How terrified is Metokur right now?

In the past two weeks, Andy Warski has:

> Buried Donga (channel gone)
> Eviscerated Ian Miles Cheong
> SUED Jared Holt with CREDIBLE LAWYERS
> Totally Humiliated Jean Francois Gariepy
> Punk'd the Killstream live on their own show

Metokur has got to sense where this is all going, and it's not good for him... We're talking all out WAR with Andy Warski, and that never ends well for anyone.

Attached: racewarski.jpg (246x205, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCvUSer_M2VGaBY-MFlUeShg
youtube.com/watch?v=q_NqQTNdSlI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Andy's a Metokur fan boy.
WTF are you even talking about?

how is this political

Metokur is next. Wait for it.

World Warski

Drama between people who are or have at some point been political commentators or journalists--even leaders of political movements. How is that not political?

has Jim done anything untoward?

metokur is untouchable and i wish you people would just accept it already. hes cooler than you and he always will be. as for warski im loving his warpath lately and the blood god demands more blood.

Part of me starts to think how much of this drama is scripted. 1000s of hours wasted watching ass numbing content.

>Buried Donga (channel gone)
WRONG. youtube.com/channel/UCvUSer_M2VGaBY-MFlUeShg

>metokur is untouchable and i wish you people would just accept it already.

He won't be saying that after he is totally decimated by Andy "Race" Warski

Who gives a fuck you 16 y.o. girls.

It's this, but there's no script. Gotta have something to fill those livestream hours with.

>Andy Racewarski
>Being a threat to anyone but himself

>> Buried Donga (channel gone)
did kemosabe delete his channel, haven't been paying attention since pic related

Attached: kemo.png (595x497, 474K)

I don't know if it's scripted in the sense that both people involved agreed to it, but I know that Andy comes up with these campaigns beforehand as a scheme to jack up his viewcounts, which have fallen in the last year

how exactly will he be decimated?

Why was Andy wearing a sweetie squad hoody in his last video?

doxxed, swatted, sued, and the list just goes on.

Jim didn't do shit to him, and Andy didn't do shit to Jim. Your post makes no sense.

Attached: image.jpg (480x480, 59K)

If anything was going to happen to Metokur it would have happened a long time ago. As far as I can tell the dude is pretty airtight as far as obfuscating his identity. He's an oldfag who's been around forever and made plenty of enemies who would love to see him ruined, yet it hasn't (and won't) happen.

Jim has battled tuberculosis for years and yet hes still killed more careers than polio. hes literallty the doc holiday of shitposting

Attached: C0ZfRDq.gif (245x204, 925K)

jim has been in the game for a long time, if sargon and all his crew couldn't do anything nobody can

This. Only zoomers give an actual fuck about these ecelebs.

What happened between Andy and Killstream?

>punk'd the killstream live on their own show
When did this happen? Can I get a link?

he's already been doxxed

and?

What venue was the lawsuit filed in? Sauce? Where?

Who give a fuck op fuck off to Reddit with this E drama shit.

Attached: 1549948201535.jpg (125x125, 3K)

I wish he could sue Jared Holtstein but it sounds like he doesn't really have a case.

this skeptic youtube circle clique bullshit is all selfmade drama and is just reality tv for faggots prove me wrong

Attached: Lyle.jpg (254x219, 21K)

Fuck you and your e-celeb worship.

Metokour is a Jew and warski is a Coke addict. By all means keep watching them contribute nothing to society though.

You should be fucking tortured and hanged you fucking idiot!!

Attached: A good nazi is a dead nazi.jpg (1600x1179, 259K)

Andy confirmed to have Metokur's real dox
Metokur BTFO
Face reveal any day now

Are you talking about the James Patrick O'Shaughnessy doxx, the finance guy? I'm not convinced that's him at all.

> youtube.com/watch?v=q_NqQTNdSlI

Josh cannot handle this post

I mean the dude sounded nothing like Jim. I understand people can modulate and alter their voice if they are decent voice actors, but I find it hard to believe it's him. I think Metokur is untouchable desu unless he royally fucks up somehow.

How do I get into following these ecelebs?

god all this killstream manufactured drama. these faggots are worse than the OC housewives.

You and OP are fags. You both should hang yourselves

Andy's low iq and inability to control his emotions makes him fun to watch, but also puts him at odds with everyone. I just wait until he starts feuding with psychopath goodspeed/zoom.

low self-esteem, attention seeker whose content is retarded and irrelevant. sage this faggot thread. Mississauga's for pakis and chinks.

Who?
WHO?
Who the fuck cares.

Pathetic E celebs - saged!