Celts

Were the ancient Celts genetically closer to Mediterranean peoples (Italics, Hellenics, Iberians, Etruscans, etc) or Germanic peoples (Saxons, Jutes, Goths, etc)? It's speculated that at least the Celtic peoples are linguistically a relative of the Romance languages.

Attached: 03632a0b3e5b80001b5321d8a8cbeca9.jpg (448x494, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/
uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
reluctant-messenger.com/judahs_sceptre_josephs_birthright.htm
thetrumpet.com/literature/read/3598-the-united-states-and-britain-in-prophecy/348
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Depends on where they lived, Celts in Northern France and Southern Germany probably close to Germanic genetically. Celts in southern France, Iberia, North Italy, and the balkans probably closer to Mediterranean people’s

Mediterranean, slav, germanic and some uralic people are all genetically closer to the celts.

>It's speculated that at least the Celtic peoples are linguistically a relative of the Romance languages.
not so much of a speculation, romance languages are pretty similar in writing to Goidelic languages i.e. "é, ú, à,ó"

They're from Switzerland too.

Does it even matter when in fact all of us humans originated out of Africa at the end of the day?

>Mediterranean
>people
pick one

were they ahMeds, they would be nafri apefrican raperoaches too, but their genes beg to differ

im no expert but from having a general interest in Celtic mythology there is often reverence to northern lands, disputes and migrations.
Where as the sciences point towards eastern and southern migration to the celtic isles predating most mythology.

They are Germanic. and Badass

No, they are _celtic_. The argument is whether they are closer relatives of germanics or southerners.

nobody cares lol

Yeah but did they really have fancy outfits like that? Cuz it look like some literal gods walking the Earth, Cuz!

russians are asians

fuck off back to your leaf shithole, chang

Separate group but don't matter Romans and Germanians destroyed them or enslaved them

Russians are sub human mongoloids

Gross misunderstanding. Celts were by and large a different ethnic group from Germanic tribes and the Med's.

get a load of this guy

My mother is Irish/german and has spanish woman hair

I hear a lot about celts having Iberian admixture.

debunked speculation, whereas medfilth being part apefrican literal subhumans is a fact of genetics.

inb4 muh accomplishments. still part apefrican. still not human

>
German was named after the Roman soilder who was from the region and fought Rome called "Germanicus".

Celt = Gauls
Same thing!

So from Northern Galatia, to Ukraine, to Spain, to Western Europe it was all the same "celtic culture". Rome fucked it all up so they split into pieces.

Attached: celt script 3223.jpg (1577x1051, 561K)

Iberian is Celt (Gaulish)

we wuz kangz

Southern Europeans are only about 1-8% nonwhite. Barely anything substantial.

He’s a schizophrenic Albanian.

Ignore him.

the british killed them and assimilated them, the world doesn't need irish nationalists. irish is barely even a language anymore.

This is like saying whites are one people instead of a catch all. There are intermingling of peoples and whites generally enjoyed similar cultures thanks in part to a P.I.E scaffolding and relations with romans but, diverged greatly at times as well hence ethnic differences

>Wh*te race don't exist
Fuck you

Attached: 1496796878935.jpg (1080x1350, 97K)

The disparate cultures that we now associate with european peoples had not yet developed at this time.

They were all ethnically the same, differentiated only by ornaments found of their dead/jewelry/clay pots.

Interesting inference from what I said

Right how could I forget they all had the same oral traditions, customs and ethos

And life originally evolved in the oceans. That doesn't make us all dolphins.

news.artsci.utoronto.ca/all-news/scientists-identify-7-2-million-year-old-pre-human-remains-balkans/

Celt is a culture moreso than a genetic group. As in, it spread and overtook the cultures of people who didn't mix with the invading Celts as much as to permanently alter their original appearance.

For example Highland Scots, Welsh and some Irish are exceptionally dark and swarthy in appearance, while many Scots and Irish are remarkably unique with their ginger appearance, super pale skin and freckles, bright red hair... blue to green to brown eyes... uniquely large in its population size to that region.

Japanese is also closer phonetically to the romance languages than to Chinese and the other tonal Asian languages.

It's called the Sino-Roman Empire

Of course celtic languages are related to romance languages. They all share a common ancestor in proto-indo european. Celtic was one of the first branches off that tree which, which includes sanskrit as well.

Pic related

Attached: Indo_European.gif (746x560, 12K)

What's wrong about being part of Asian?
You are glorious people with glorious history and you guys are destined to restore the glory of USSR (without communism).

Haш Coвeтcкий Coюз пoкapaeт
Becь миp oт Eвpoпы к Heвe нa вocтo-oк
Haд зeмлeй вeздe бyдyт пeть:
Cтoлицa, вoдкa, Coвeтcкий мeдвeдь нaш!

Attached: 1533382245700.jpg (720x960, 167K)

I don't know. They were literal faggots though.

any aperfrican ancestry means that you are unevolved subhuman. period. Europeans are clean peoples, mixed roaches are mongrels
nothing wrong with being Asian if you live in Asia. Russians are not in any way Asian though. that being sad, I would have prefered to be born Han than some 1/8 shitalian "White" American roach

the only intelligent poster in this thread thank you

the Celts are the lost tribes of Israel

T. Cheddar man

No shit they are connected as indo european stems, that wasn't the question.

Celts are related to the Greeks.

That wasn't my point. The linguistic relationship was being used as evidence in support of celts being closer to mediterraneans than germanic peoples, but they are all linguistically related.

the real question is who were the people of the global society 13,000 years ago of the atlanteans

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna/half-of-european-men-share-king-tuts-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

WE WUZ EVERYONE NO BULLSHIT

Attached: Y haplogroup distrobution.jpg (110x125, 3K)

reluctant-messenger.com/judahs_sceptre_josephs_birthright.htm

thetrumpet.com/literature/read/3598-the-united-states-and-britain-in-prophecy/348

Attached: Israel Esau Ishmael.jpg (720x415, 236K)

Why the fuck does this distinguish Anglo-Frisian and Old Dutch (which are both West Germanic languages), while completely excluding Baltic languages and a slew of other important branches?

Teutons are actually brainlets.

They were black, my college professor Jedidiah Goldstein showed me a picture he drew of an African-American in Celtic attire as proof.

Attached: 1484081081339.jpg (500x500, 81K)

To show the evolution of English, which is a language that actually matters.

You're in every med thread posting under that Russian flag. What happened to you? Med fuck your girlfriend and follow up with your sister?

Gr8 b8 m8