Women of Jow Forums

What are your political beliefs?
What do you think of feminism?

Attached: 1528289270900.jpg (544x540, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

realself.com/review/breast-augmentation-dreams-true-1#entry-1078816
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's retarded.

I'm a Femanon, but girls don't exist on the internet... so i'm conflicted...

Attached: 21cd747f313e215cea171ef62c5c27e3d9149bcb.jpg (462x430, 35K)

Yes, I am women of Jow Forums

The only women that go on Jow Forums have dicks

And maybe a couple of boomer moms

bump because trannies are sliding hard today.

Not a femanon but I genuinely think some lurk here (and are smart enough not to call themselves out all the time)

I would be genuinely curious to know where/how natsoc present themselves politically, in public. Republicans? Libertarians? Independents?

natsoc women*

>women on pol

Attached: 1549851133139.jpg (326x296, 24K)

could be a sage thread

be vigilant

>caring about the opinions of women
If we win, they will follow us, if we lose, they will immediately change sides.

Tits or GTFO.

Attached: titsorgtfo.jpg (600x600, 35K)

finally got a date partners, and it’s tomorrow of all days.

>203112414
what a lousy bot.

Nigger detected.

Let me test something. It's just a question, a very simple one. There is no wrong answer.

Do you tinhk taht u r cuold raed a snetence liek this?

Trad girls follow and read. It's hard not finding lefty cuck beta males. Still looking. Maybe all you fags can get out from behind a keyboard and approach us like men are supposed to do.
And NatSoc girls consider themselves conservative.

Tits or gtfo

Have you considered that maybe you're not as attractive as you think you are?

I don't mean that I an insulting way, I've just noticed a lot of women are really self-deceiving most of the time, in terms of critical introspection.

race nationalism and not spliting our race in sexes

>What do you think of feminism
women-hating ideology that is of no use in European society. our men cherish and respect us when they are not indocrinated with semitic christian ideas

Yes hello this is /pol

Attached: 1542803685605.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Sorry I don't have my monkey speak amulet with me

Attached: 1549847860209.png (600x600, 374K)

realself.com/review/breast-augmentation-dreams-true-1#entry-1078816

I appreciate the concern.
I'm physically fit, healthy. I'm a 5"1, 110 pound white trad female. But then again, i just moved from one of the most liberal states in the union... so... given that my hair is not blue, my septum is not pierced, and i cannot be body shamed, i do not live up to the beauty standard of the left.

Attached: 2.jpg (338x600, 32K)

>Women of Jow Forums
Why does this read like some reddit shit?

who the fuck cares what women think

Women on here have either a poster boyfriend or hang out with a bunch of male friends who are into memes and had to fit in. Or, they're journalists trying to get their 15% per article. No exceptions.

15$*

Certainly not you faggot. Aren't you busy going your own way?

>Political beliefs
I'm a moderate fag
>Thoughts on feminism
It originally served a good purpose, but it's no longer needed in the west.

Post pics if you're so trad lmfao.

[spoiler]PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME[/spoiler]
is what op meant to say

Literally 90% of my friends are women (I counted), and I'm single, so I guess I'm the exception.

pls include me in the article

>What are your political beliefs?
Common sense.
>What do you think of feminism?
Is shit.

Attached: 0002.jpg (1420x1188, 169K)

>Namefag
>Doesn't know how to reply to posts
>Faggot buzzword
Trying so hard to "fit in" to le 4chinz yet still doing it wrong, i definitely believe this user is a female cause she's so fucking stupid

Turn your meme flag off. ;)

Attached: Wayaghibli+used+roll+picturewayaghibli+rolled+image+_b46d9d54cb4d7aae80b725afb57fb64a.jpg (250x309, 8K)

women shouldn't be allowed to vote. white sharia now. fucking cunts just funnel in their nigger friends and vote left.

You got me. I read but i don't reply. But this thread seemed harmless and fun

Turn off yours you double nigger.

My wife lurks but never posts, she hates feminism largely because it's reduced herself esteem as she thinks many of her achievements could simply be affirmative action at work.

