Why do Americans hate being educated?

Why do Americans hate being educated?

Attached: g9510-20_teacher-hope.jpg (840x1120, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

qz.com/work/1527260/the-fed-says-rising-wages-has-companies-looking-to-automation/
usatoday.com/story/money/2019/02/12/sotu-speech-2019-middle-class-revives-under-trump-but-can-gains-last/2816053002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. I’m terrible with money and it’s Trumps fault.

Maybe if you didn't take all summer off?

you do realize education is largely a negative return on investment in the states, right?
then there's niggers...

Attached: 1548927042235.gif (500x246, 495K)

calling yourself a teacher doesn't make you one, this fat whale probably blames this on the gov

she's not fat, she's just fluffy

Attached: 1520709440245.jpg (500x364, 18K)

Teachers in Burgerland are just propaganda artists

Because public education was a mistake.

> I knew what I was getting into but feel sorry for me goy

>being a teacher in America

You're literally being paid to think and act like children. Teaching hasn't been respectable since desegregation. What should have been a privilege reserved for only the most gifted negro was turned into a public service to placate niggers. If you teach low IQ people with no ambition how to count, they turn into thugs. Public school is awful and you should home school your children.

with rare exceptions public education is glorified daycare so mommy and daddy can both work

>hides behind memeflag
>criticism is for thee, not for me

Nice try niggerkike.

When the government created "common core" they destroyed the teaching industry. There is no skill in being a teacher when all you do is read state propaganda and hand out quizzes to see how well the brainwashing went and where it can improve.

Teachers who use government mandated curriculum are child-abusing bald-faced liars.
Teachers who use government mandated curriculum and are members of a union are child-abusing bald-faced liars and disgusting scumbags.

Education cannot exist in a country run by secret societies

Math and Science teachers are propaganda artists... ok.

Learn to code!

>I'm a doctor and I work 2 jobs to pay for my bills because my 3 houses cost a combined $8800/month and I'm a gambling addict

WTF MORE EXPENSIVE HEALTHCARE NOW!

Tell me how common core changed what is being taught in schools.

I’m sorry, I mean lose weight and then learn how to suck a dick, and then maybe you will get a man.

>Education cannot exist in a country run by secret societies
Whoa! Now we're getting somewhere! Starting with education, the list can include any government agency or function.

>I buy shit I can't afford and don't need

that thing is the personification of diabetes, is everyone in Belgium like that?

1.) Educational systems and their funding is largely dependent on federal funding to states
2.) Educators make shit money because they don't know how to handle their finances and like most temporarily embarassed millionaires in the US, they live beyond their means
3.) If you taught your kids better, you'd get paid more, because your school's test scores and performance warrant additional funding from both the state and the federal government

>1 post by this id

gentlemen, this is a slide thread.

Education is a state issue. Blame should be towards corrupt Republican state leaders
Not an argument
>Negative return
Public service.
Please tell me how literacy and algebra are "propaganda"
>Because public education was a mistake.
Do you think ignorant people will follow your ideology?
>with rare exceptions public education is glorified daycare so mommy and daddy can both work
Sorry for your issues

>Do you think ignorant people will follow you
Theyll follow anybody, thats what makes them ignorant you dolt.

Calling an education degree a Master’s in the first place is cruel mockery. It’s a fifth year undergraduate year in political correctness and prison industrial complex organization billed at graduate tuition rates. Why should instructor-babysitters be paid as learned teachers?

why do you have a meme flag? that's not a real country.

children who want to learn don't need teachers. children who don't want to learn are niggers.

>i'm a part time instructor, have a part time job on the side, and count my youtube channel as a job, and donate blood plasma to support my eating habits

I'M A TEACHER IN AMERICA

Tell that to pioneer of septic surgery Joseph Lister, who remained an apprentice until he was nearly 40.

Pretty much this. They are overminors who think the only objects that exist are those explainable by mathematical concepts or able to have an immediate causal effect on some other, interrelated object. It is a fraud as nasty as ecclesiastical authority. Burn this motherfucker down!

>education is a state issue
Lol no it isn't, it's retards' faults for getting meme degree in meme fields of study. Less memey fields, i.e. STEM teachers always get livable wages, even at the bachelor's level.
>if you take summer off, you deserve to be paid anyway
Lol no, don't work, don't eat, end of story.
>inb4 just do school all year
Lol no, what are, Japanese with their 210+ day school years or what the fuck??
>public service
It's a zero sum game, nigger. Nobody deserves be educated. Spend resources on the strong to capitalize on their strength. If the weak can't get their shit together in the time allotted, let them eat shit.
>literacy and algebra
Literacy comes naturally in the age of the Internet. Algebra is in the purview of STEM, and also high school level, so they are paid decently, and thus are out of scope of the argument.
>if you don't get indoctrinated by the Jews, you can't be educated
Go on; tell us about this monopoly (((you))) have on (((education))).
>sorry for your issues
Now THAT is not an argument.

tldr; you post is bad and you should feel bad. Also, OP is a cock-sucking faggot, in all fields, etc.

