understanding of world history, critical thinking, or philosophy. Their entire worldview is Jow Forums posts, infographics, and memes. They probably spend too much time on the internet and confuse trying to "btfo" an opponent with how an actual respectful argument should work in real life where they try and help the other person and their mother won't feel the need to smack their ass. These younger kids growing up on the internet are confusing banter for how arguments actually work or are never learning how to handle themselves in a discussion in the first place.
youtube.com/watch?v=Hhx6IfKrvEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VM6HZqQKhok
youtube.com/watch?v=8NFy6Uc2BHs

Attached: I let 4chan think for me.jpg (503x708, 86K)

>Jew leaving a tip
100% fake news

What the fuck is wrong with you OP? Besides being a colossal faggot obsessing over a kekistan flag on a guys car. You should fucking neck yourself you fucking freak.

>You also go upvote on fucking R-eddit instead of doing it here.
Where is the upvote button?

Edit:Thanks for the gold kind stranger!

Attached: dec.png (600x592, 735K)

I know, right? What was up with that? Was he trying to bribe me not to tell YHWH on him? Or was he not really a Jew, maybe the descendant of some Czech or Polish immigrant who claimed Jewishness to get asylum during "muh Holocaust", and then they dishonestly taught their kids they were Jews? Why did he tip?

I'll never know.

Your mother. Checked

Pol btfo lmao