Modern orchestras use blind auditions, where a curtain is placed between the judges and the performer, to select new members. They are judged by their works, not their appearance. Why do you care about the identity of someone who states an opinion, regardless of whether the opinion is good or not?

Attached: laughing man.gif (650x650, 3.99M)

FYI you click on the id number to reply to posters. Would you also like to know how to be a tripfag?

No idea what tripfag is. And thank you much for the tip.

Girl's don't exist on the internet.
Didn't become all that invested in politics until pretty recently and still trying to figure out what I believe. Women definitely have an urge to adapt the viewpoint held by the "strongest" person in the room and I have to always work to resist that. I'm definitely conservative, that's for sure. 1st wave feminism was useful, maybe 2nd wave if you squint. 3rd wave and beyond is complete cancer and was not worth the rights we gained as a result of 1st and 2nd wave imo.
Have thus far only been pursued by beta males, would rather die a lonely kissless virgin than stoop to date a man with less test than me.

>would rather die a lonely kissless virgin than stoop to date a man with less test than me.
Good on you for that. I hope you find your TradChad one day.

>date a man with less test than me
ftm?

how does it feel knowing you will become obsolete with the advent of sex robots and artificial wombs

Attached: femanon (male).jpg (1158x1158, 127K)

ftm have more test than some of what passes as men these days

well when you steal it from them sure

I'm a girl tehe

Attached: 55ed801c7082ade3bfedbd81e06f22fe.png (1054x1368, 858K)

I thought feminism was great when it was a power grab via victim politics. I realized I was a useful idiot when they started bringing Muslims to the feminist rallies. It wasn't about more power for me, it was about more power for THEM.

Also, I don't like the attack on white men. In every disaster, it's always white men everyone depends on yet they get shit on. It's B's.

The feels, can relate but stay vigilant in seeking a mate the clock is ticking

I'm female. I come on here once in a blue moon.

I can't encompass my political convictions as a label, or spew out my opinion on LITERALLY EVERYTHING.

I don't relate to my peers or third wave feminist ideology.

Feel free to ask a question.

Attached: images.jpg (572x536, 65K)

*BS

Should we Make Homosexuality Illegal Again

Conservative females, are trash. Conservative ideals are inherently masculine. Politics is the business of men. Women's minds are too addled to comprehend it. Those that pretend to, are just traitors to their own gender.

I've accepted that I'll end up alone, that way if I don't it's a pleasant surprise.

What's a woman?

No, degenerates are gonna degenerate. It's a waste of time and resources trying to save people from themselves.

It also removes them from the genepool.

Because it is

>what are your political beliefs
whatever my male role model tells me to believe for the most part
>what do you think of feminism
Used to love what it represented until I was redpilled. now just broken inside. Hate reality. Retarded polfags talk about how great it is to be a woman. Yeah real great to be fucking retarded and also incapable of contributing to civilization.
>b-but muh job is shit you think men care about work!?
At what point does a human being ever get respect for claiming he hates having something someone else wants desperately? Now remember that that thing in this case is contributing to civilization.
No having kids does not count or animals would have civilization too.
Only men do anything and it sucks,

Attached: 1530249088400.png (480x513, 186K)

Damn you’re sort, are you Hispanic?

be my gf

Gosh, you’re so smart

How can you claim to understand we can't make decisions and yet think 1st wave feminism was useful? It would be better to say it was inevitable given the complete clusterfuck the industrial revolution pulled on the human condition, but useful? How is it useful to have a demographic that removes basic human rights by our contributions?

Attached: 1533082405935.jpg (1152x649, 132K)

I don't "identify" as conservative. It seems like you fail to realize that women are cunning and resourceful, and you don't respect their intelligence as it differs from that of men.

Ancient queens have shaped the course of history.

Attached: images (2).jpg (380x581, 31K)

Feminism nearly ruined my life. I have a 6’4 white boyfriend and I would like to marry him & have kids with him. I hate niggers, Jews, hajibs, and Asian women. That’s about the extent of my beliefs and all I’m comfortable sharing.

Attached: 4FF610AD-122A-4ED9-B3F8-46C5358B8085.jpg (750x501, 324K)

>meme flags
Please kys

I'm not a woman, but here I go.

