Jussie Smollett ABC Interview

>I’m pissed OFF!
Why would he lie? Do you believe him /pol?
youtu.be/6vchWDvsOlU

Attached: 10F45FD5-C5A8-494E-A551-C70244D2759D.png (749x983, 726K)

And he would have got away with it too, if it weren't for those pesky cameras.

When your black, gay and Jewish but nobody wants to hate crime you.

Attached: hot sauce smollette.jpg (634x743, 48K)

every time

Attached: jussie smollett.png (827x1066, 632K)

>it was real in my mind

Attached: silly billy.jpg (800x600, 266K)

It was inedible to a hippopotamus

>after hitting out at Chicago police
what

Jussie miscalculated his prospects. I hope he does 10 years in prison for fraud.

Acting Actor Acts
But who wrote the script?

White people should get it through their heads that they don't have to put up with this anymore.
Just discard everything you've had shoved down your throats your entire lives and realize, we can start fresh...fresh and free from all this "multicultural" shit!

Celebrities thrive off of publicity. A hate crime brings publicity and makes people sympathetic. Being a faggot just makes it more likely that he will seek attention, because faggots are attention seeking whores.

>whhhhuuuuuuyyyyyyyy me

Attached: 9769040-6700077-image-a-30_1550065774282.jpg (634x564, 49K)

>"AFTER HITTING OUT..."
WTF does this mean?

All he needs now is to be gay and transgender to become the most protected xir in america

Black, gay, jew trying to pull off a Lance Armstrong...

Won't end well for this fucker.

Probably a smarter white jew, desu

Shows no signs of accessing visual or emotional memory when talking about his attack/ers. Shifts eyes to the side trying to think of words, not upward and into space like you do when you are remembering events that you saw happen.

Maybe it was too hard for him being gay on the outside and maybe he wants to go to jail to get his shit pushed in on the regular.

a celeb won't do any jail time.

Biggest hole in his story where the attack happened. You're telling me there's roving gangs of MAGA hat wearing rednecks going around draping nooses around the necks of gay niggers in downtown Chicago? Sounds like bullshit.

That bullshit was debunked.
But he is still a liar because they don't have it on camera

Like Wesley Snipes?

>one little scratch after being jumped
Yeah no i got jumped by 3 dudes before and i was bleeding all over the place this dude is a liar

Aww, poor faggot niggerkike

Attached: TenshiBlackFace.jpg (496x498, 64K)

easy Kamala Harris
>jussie we need you do grab some media attention. Use your acting and stage an attack. work a noose into the story. It will be great for my Lynching Act. We'll leave it up to you on how you get that done

This and also

1) chicago is not maga country, nobody would say that

2) he claims they called him “empire nigger” sorry but he was nowhere that famous before this incident

>ACTOR crys
>so no u gotsta beweav me

so did he go back for another Subway sandwhich or did he hide it real quick?

someone should REALLY go do whatever it was he said happened to him, exactly as he said. WOuld be hilarious, nobody would believe him if he tried to pretend it happened twice since nobody sane believes him now.

I got a feeling he's lying. I've learned to go with my gut.
>I was there
>I'm telling the truth
Hmmm...

Wrong. Because then there would be evidence because it actually would have occured the 2nd time, so then he would claim “see ppl are out to get me”

hot sauce? was hillary in the area because we all know she carries a bottle in her purse

Is that lent in his hair? hes so pissed he forgot to brush his hair.

Nappy haired coon

I've had people place a rope around me and call me "nigger" literally hundreds of times.

Attached: xbox live.png (777x442, 678K)

Sorry, just gay. I'm sure the "MAGA" hit squad will do better next time though.

>Why would he lie?
He got mugged while buying drugs or soliciting male strangers for sex.

>Do you believe him /pol?
No, because there's no evidence to back up his story.

Fuck off psyopsing kike.
He made it up & nothing will save him now.

Attached: 02435743254054.jpg (323x323, 15K)

THat scratch looks suspicious.. It's almost like he did it himself in such a calculated way as to not harm the face which is his career.
Intentionally squinting rather than having any eye swelling just looks silly.

How many whites have been murdered by nogs since this faggot hoaxed it up? I know of at least one national event in Nashville.

IDK...I think honestly its just low quality shitty writing. They just dont care anymore

No bruising or cuts.
>violent assault
lmao this nigger

FBI is on the case. Nigger faggot is going to prison.

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-obamathumb_1549413046.gif (500x363, 232K)

Here's the letter he received a few days before the attack. Cannot be faked.

Attached: 0129-jussie-smollett-hate-letter-thatgrapejuice-3.jpg (728x567, 51K)