What the hell is this shit?

What the hell is this shit?

Attached: jadfopgijoafds.png (785x504, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hjres37/summary
twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1095824132887982081?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We stand with Israel. Get over it.

It means they have full control.
We lost.

Talk about overreach there can be no doubt that the jews run the united states

Looks like more tweets from twitter, buddy

In other words: we own them.

Israel is America's grestest ally, and vice versa.

It means Fuhrer Omar let us down.

>implying there was a fight

>Murdering preborn infants is more divisive than a traitorous illegitimate terrorist state in the USA

Attached: 1549959052243.png (700x700, 615K)

Neetsoc on suicide watch.

Even did this vote happen? I doubt the far lefties in the house now would reaffirm that bullshit

lmao so glad they found time for this

I will only vote for people who promote policies I believe will destroy America from this point on I don’t care about this gay country at all.

It's like the NSDAP in 1928
Give it time

Attached: 1920px-German_Reichstag_composition,_1928.svg.png (1920x987, 360K)

WHO'S YOUR MASTER?

(((the United States of America)))

proof that money buys allegiance and no one in government is a patriot.
I'd tell you to do something about it but you'll accuse me of being a lettered agency, so suffer.

Jews are getting desperate

why? theyre all owned by the same people. stop looking at the shadows projected on the wall and wake up man

I see that you may be new here, so let me help you a little. First off, this is more affirmation that the Jews own the United States. Secondly, we fight Israel's wars, and we absolutely love to die for our bestest ally (kikes show their appreciation by sitting on their fat, wealthy, thieving asses and crying antisemitism to anyone that doesn't agree with them). Third, Hitler is a hero.

MIGA

Jow Forums voted and it is 99.1488 percent against israel

Why bother anymore?

this and also unironically. i just want these people to suffer now. im a neet, ill be in a basement. normies deserve what is coming to them.

If 424-0 doesn't make Normies suspicious, what the fuck will?

MUH DISCORD TRANNY

Attached: 1549924707293.jpg (873x618, 424K)

The legislation wasnt about Israel, it was related to a resolution by Ro Khanna to get the UmS out of the Saudi war. The Israel bullshit is secondary nonsense and is non-binding anyways

That and try and rile people up as much as possible and make them feel justified in what ever dogmatic faggotry they're on about

imagine your country's government being directly controlled by a separate country's government

Attached: 1534789740832.jpg (679x427, 27K)

Far far lefty here...way the fuck out on the fringe looking for a way to bring Hugo Chavez back to life as an American citizen and get him elected POTUS...I FUCKING HATE JEWS AND ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!! JUST FOR THE RECORD!

Trotskyite Jews took over Germany in the 1918 German Revolution

www.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Revolution_of_1918–19

Same is happening now

Look up AIPAC videos on youtube

>implying

Attached: chinada.png (1047x566, 20K)

govtrack.us/congress/bills/116/hjres37/summary

Heres a summary of the bill. The kikes at AIPAC and in the media are just using its weasel language about Israel to continue attacking Omar

I see pelosi cucked little miss raghead, eh?

ITT: Brainlets who cannot even fathom how important of a strategic ally israel is due to their geographic location. Without israel's support we could not exert our force on the middle east without worrying about intervention from adversarial states. This is WHY the US government panders to and pays Israel. Its not simply because they are kikes you fucking morons. Israel is literally the keystone to US military power outside of the Americas.
>t. oldfag military strategist

Attached: 1549582072104.png (1029x1000, 1.04M)

>424-0

Holy fucking shit

america the lame
america the cowardly
america bought and owned by a foreign country

other way around dipshit
you goddamn stupid fuck

Attached: 1525380741472.jpg (646x650, 70K)

This. Two-party system is really a one plutocracy system

Nuke Israel. Then nuke Iran. Then nuke congress.

No you stand with israel.

>424-0
>no one sees anything strange in this

What's the point of this? Really, there literally was no point in this. Everyone knows about AIPAC now. More and more politicians are supporting BDS. This really isn't going to change anything lmao

This is the worthless fuck who snuck it into the Yemen war bill

Attached: Screenshot_20190213-183732_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 682K)

faggots like you are the reason the west is in free fall
you should be hung from your fucking neck old man

Attached: 1501278110463.jpg (850x400, 98K)

1776 when? this shit is getting really fucking old, when are we gonna fucking rise up

This can't be true. Jow Forums told me Israel was doomed and Trump would destroy it. Jow Forums is always right, after all

Hell yeah!

Attached: 1443555245688.png (595x705, 566K)

In preparation to the bomb shell that it was israel trying to collude with the dems.

Appeal to authority fallacy while buying the authority.