The woman is the cancer of all society, nothing more to say.
Thanks
>Inb4 Aristotle support me

Women of Jow Forums
WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM

Also tits/gtfo.

Attached: 1482947_1437967249782518_1867946610_n.jpg (460x500, 24K)

who is the woman in black?

You fail to understand the power of Christian faith.

It's not so much about helping people who refuse to help themselves but to protect children from exposure to the LGBT.

Attached: 1550036418416m.jpg (1024x569, 132K)

Traditional girls don't curse
>inb4 incel
my fiance doesn't curse, because she's not a thot trying to fit in with the boys.

Lol that guy looks way too innocent to have posted with that quote

>women are cunning and resourceful

Hahahahhahahahahahahahah!

Also cant even identify with a country and using a degenerate meme flag is a bad sign.

Attached: 1537016007622.gif (350x310, 1.92M)

conservative women know that women have no business in positions of leadership over anyone besides their own children.

It's rough out there. eHarmony is pretty good.

What about Eve- oh wait...

Shouldn't it be the job of parents to educate their children, not the state? If you're letting LGBT influence your family, that means you're watching TV, public schooling, or elsewhere consuming propaganda.

It's estimated between 5-10% of Americans are homosexual, and trying/imprisoning 30 million people is not even close to realistic. Literally ~× worse than the holocaust ×~ lol.

People will be their own ruin, and judgment for them shall come.

Attached: unnamed.png (250x430, 132K)

If you want my personal opinion, lol, it doesn't matter who is "leader". Man, woman, irrelevant. There is no political solution for the fractal we are living in.

Collapse is the only solution. And inevitable.

Nevertheless, in the Lord woman is not independent of man nor man of woman;

Proverbs 31:25

Attached: images (4).jpg (473x648, 59K)

Yes, we are not independent. Women's role is to submit to and serve their husbands who protect and provide for them.

Attached: 145123045c45487dbe268a13ba95f3bd.jpg (640x640, 45K)

Imagine telling your daughter who says "I wanna be a gymnist or whatever" "No you're gonna be a mommy"

go be blackpilling somewhere else pls.

Attached: sample_26b5e2398fe61fac91cec25f783f4efdc7d00ce9.png (850x586, 1.01M)

Natsoc
Hitler should have won

Feminism is destruction on the female spirit. The worst shit test men allowed.

that picture doesn't make sense

You don't have to tell girls what to be. When they see the happiness of their mother fulfilling their natural role, they have a strong female role model to look up to. My daughter will spend lots of time with mommy learning valuable skills through baking, cooking, sewing, gardening, etc. Learning to fulfill her natural role is a lot less blackpilled than looking up to gymnists who destroy their bodies to stay prepubescent for as long as possible during the narrow window they have to find success in gymastics.

It's not particularly complicated.

true. it's clear the illustrator is suggesting some type of hierarchy, but a triple umbrella is retarded and doesn't make sense. a telling reflection of the average christian's intellect.

>Women just do what they will naturally
thats why we have the right to do what our husbands tell us and no more... oh wait no that's not right, we're first class citizens while men are second.
hmmm
How about I ask you a question.
Which sounds more likely to do well to you?
A species with females who are constantly wanting better and more for their offspring?
A species with females who are content and don't want to seek out more for their offspring?
We are not programmed to be happy. we are programmed to rebel just enough to sneak a few things we want then get put down. Shhh, religion never makes sense. its an evolutionary adaptation.

Attached: 67747456_p0.jpg (1700x1576, 1.21M)

>"Women"

95% of the women here are men pretending to be a women. It rare women come here.

Attached: Oh no.png (735x720, 494K)

>What do you think of feminism?
Feminism is cancer

Attached: 1509448604406.jpg (720x540, 44K)

Feminism is recycled Marxism for dumb fat ugly girls.

Hej Asta

Actual photograph of me

Whatcha think ladies?

Attached: tumblr_pgo9g4M5oh1tmv02z_500.jpg (500x612, 101K)

Feminism is a disorder of sexual development combined with a fixation of niggers and Jews.

>women of Jow Forums
What a retarted OP