Don't fall for it

Mossad is creating an enemy on this board. They need Nazi's, and ISIS, ect in order to carry out their agenda. Blacks are not your enemy. You could take a page from their book sometimes. They don't take shit, they call out anyone they feel, ect. I work with a few blacks and we get along fine. I was told to train them, they show up every day, and they're pretty funny. They are not your enemy. They only make up 13% of this country and pose no threat to you. The "birthrate" propaganda is a meme. All races are declining in the U.S. but, whites are declining .3% LESS than everyone else. Remember who your enemy is user. It's not the crazy women in pink hats, the hoodrats, or any neighbors you have. It's those that made them that way. If this board was nothing but political and sig threads, we'd have no problems.

Attached: 1_large.jpg (330x480, 29K)

Wow great anecdotal evidence I love niggers now

How could I have been deceived by all those fake FBI studies showing nigger crime statistics?

Guess I should go blanda myself up now

Attached: CA62AB33-6831-4E07-8BAC-295400983A47.jpg (1080x1081, 97K)

I started unironicallly hating jews two days ago, so I hate Israel. But I also feel like jews are trying to make us hate them, which makes it harder on me to hate them because I feel I'm falling into their trap. I also think the HONK meme is a mind control psyops to radicalize us.

Link is not a scam

Attached: B49310C2-8C0C-4DE1-9374-53D8220E3FDE.jpg (125x115, 3K)

If whites cannot dismiss amd remove themselves from one parasite (blacks) they’ll never rid themselves of the first parasite (jews)

It was like a switch. I went under some stress, came here and that was all that was needed.

Fuck Wrong board

Shut the fuck up nigger loving christ cuck piece of shit.

Attached: black on white crime.jpg (1342x9564, 2.68M)

>hurr durr I work with 2 blacks they're nice, let's love niggers now

Not what I said memefuck. Typical jewish mafia. That was quick schlomo.

It's not hard to prevent my wife from getting murdered. It's called personal protection. Something you kikes aim to take.

HONK meme seriously reaks user.

Ok yes. What do you aim to do then? Run away? You gonna go out and genocide blacks? You gonna build an "ethnostate" all by yourself? Don't fucking think so. What are you doing now? Nothing. Know why? They're programming worked on you. You hate another more than the one that strikes you.

Before saying anything else: Don't take the image of Jesus Christ just to try to make your personal opinions seem more valid. Furthermore...

Your figures on birth rates are completely off. When you account for immigration, it's clear to see that there's a demographic replacement is happening. A demographic replacement that those "crazy women in pink hats" want to intensify. A demographic replacement that the entire Democrat party wants to intensify. Your personal experiences with "a few blacks" does not surmount FBI crime statistics. Nor does it surmount the fact that more than 70% of African Americans are being born to unwed mothers. The future is not the same as what we grew up in. Future children will not be like you. They will be born by the dozens to single mothers living in motels.

If you don't like being coerced into silence while this is happening, if you don't like what modernity is doing to society, and if you want people to feel proud and respected, you know which flag to use.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1127x520, 61K)

agreed. theyre pretty funny. theyre not the enemy. the system that holds them to be equals is.

this thread is shit.

Attached: 1548810480770.jpg (451x800, 31K)

OP is the fascist who comes in the cloak of the anti-fascist. Freedom is leaderless, and you want to lead.

I don't want to do anything. I'm takimg care of my family. All I'm saying is don't fall for it. Stay focused.

based

THIS!!!! HAVE YOU NOTICED HOW ISIS ATTACKS STOPPED AND WHITE NATIONALIST ATTACKS STARTED HAPPENING.

Attached: 1545641882566.jpg (3933x5378, 3.89M)

There are no Nazis left, I hate niggers and kikes, and want shitskins to gtfo.