The fact they decided to call a vote, for instance

Attached: emote.png (683x683, 49K)

Imagine believing this.

"You will be shocked at the deception being practised against you. Its time to free yourselves... from the neoconservatives and the Israel lobby" - Bin Laden

>What the hell is this shit?

That is dual citizenship + AIPAC + Zionism + Mossad + blackmail + stupid politicians in action!

Ok. Why do we still need to fuck around in the Middle East? Serious question.

>it is in the national security interests of the United States
Wait, what?

Fuck Israel

Attached: image.jpg (1497x1524, 319K)

until they conscript us and they all get shot.

It means more proxy wars for the deep state.

Attached: 1476390353588.png (855x676, 156K)

The US is owned by Israel.

>Without israel's support we could not exert our force on the middle east
Give me one example of what force you need to exert on the middle east that isn't a) dying for Israel's war machine, or b) replacing heads of state with puppet leaders who will give you access to regional oil fields (which is actually your payment for sacrificing young Americans for Israel's war machine).

Wtf The Seven-Banker Jews took over Russia and invaded Chechnya/Europe

Theyre our greatest enemy. Fuck Jews

"This joint resolution directs the President to remove U.S. Armed Forces from hostilities in or affecting Yemen within 30 days unless Congress authorizes a later withdrawal date, issues a declaration of war, or specifically authorizes the use of the Armed Forces. Prohibited activites include providing in-flight fueling for non-U.S. aircraft conducting missions as part of the conflict in Yemen. This joint resolution shall not affect any military operations directed at Al Qaeda.

The President must submit to Congress, within 90 days, reports assessing the risks that would be posed (1) if the United States were to cease supporting operations with respect to the conflict in Yemen, and (2) if Saudi Arabia were to cease sharing Yemen-related intelligence with the United States."

Its political self-sabotage not to vote for it, because then thr kikes would claim you'd rather keep the Yemen war going indefinitely just to spite jews. Hamstring AIPAC first, so they cant write their dogshit into these bills

Attached: 1472807660003.gif (214x199, 590K)

clownpenis

Bush Zionsts even financed Al Qaeda as part of the divide and conquer

Lol is the tweet real? Lmaoing at you goymerica

half of ALL american politicians have DUAL CITIZENSHIP IN ISRAEL

what did u expect? did u just fall off the truck?

Congress does not serve the interest or will of the people.

Traitors get lynched.

Nu uh da joos run everything! Check out this infograph with shitty sources.

Is he a kike? He looks like a fucking heeb.

Did you assume I was being ironic? These fags can universally agree to sucking Jew dick, but we can’t even get decent healthcare reform let alone a wall. I hope they all die.

but there are 435 members

This is really fucked up. It makes me want to be a blue pilled NPC and pretend that I have free will.

It means we have to support them or they'll nuke us. Literally or figuratively.

Why?

I hope you die you fucking neocon boomer

Doesn’t take much imagination for you, chang

Not knowing the fact that western non European evangelicals swallowed down whole the teachings of John Nelson Darby. Pre 1830 Christian thought would protect us against this, but it's too ingrained in the US now.

Attached: dieter-from-sprockets.jpg (325x325, 18K)

Holy shit it’s real. Not one person had a dissenting vote. How is that even possible in the House??

Imagine being this fucking retarded

Its a real fucking tweet.
twitter.com/AIPAC/status/1095824132887982081?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

>not sure if stupid fat boomer or kike

Attached: jewdar.gif (450x450, 776K)

I'm jewish and i think israel is a waste of time. madagascar would've been better.

Based americans

Holy shit user is right

Attached: sena.png (632x200, 14K)

They snuck it into a bill for the war in Yemen

>being this retarded

could that mean 11 people abstained/weren't there?

It's fucking bizarre how many people are buying the "anti-semitism" spin, too. Mostly on the right of the aisle.

11 were busy day drinking and missed their Uber

Literally treason. War against Jews and Israel when?

Fucking retard detected
The Islamic Extremists hate the US because we support and enable Israel. We kicked them out of their holy land and gave it to jews. We wouldnt need to project force in the Middle East if we didnt support Israel

Why is Israel an ally of the US?
What do they have to offer?
Why are they considered good?

Why?

Attached: cfb07937f31c817c2a5276c145da35ee.png (500x525, 256K)

don't you have bases in Saudi, Jordan, UAE, Kuwait, Turkey etc? I think we both really know who why you give them so much money

Attached: 1548868684882.jpg (1200x991, 163K)

Don't worry goyim it's all 4d chess

>Nose takes up 2/3 of his face
Gee I wonder!

HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE HOLOCAUST!????

MUH 6 GORILLION

*Throws you in jail*

Hmm. A bit overt, wouldn't you say?