#MuslimWomanBad

>Member of Congress calls ous insidious influence of Israel Lobby money on US government
>Said nothing false or unfair
>Massive redpill to normies
>Massive triggering of organized Jewry, hence media.
>People who never heard of AIPAC look into it
>People see a shitstorm arising over statements that are absolutely true but expose wildly disproportionate influence
>America Firsters celebrate the issue being brought up

And then all over the interwebs, FUCKING FAGGOTS, absolute NPC twats whine and bitch
>she's a mudslime
>she's a far left nut
>she's black

None of which is in dispute, and all of which is an effort to switxh the conversation from WHAT was said and its value, to who said it.

Sad.

councilforthenationalinterest.org/new/

ifamericaknew.org

moveoveraipac.org

Attached: 13B942D4-2FC5-4CE8-B884-C2DD3CEE6DBA.png (480x480, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/
fallacyfiles.org/eitheror.html
youtu.be/DaJgiPcn8js
youtu.be/IHm0hJmOb_E
spearhead.co.uk/0404-af.html
unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-international-conspiracy/
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html
businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-jewish-lobby-power-trump-israel-russia-2017-10
slideshare.net/mobile/MurodelHonor/an-illustrated-history-of-the-jewish-lobby-who-rules-the-world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They are just mad that some female towel-head has done more than them for the cause of de-jewing the government.

That or they are just newfags from T_D who haven't learned that this board is not meant for them.

People always tell me that the Jew haters and Trump supporters are two completely different groups of people on Jow Forums and that's why there's no cognitive dissonance.

Yet it seems most of the Jew haters are, in fact, Trump supporters and they really are THAT retarded.

I will not trade one enemy ruling over me for another.
I don't give a fuck what the bitch said, she is the enemy spouting off all the shit that the kikes have been stuffing down our throats and we're supposed to kiss her ass for pointing out who her masters are?
Get fucking real faggot

She has shown us that White Sharia is the future. (((They))) are intending on using Islam as a weapon against whites, but what if whites convert? I know a guy who did it, white guy, and he had four different members of his mosque offer their daughters to him to marry. They were thrilled to have a white guy. Very loving honest people.

White Sharia today!

Do you support Trump?

So she's /ourusefulidiot/, big whoop.

>1 muzzie bitch
VS
>Virtually every establishment politician in Washinton.
>Trade one for another.
Fuckin retard.
This is why whites are bound to go extinct, because those of them who want to preserve themselves are all retarded and cannot play the games they need to win.

Whites are converting to Islam to prepare White Sharia. If we're to go extinct we are going to salt the earth.

We call this ad hominem.

A logical fallacy is a flaw in reasoning. Logical fallacies are like tricks or illusions of thought, and they're often very sneakily used by politicians and the media to fool people. Don't be fooled! This website has been designed to help you identify and call out dodgy logic wherever it may raise its ugly, incoherent head. Rollover the icons above and click for examples. If you see someone committing a fallacy, link them to it e.g. yourlogicalfallacyis.com/strawman

Attached: 1539822593518.gif (320x240, 1.74M)

You clowns turned yourselves into the "muh Nazis" in a week and the right didn't even have to flex. How does it feel to have such a low iq person on your team that they do the other sides work while we stay innocent.

Attached: 1536076943139.png (1144x760, 1.27M)

We made the left the same thing they claim to hate before an election cycle with their own words ahahahahahahah

No. Submission to arabs and their faggot religion will not save us or spite them.
It will just cause us to live in their culture and society. The west will be non existent, we will have Pan-Arabia.
You're some faggot that wants to throw away all of your ancestors' struggles and painful victories because you're too weak to be like them. You'd just make yourself a slave.

Ban Islam and all terrorist attacks cease

Attached: 29499135da746b6ad3894f8e2651cea8.jpg (480x268, 32K)

I don't know what you're referring to. If it's Israel, the far left predominately hates Israel and always has.

^this

Tell me, why should a single US dollar go in support of a foreign ethnostate? Why does the multicultural egalitarian US support ethno nationalism? In the past 20 years the US has funded: Islamic terrorism everywhere, neo nazism in ukraine, and zionism in Israel. What the fuck?

Are you an actual retarded person?

>A handful of white people have guilted themselves into ascribing to a foreign religion.
Oh yeah, fall of white civilization huh?
Why don't you check out how white civilization has been impacted by the Jews?
Bet you will change your tune.

