Trump is the best thing to happen to illegals

Just like how Obama's anti 2nd Amendment rhetoric particularly after mass shootings made people rush out to buy guns, Trump's talk of a wall that's never going to happen has people rushing to the US illegally like never before. Illegals think they have to come now before the wall that's never going up just like the gun bans that never happened.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-02-13 at 10.22.55 PM.png (1168x1096, 904K)

More and more whites will lose their jobs and more crime like we've never seen is on its way

There is no political solution.

Attached: 1491774609412.png (800x850, 135K)

600 miles of The Wall are already done. Faggots like you call it a fence, but it replaced the fence completely.

The Wall is 1/3rd finished already. Cope harder faggot. You keep launching these threads and I keep shitting on you in them. Clean it up.

Attached: 1549849050547.png (1107x619, 1.66M)

They just want to work for boomer contractors and boomer factory farmers and everyone else who is willing to pay them under the table. Who gives a fuck the country is huge and aging rapidly.

You chimps are truly pathetic.

Take your reddit space back

Trump is gonna win 2020 in a landslide.

>point out the OP is a lying shill
>y-you are a chimp
White Sharia plus the wall. It's a winning combination.

This is underwater backgammon.

This is good for Trump.

MAGA

Holy shit, magapedes will do anything they can to discredit all criticism from their dear zionist leader

FAKE NEWS

For real though you are retarded. Even if what you are saying was true, it still won't do shit about IE because walking accross the border is the least used way of getting into the US.

I think you meant amnesty and gun control.

He barely won last time, against the most hated woman in America.

Cope harder, The Wall is 1/3rd done and lying about it and playing word games will just solidify Trump's base. You're gonna lose 2020 to Trump and then get all salty. I hope you riot, he put hundreds of salty commies away for a decade each last time.

he's gonna win 2020 in a landslide and your powerless to stop it

5d chess trump is gonna pass voter registration laws

Attached: 1550065103925.jpg (720x787, 33K)

Cite a source for that 1/3?

when a country invades another country it is war.

I honestly feel bad for you. To get so wrapped up in a bad candidate that you have to larp through life pretending he's doing all the things he promised.

1 term president becomes emblematic of the failures of capitalism and zionism to represent the US taxpayer, his smiling dumb face painted on some wall like Saddam (trump curse!) as mobs below slaughter each other in streets filled with burning tires

Or at least a picture that isn't line on so we can see if it is just chain link or something substantial.

The only thing he hasn't done is build or lock her up retard.

You can't win an election without the sorry of people only capable of us can them tribalism. There just aren't enough of the other types.

>because walking accross the border is the least used way of getting into the US.

Swallow their completely unscientific, unverified, propaganda whole, you lemming.

This

>The Wall is 1/3rd finished already.
>600 miles out of 1954
You're some 51 miles short.

>n-nn-no, u
lol, they aren't sending their best!

Attached: 1549864856784.jpg (800x670, 94K)

When is that coming by the way?

Attached: trump_clinton.jpg (1000x523, 277K)

How would you know that without surveillance?
It's a bullshit estimate.
Why do you take statistics at face value?

Trump will win 2020 and lying about the fact that The Wall is 1/3rd finished or calling it a fence as a Jewish wordplay exercise will not stop him. Maybe the DNC can run a pro-White candidate who actually campaigns on The Wall being necessary? That's what it'll take to beat Trump.

SEETHING COPEFAGS WILL LOSE AGAIN AND THEN RIOT AND GO TO JAIL FOR 10 YEARS LIKE THEIR COMMIE BUDDIES FROM 2016

What wall?

>Trump will win 2020
He's an incumbent, they almost always get reelected.
He can sell bullshit to people like when he first got elected.
There's a cult of personality around the annoying orange.
Yeah it's pretty much a given he's gonna get reelected.

Nigger DHS and USDBP have made statements confirming that visa overstays account for 47% of the total illegal aliens in the country. The other 53% is split between smuggled persons through checkpoints, sea based travel, and direct border crossings.

You should probably learn what you are talking about dumbfuck.

Do you have a better way to measure reality than statistics?
No? Then shut the fuck up.
Shut up shill.

Trump is a traitor.

Attached: D8EC22F0-DE6F-49AD-9EFF-77382F5E407D.jpg (618x535, 78K)

it's time to declare war on mexico for allowing this to happen for so long. i want their president's head on a plate, and i want their people in chains.

Kek, keep it up. By denying the existence of The Wall you're preventing any mobilization of protesters and ensuring no law suits are filed. You're literally doing Trump's job.

So you agree he'll win and the shills are wasting their time? Great.

>shill
You're the shill, you will never pass as a woman.

You legitimately belong in a mental institution.

The old Jewish projection of mental illness trope. I love it.

You can have the cell next to the rest of the liberals.

Attached: straightjacket2.jpg (236x316, 13K)

>Mexico writes US laws

Sure, the only way to stop this is to protest in front of congress until the kike slaves change the laws that are allowing these people to get away with this shit. I like'd the idea some user had in the past about a 1776 movement.That sounds good to me. We stay in front of congress and the senate until the double-agents change the law.

Attached: 44466971_359273047979283_6277937238667053445_n.jpg (667x667, 70K)

Attached: FEBC3D2F-C9B2-4A40-8F59-F7819DFB1892.jpg (620x412, 20K)

bullshit. They do it regardless. This is what they want you to believe. Yes, it has an uptick when immigration is discussed on msm and the southern countries get scared, but they have always came through the border like this. They want you to be quiet about it, finally Trump made it an agenda that they cant back out on. People will forever want the wall now.

Do you think that image will help to stop Trump? Kek.

Cope and know The Wall grows longer every single day.

alright so the State of Emergency is still happening right?

>the wall

Attached: AB9B3758-FD6D-472E-B202-1AF1D63A452D.jpg (654x685, 200K)

Call it whatever you like as a coping mechanism. It's literally preventing any meaningful action from being taken. The libcucks are going to be very angry when Trump announces it's done shortly before November 2020. Angry with you shills and your media friends. Learn to code.

Bullshit

>thinking candidates are different
Lol Jeb won this presidency beyond the electoral grave, I don't care who wins, it changes nothing. But you pedes shilling Trump as some great good for the country is fucking old when he cucks & back stabs whites left & right.

He will win 2020 and you'll be salty.

There is no political solution

Attached: AWyattMannIllegals.jpg (500x598, 239K)

Visa issuance has collapsed. Muslim ban in effect. Refugee program all but eliminated. Focus turning to border now. Inevitably hell send the military. National security matter after 9/11.