Manafort Drudge Headline Nothingburger

Womp womp

Attached: 033DF946-494A-4CA8-B008-4EB26BE0C9A6.jpg (1125x654, 357K)

>nothingburger
>womp womp

you english is hideous. finish your high school studies american

Yours is worse, Chaim

they are memes you Jewish double nigger

WOMP WOMP

BREAKING

HOT OFF THE PRESS

MANAFORT DIDNT PAY TAXES 10 YEARS AGO

THIS OBVIOUSLY MEANS TRUMP RUSSIA COLLUSION

IMPEACH TRUMP!!

So Manafort is in trouble for lobbying money that came from business in the Ukraine.

So we received news last week that people in the Ukraine helped create the information in the dossier.

Manafort lied about something to the SC and got the harshest punishment so far.

Why?

Because Manafort lied about his involvement with creating/spreading the dossier to Mueller.

Mueller is investigating the claims in the dossier which will vindicate Trump.

Now that you all dumb cunts see what happened and what is about to come soon. I would recommend getting some popcorn because project exoneration is about to kick off.

Qtards and any variant of “Mueller is /ourguy/“ tards aren’t allowed itt FYI

Which is why I'm here. Explain what I wrote, boy. Have you thought about it in the most logical, straight lined way? I just laid it out for you. Both point directly back Ukraine.

drudge is a kike just like trump is a kike theyre all fucking kikes i cant take it man is anyone not a kike?

Attached: 1B771017-BEF0-4C48-93AC-C11B22969BBF.gif (444x250, 3.78M)

Checked and based. I'm not a kike, my man, but i am a powerless piece of shit, cursed by god to live in a world of lies. cursed for something i don't remember, maybe some past life. just trying hold onto sanity in a world that constantly affirms that i'm completely insane. this is hell, please kill me.

Attached: 1550040189665.jpg (500x750, 90K)

YOU can’t even fucking spell YOU’RE you absolute retard. Never comment again.

Bump

Where in that sentence would a "you're" have fit

Go back to the donald fellow magapede

Shareblue pls

Attached: 1532062545445.jpg (570x542, 103K)

>everyone is a kike
>even i am a kike
You burgers really are retarded

Found the concern troll media matters shill!!!!!!! get this pede a coat!!!!!!

Welcome to Jow Forums, how long are you visiting for?

Attached: Documented.png (947x1206, 462K)

You're the concern troll you tranny nigger

Also Drudge trolling WSJ and people clicking the link met with subscribe to WSJ firewall. Drudge showing off how much web traffic he generates for the old guard.

>US flag
>"you burgers"
So, this is JIDF? Neat, how's the weather in Haifa? Any Palestinians throwing rocks at your kike ass today? Hopefully so!

Well played.

Manafort was involved in the dossier. He was an opposition plant for the deep state. The deep state Mueller operative burnt him because it would point back to the Deep State.

Mueller is a cleanup guy for the deep state.

Inshallah

Mueller isnt our guy