This. Literally left oppression to come here and take a shit over the society that gave her freedom from fucking her brother and covering her body. Her old society and religions failed her yet she wants to make this that lol.

Attached: DmPrZZ4X0AEC7v6.jpg (656x369, 58K)

Waiting on you apes to strike the match so I can finally start caving in some heads

lol all commies have been saying the right is "muh Nazis and biggots" since trump now you are literally saying anti jew shit like the little pets you are. So easily influenced. The Russia shit fell apart and you only have 80 iq leaders that nobody likes so the only thing you have to grip onto is what a refugee that does not even understand America has to say. You guys have literally burned shit and destroyed public property based on "muh biggots" now this shit ahahahah.

Attached: 1537925302825.png (980x447, 403K)

sounds like your typical californian

>arabs
It's White Sharia, no arabs allowed. Think Chechnyans.

The NPC meme itself is ad hominem. The point seems to be the person doesn't think but spouts talking points.

So here, the case is being made, you decide how successfully, that people emphasizing that Omar is Muslim, and generally ignoring what she said and it's level of accuracy, are acting like NPCs.

So its using ad hom to point out hypocrisy, not merely rely on insult - so it's not ad hom.

And it doesn't seem to be a strawman argument either, it seems to be saying responses to what Omar said that focus on her being Muslim are essentially red herrings. That's not making a strawman argument, it's saying that a certain response to X, which refers mainly or only to 'who said X' is avoiding discussion of X.

'Cause you already done fucked up and spilled gasoline

Why are you acting as if OP is a Democrat when he used the term 'America Firster?' That's nationalist talk.. hardly Left/Dem.

Really? Even the false flags?

How do you think the Jews managed to expel 700k Arab Christians and Muslims, by the way?

unz.com/article/terrorism-how-the-israeli-state-was-won/

I'm willing to wager that the latter is the majority.

your fallacy is
fallacyfiles.org/eitheror.html

Attached: C5D3A99D-3086-42B7-A3FF-3F801E446BE4.jpg (385x370, 19K)

most of it is that the left has fought for so much, and they have a problem being so hateful without leaving behind all the cognitive dissonance. This Somalian bitch was saved by the people she points at to become a divisive little witch. Even though they let this happen, She is worse,because she cant even be loyal while being given everything. She does not love America she shits on it with every post. She just sees this as a way with the hatred she was bred with to make a political statement without understanding the implications. Its like someone with affirmative action asking for reparations while saying white kids that are minors should die for smiling while their parents pay for her degeneracy and downfall of the west.

Attached: 1538439475159.png (856x1015, 136K)

Imagine being subverted into supporting Communism and being led around by your dick by a fucking anti-white muslim cunt and an anti-white Puerto Rican slut all the while thinking you are countering jewish control of the U.S.A. Fucking pathetic.

criticizing AIPAC is antisemetic

This. on top of all the history books with the failures in plain writing of many cultures. You cant teach someone that does not want to learn. Then again the indoctrinated learning systems in America don't even teach a lot of historical topics nowadays because its too offensive to the imports. They argue about our shit and don't even know the history or implications.

You nazis are rooting for a communist muslim. How fucking stupid can you get?

Do you want to be ruled by a communist muslim tyrant with a hijab?

youtu.be/DaJgiPcn8js

youtu.be/IHm0hJmOb_E

AIPAC is a terrorist organization that should be blacklisted from lobbying

A lot of these guys are very young dudes with bitch tits. It's sad.

Have you seen what your other shills have been into as of late lol. We made them spout things they hated 3 weeks ago with your sides own words, because a somali pirate with 80 iq said it was so. She literally fucked her brother and you guys trust her lol. Not to mention all the mutt commies saying "muh Nazis" literally saying Nazi shit now ahahahah.

Attached: 1536970269167.jpg (1600x741, 325K)

I mean you either think we should be discussing the Israel Lobby and Jewish Power, or you don't.

I think very few people praising what Omar said on Jow Forums otherwise agree with her politics.

I also think Israel's paid trolls and Zionist Jew thought police were absolutely terrified by what Omar said.

Attached: C2901C93-6727-439B-B04D-F2F4B201B179.jpg (556x768, 85K)

No, you're a fucking idiot who can't distinguish between supporting an important redpilling and supporting everything that someone who drips a redpill otherwise represents.

Fag.