>I work 10 months out of the year, 6 hours a day
>Why can't I afford a boat?

McDonald's employees work harder than teachers, therefore they should make more than teachers.
To think children are being edumacated by someone who went to college for a part time job. that explains a lot.

>I have a masters degree in gender studies and feminist critical theory.
>I buy everything on credit despite mounting debt,
>I have 16 years experience babysitting fatherless negros who don't listen to a word I say.
>I donate blood plasma even though I look like I have a poor diet and overeat (despite somehow complaining about being poor)

>dur, work hard not smart

Never change.

Down south we largely gave up on public education for obvious reasons. With that said, while I question the role of the public sector in pensions and health, I absolutely support increasing the role of the public sector in education. We should be back home economics and shop class and make them both co-ed. There was a great idea (I think out of North Carolina several years back) that would have melded high school with local community colleges. Community colleges serve two roles of preparing students for universities while doubling as trade schools. The proposal would have produced high school graduates who also have their associates degree or experience in the trades.

Attached: plague.gif (567x473, 26K)

>The Common Core is a set of academic standards in mathematics and English language arts/literacy (ELA). These learning goals outline what a student should know and be able to do at the end of each grade.

By the definition, it requires time spent learning things to a proficiency level that the state deems necessary. This prohibits a teacher from teaching whatever they felt was valuable to the students that they are instructing. Maybe instead of years of obscure math, or some other classes for sure, the teachers in a city or state taught another skill, another topic, to where after years of training, students would be highly proficient at something. School is too focused on drilling thoughts into someones head than actually teaching them to do anything. Ask yourself, what was my "skill"?

Why can computers depict with 92% accuracy a person's political beliefs based on how asymmetrical their faces are?
And why are leftists the deformed, asymmetrical people?
I'll tell you why -- because liberals are genetic mistakes. You're a bunch of freaks who lost the genetic lottery. It has nothing to do with race, and everything to do with your ancestors' exile from from their respective villages long ago. You're sickening, grotesque, mentally inferior, defective "human" beings.
Want to do something for the greater good you types are always harping about? Go neck yourselves; its the most noble thing you can do in life, and you will have earned my respect in your final act.

Attached: 1539830586137.gif (500x282, 1001K)

When was the last time the average american got an increase in their pay. It sucks to be a teacher, but if you don't make enough money get another job or work harder. As a lawyer....you are worked to death by your firm. No one has a fucking parade for me.

They have summers off for fucks sake.

Attached: 1513387926286.gif (480x270, 3.95M)

Under the Trump administration, you synapse-deficient reject.

Obviously in dire straits.
Look how emaciated she is.

Real wages for the average american are going down. Bonuses and some pay increases from some companies because of beneficial tax policy doesn't count. I am talking across the board dummy.

Teachers are state indoctrinators, not educators. With the massive amount of money the government steals from the people, why can't they adequately pay their indoctranators? Fixed your question

qz.com/work/1527260/the-fed-says-rising-wages-has-companies-looking-to-automation/
usatoday.com/story/money/2019/02/12/sotu-speech-2019-middle-class-revives-under-trump-but-can-gains-last/2816053002/
Not gonna stay that way forever, but it's happened. Stop spouting memes your ex-hippie college professor of women's economic justice taught you.

>I have a masters degree in Literature with and emphasis on gender relations and feminist theology

$100 says her bachelors is in some art bullshit and her masters is in education.

Dropping big $$ and getting student debt to work as a teacher making $40K a year is one of the worst decisions anybody can make.

And who are 95% of the people who make that decision? Women...

If you wanna be a public school teacher just do Community College and stop there.

Attached: Obama shake.gif (380x219, 2.91M)

Bong education, everyone.

The Master’s is nothing more than two more years of undergrad courses with an extra paper thrown in and a little oral examination that they give you a pass on because they’ve known your work for two years. But you’re saying it’s literature, therefore intellectually superfluous because it’s not Cubicle Master Race.

>I dictate how much education is reasonable for state K-12 education, not the state

Idiot nigger detected.

Ever get a teaching job?
>Worked McDonalds Full time through College.
>Taught with a professional certification.
>Now I own my own business.
Teaching was the hardest thing I ever did but I will let a board full of racists tell you how easy it is to teach.

What’s a racist?

Decent Americans send their kids to private school. This woman is a zookeeper.