He hasn’t invested into Bitcoin or some other crypto currency

>he hasn’t invested into Bitcoin or some other crypto currency
How does it feel knowing that you could be making millions and yet you decide not to? You’re about to miss the ONLY opportunity to turn $100 into multiple millions. Stop being a wagecuck

Attached: 26EDD70C-13BF-467F-BB48-6F3718DF4654.jpg (1200x800, 248K)

I bought in when it was 19,500, where are my millions?

My Realcoins came in the mail today.

Attached: 20190213_180459.jpg (2576x1932, 1.63M)

how do i buy crypto?

stay in your area, cryptofag
boards.4channel.org/biz/

You get those from wish?

Nice user. Very nice. Feels good to have actual money don't it.

JM Bullion.

Some people are just to stupid to save fellow Jow Forumsbro

Be Jow Forums
>The government is run by the Jews
>The banks are run by the Jews
>The Jews censor anything that threatens them
>The Jews confiscate our money with (((inflation)))
>The Jews confiscate our money by claiming we broke a (((law))) or a (((term of service)))
>The Jews censor my transactions if I try to by something that threatens (((them))) like guns or ammo
>The Jews censor my transactions if I try to donate to right wing causes because it threatens (((them)))

Along comes Bitcoin
>Censorship resistant value transfer
>Non confiscatable store of wealth
>No (((counterparty))) or (((middle man))) you control your money so long as you secure your private key
>Eliminates the need for (((banks)))
>Eliminates the need for (((payment processors)))
>Literally funds all the right wing Dissidents you support.

Jow Forums says
>Fuck this bitcoin jew scam sage

Jow Forums is the lowest IQ board on Jow Forums

Stay poor Brainlets

i bought 5grand worth of banana bits im on my way to riches

Attached: DGJh_6rUwAAX385.jpg (600x643, 74K)

Can I exchange bitcoin for cash in person like from someone on craigslist or am I violating some money laundering law? I think the exchanges are very Jewish.

Use Localbitcoins.com. You as the buyer are not breaking any law. The seller could be accused of being a money transmitter without a license, but that is not your problem.

Who fucking cares anyone who still in Crypto after the current brutal bear market is in it to see the banks dies fuck what they think

But can you make smart contracts with those silver shekels goy

Good luck trying to escape the country with a couple million in silver Bitcoin Bros can fit that in their buttchecks

Attached: 1549753830819 (1).png (891x623, 150K)

Fuck off you delousinal troll fag. You dont profit off this. You have no idea what you are saying.

>smart contracts
Convince me that isn't Jewish gambling fuckery.

>escape the country
Then I'll just have to get my pound of flesh.

be advised and act accordingly

there will only ever be 21 million BTC. many are already lost/burned forever. most likely, in our lifetime, 15 million is the upper limit. owning 1.5 BTC puts you in the 1 in 10,000,000 club. not too difficult to achieve right now.

Attached: Capture.png (1706x640, 148K)

How does it feel knowing the bitcoin price is entirely determined by wall street and futures markets?

I got lots of em at the buck shop.

Seriously though. Enjoy being left with nothing as people realize crypto isn't worth the paper it's written on and governments around the world regulate this scam out of existence.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533876468244.jpg (625x768, 76K)

BEET COENNECT
get rekt

I listened to you crypto biz fags exactly 1 year ago and I lost 5k and had to work two jobs to make that money back, fuck off.

Anyone who thinks bitcoin was meant as a means of making cash rather than as a new, better currency must die
You went for it that late? Fucking retard

With the direction the internet has taken, I'm not comfortable with crypto.

>Localbitcoins.com
Nice. Thanks.

I can’t help the fact my IQ is only 99

Attached: 491B2BC7-094B-479A-A961-9A74C8FCD9D8.png (774x565, 202K)

Now it would be nice if I could hire a plumber with bitcoin.

Attached: download.jpg (202x249, 13K)

This
You want currency to have a stable value so that it can be a common item used for trade. Currency itself isn't supposed to be the investment.
Shopping with US$ is easy because it is the same value yesterday that it will be tomorrow. When you are buying groceries you don't want to have to sit there calculating if eggs for 0.00001 BTC is a ripoff or a good deal because BTC fluctuated 15% in value in the last 24 hours.

If you where not around when you could mine coins or buy then for $14 then you missed out and are part of the ponzi scheme

You didn't take one minute to read?

I only skim

Jow Forums needs a coin: BTC or the FLO~tZero~Overstock triumvirate? link is Jow Forums's obsession. ETH and Ripple XRP are the biggest dumpster fires of 2018 and 2019 respectively so count them out.

Isn't it interesting how they display and name it bitCOIN. While there is no coin and no gold. It is a total deception, pure imagination. And the concept has major flaws as it grows in data size rapidly as time passes.

you took a chance and I respect that

That IQ is a lie, get to reading faggot

>BTC
>BCH
>LTE
>XRP
>ETH

All down except XRP, which I bought at $0.27 in November 2017. Holding until they have a little more value as actual currency.

Normalfags just HAD to jump on the old 'get rich quick' scheme, eh?

I would be happy to take your XMR for a blocked drain or leaking tap

Crypto wont do anything until 2020. It was all layed out in the liber primus from cicada. They explain exactly when to buy and sell. They predicted the boom in 2012 as part of PM 2012, and late 2017 in the libre primus. The next boom is late 2020, right around the election.

Attached: 1399181864285.png (400x295, 104K)

Its for transfer of money where a bank is usually needed, that's all. Think of it as a open source fed with no regulations. Should you invest in that? Probably. Its not meant for 4pleb niggers to buy a mcdouble.

But you can buy drugs, because you need to go around a bank to do that on online.

Attached: 6584685679.jpg (882x906, 66K)

Attached: bitcoin-rollercoaster-comic1.png (931x931, 136K)

Checked and would like to know more about this. Could you point me in the right direction to read these?

How much money is spent transfering value around and making sure the transaction goes smoothly? How much money is spent on TRUST?

Now imagine how much money could companies save by using a system where TRUST is built right into the system.

Also I have GOY in my ID.

>XRP
your time to get justed is now