We know how funding works. We know that you don't stop an enemy when they are destroying themselves before an election cycle. All new congresswomen are anti semetic and it goes directly against the narrative of "muh biggots" on the right. All the left sells is social justice and race, without that they are literally a lost cause to even the low iq. They destroyed their only talking point before an election cycle ahahahahah.

Attached: 1538331235546.jpg (640x505, 37K)

Honestly this was the best thing that could happen

No one is advocating for being ruled by this you fucking r/the_dreidel retard. Just responding to your counter signal kvetching that usually consists of sucking jewish cock. You need to go back

Attached: 6gorillionDchess.jpg (2301x3200, 3.22M)

Not even close

shut it down!

We're not nazis
And we're rooting for a specific thibg she said, you absolute bucket of feces.

brother fucker

... not only is it close, it's exactly the tardery at work with the morons and the ziotrolls who keep saying being happy about one thing a leftist black muslim says means we want to be ruled by her and subscribe to her newsletter.

If you were smart, you'd get that.

>were not Nazis
ISHYGDDT

>never hear of or see this person
>dozens threads about her in one day
>same as that hogg guy
>same as AOC
>itsallsoverytiresome.jpg

Sun Tzu was so right. we made the left go against what they denounced 3 weeks ago and by not denouncing it we can just let it burn. It may be right but I hate commies for than the Jewish influence. They got mad that they lost with Hillary, but need to understand that the invaders are not going to be here for the long haul like we are. Invaders just want to take down the system even though they have been given everything. Its just like giving a junkie a hit, once they get what they need they just cant help themselves.

Attached: 1543347757039.jpg (720x412, 100K)

Attached: omar cute.jpg (480x494, 42K)

so if your keeping score..

Being pro white nationalism gets you censured in congress. Also, being ANTI jewish nationalism, gets you censured in congress. Just for you score keepers out there.

Attached: 3494751B-D6DB-4B40-8232-6DDCB8E7DE28.jpg (439x290, 23K)

has to meme flag, because unlike our founding fathers you cant even stand for your ideas.

Attached: 1536768269081.gif (375x250, 2.87M)

For real, imagine being so new you aren't natsoc.
Pretty pathetic.

>he doesn't know about Menachem Begin
Lurk more, newfaggot.

I'd rather have the Jews in charge than a black Muslim woman

bump kikes are worse then mudslimes

This. Atleast they just talk shit and try to subvert the others into our downfall instead of the people like her actually targeting white minors for smiling. Jewish influence thought like other migrants that they would become americans and fall in line. These new migrants want to make the usa like the trash they came from, and wont even try to learn our languages or culture. At the same time they are given literally everything and call all others privalegded for paying for all their shit.

Attached: 1538795654882.png (818x626, 667K)

privileged*

retarded. all of it. jews control media, schools, banks, and gov and you niggers are having a moral panic because 1 of 2 muslims in congress is the one who dropped a giant redpill on the JQ.

Attached: D8EE38AA-7AF6-4375-BD00-44062CE38DE3.jpg (701x774, 82K)

>Muzzie talks about Jewish power over gov
>thereby instantly runs gov

kys

Attached: rotherham-muslim-rape-gangs.jpg (600x763, 94K)

For once we have a real Semite in American politics capable of telling the truth. How refreshing!

Your pedes need you. Go back.

She's still a gun-grabbing Democratic piece of shit muslim.

Alistair Fenner: Is Britain Under Zionist Control?
spearhead.co.uk/0404-af.html

Israel's International Conspiracy: Nearly every western country has an Israel lobby
unz.com/pgiraldi/israels-international-conspiracy/

Attached: 8EADA476-735B-4CF6-A9B8-F3A646285EE3.jpg (500x281, 36K)

kys magapede

Attached: 8C676CA6-8110-4B75-A6DF-67F954E157F1.jpg (4652x2692, 3.72M)

I think you are confused.

"Top Five Clinton Donors Are Jewish" - How Anti-Semitic Is This Fact?
moonofalabama.org/2016/10/top-five-clinton-donors-are-jewish-how-anti-semitic-is-this-fact.html

Attached: 7E7582BC-034F-4058-A559-66D466BEC823.jpg (2280x1460, 483K)

They're mad because they don't WANT to de-jew the government. Both the repukes and the demoshits love them some cut dick.

She cute

>I hate commies for than the Jewish influence
>Thinks communists liked Hillary
You're the type of dumb piece of shit that proves voting should be illegal.

Nigel Farage says the 'Jewish lobby' has disproportionate power in the US
businessinsider.com/nigel-farage-jewish-lobby-power-trump-israel-russia-2017-10

Attached: 3E1EA8FC-159A-4FD3-9680-9E16C796E4F9.jpg (640x320, 23K)

Hitler gassed people with Disorders of Sexual Development. I can never get behind anyone who advocates the vicious murder of our DOSD friends.

You don't think muzzie terrorists are ready and willing to work for shekels?

No bacon no dine.

Whose stupid idea to give whites sharia? Why give them the very weapons to destroy us, have you seen crusades, world War one and two, no thanks.

BASED. She's the only one that has balls in the government.

The funny thing is that the responses to her tweet were demands that she apologize, but they didn't address why she should apologize. Some people called her wrong, but she was right.

Love the message, but it comes in a dirty package.

Still, she spoke the truth and all shills don't want to admit she is totally right and it's long over due for APAC to get exposed to sunlight.

Attached: 1904B9BE-FE09-42ED-8DD0-547AD6CF5163.jpg (2048x1194, 350K)

That high yellow bulb head woman will never matter. The more you post her, the more I want to fuck her though. Just knock her down and fuck her into the floor like a psycho. Don't even care where my dick goes, just slam it into any part of her that I can.

slideshare.net/mobile/MurodelHonor/an-illustrated-history-of-the-jewish-lobby-who-rules-the-world

Attached: 7A9263B6-0D74-497D-ACAA-3878813A83EA.jpg (323x400, 32K)

>tfw no cutie Somali gf to talk about red pilled topics with

Why even live.

Attached: 1527032373481.png (598x428, 285K)

>I know a guy who did it, white guy, and he had four different members of his mosque offer their daughters to him to marry. They were thrilled to have a white guy.

Nah I don't believe it.

>Throwing fags from rooftops is a bad thing.

Back to plebbit.

Israel must restore Congressmuslima Omar's Wikifeet page, immediately!!!

Attached: 1550019666267.png (733x1017, 368K)

>And then all over the interwebs, FUCKING FAGGOTS, absolute NPC twats whine and bitch
>>she's a mudslime
>>she's a far left nut
>>she's black
They are JIDF, my new friend.

>the far right defends a black muslim woman from the far left

Boomer cuckservatives are the most bluepilled jewish slaves on planet earth. Reading their comments depresses the hell out of me.

They worship a people that despises them, that views them as useful idiots, that spits on their values for 50 years. How pathetic is that?

No, they are boomer cuckservatives. There are literally millions of them. The evangelical churches are full of them.

I was rolling my eyes when the news kept going on about the two Muslim women elected back in November. I never thought this chick would be so fucking awesome. She also infuriated and enraged some old neocon from the Reagan administration, shit was cash

She is the Muslim brotherhood’s representation in the us congress. Pelosi put her on forein affairs committee. Destroy from within

Christians are the cucks.

Reminder that the correct side isn't kikes or mudslims.

Attached: Iron Pill.jpg (722x1463, 326K)

you have to go back

I'm gonna break down the situation for the newfags. If the above above shilling tactic repeated in every thread about this Islam nigger didn't make it obvious. It's boomer tier and pathetic.
Anyway, here's the deal:
The best thing that can happen is for EVERY safe democratic seat to be taken from a jew/white traitor and be given to a vibrant brown queen. You should want Nancy Pelosi, Dianne Feinstein to be replaced by a 350lb ghetto black woman, or an Islam nigger, or a Puerto Rican KWEEN. The bigger the variety of low IQ shitskin, the better. This is zeitgeist level redpilling to normie whites. If it were up to me, I would replace EVERY white/jew democrat with a rabid anti-white shitskin. Ideally we also replace every GOP boomer cuck with a young white man like Kris Kobach or even younger would be better. A GOP of young HUWHITE men vs retarded brown democratic queens = we fucking win by uniting the great mass of white people onto one side that will very quickly become explicitly a racial white bloc. After that we start winning for real. If you don't see this works you're a caved-in head wojak. The shills just shouting
>SHE'S A MOOZLIM YOU FAGGOTS
are exhibiting some extremely lazy shilling that might work on a boomer. It's a bonus that she is causing the shekelmasters to flip shit in front of everyone.

Attached: 34656476543563456345.jpg (725x571, 53K)

Is there really a difference between a boomer and a kike? I mean really?

LOVE HER! You should have listen to Ben Franklin and kept the Jews out. Since white men in the US are such fag sissy chickens we have now weaponized Somalis!

WOO!