A PRAYER OF SALVATION FOR THOSE WHO ARE WILLING

If you want to accept Jesus free gift of salvation, or if you have any doubts about whether or not you are going to heaven, you could place your faith in Jesus Christ for salvation by praying a simple prayer:

”Dear Lord Jesus I believe that You are the Lord and believe in my heart that You died on the Cross and Rose from the dead for my sins. I repent and turn to You, placing my Faith in You as Lord of my life, Please save me and I thank You for it, in Jesus holy name, Amen.”

If you have placed your faith in Jesus Christ and meant it with all of your heart, you are now a child of God and will go to heaven. Now that you are on your way to heaven, you should attend a bible believing church and follow in baptism.

Attached: jesus-walking-on-water-benjamin-mcpherson.jpg (750x572, 205K)

Attached: boop.jpg (347x1023, 23K)

Give me that gift of salvation, sweet Jesus.

Save me Jesus and forgive me for my human errors. Lead me to light and love

I think this almost every night when I pray that when I fall asleep I will awake in the afterlife. I'm just so tired of everything and emotionally spent. I just want to die. I'd kill myself, but I'm too much of a coward to ever pull the trigger myself. Please God just end everything and take me with you. I know I don't deserve it but I just don't want to be sad anymore lol.

Attached: S A M E.jpg (1036x746, 39K)

Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible. Jews are the Christian's idols and racial role models. Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews. The Christian god's favorite race are the Jews. The invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah. The Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant. Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi. He wore a yamaka. The Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god. Jesus only preached to Jews and his message was for Jews only. Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews. Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers. The inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews. The church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed. The Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children. Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews. Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites. Christians name their children with Jewish names. The pope and cardinals wear Jewish yamakas. Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism. This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like. At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a clerk that examines how Jewish you are. The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideas based on race. His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.

based

How is using faith to believe in something based? It's so odd to hear people here talk about how they dont want to be deceived, then turn around and blindly follow some unverifiable supernatural being. Its cognitive dissonance at its finest.

>Jesus taught that the goal of the Christian is to become as Jew-like as possible.
NO
>Jews are the Christian's idols and racial role models.
NO
>Christians go to church in order to wish to be Jews, pretend to be Jews or learn how to be Jews.
NO
>Christian god's favorite race are the Jews.
NO
>invented story of fake Jesus starts when the Jewish race-god Yahweh chose a Jewess to breed with in order to create a Jewish messiah.
NO
>Jews watched Jesus come out of the Jewess that the Jew-god made pregnant.
NO
>Jew-born Jesus studied Judaism and became a Jewish rabbi.
NO
>He wore a yamaka.
NO
>Jewish messiah usually preached about Jews and the Jewish race-god.
NO
>Jesus only preached to Jews and his message was for Jews only.
NO
>Jesus taught that the Holy Spirit comes from Jewishness and that the world would be saved if whites bred with Jews.
NO
>Christians believe that hereditary Jewishness is the source of Jesus' magical powers.
NO
>inventors of Christianity gave Jesus preposterous magical powers as an enticement to cross-breed with Jews.
NO
>church was invented by Jews as an extension of the seed-maker of Abraham, so that whites and Jews could cross-breed.
NO
>Jew-king Jesus is portrayed as white, so as to deceive Europeans into believing that their king is a Jew and that cross-breeding with Jews will yield white children.
NO
>Christians circumcise their children so they can breed with Jews.
NO
>Churches give the money they collect to Jews to convert and inter-marry with whites.
NO
>Christians name their children Jewish names.
NO
>Every Christian ritual is indistinguishable from Judaism.
NO
>This signals the magic pro-Semitic racist Asian Jew-god called Yahweh, so he'll let Christians into heaven for being Jew-like.
NO
>At the entrance to heaven, where the god of the Jews and the king of the Jews live, is a clerk that examines how Jewish you are.
NO
>The Christian is motivated by a set of perverted ideas based on race.
NO
>His only plan is to turn you into a Jew.
NO

show your flag

What a non-argument

I love how people like you always say people who believe in Jesus or God or whatever metaphysical/supernatural thing do it "blindly"
have you ever considered that if you cannot see the thing that 99% of the world's population can see, you are probably the blind one?
have you ever considered the literal billions of people who converted from atheism/paganism/satanism to Christianity because of genuine and often unexplainable experiences and phenomena in their lives?
have you ever considered how empty you are and how you have no idea why or how to fix it?

also I dont think you know what cognitive dissonance is

That which is asserted without any proof can be dismissed without any proof.

fixed that for you Christcuck

Attached: hitleravatar1.png (347x1023, 159K)

>have you ever considered that if you cannot see the thing that 99% of the world's population can see, you are probably the blind one?
Aside from that not being an accurate number, you implying people can see God is silly. There is zero demonstration of a God, to pretend you have some different sense that allows you to see God is just as nonsensical as saying faith is a useful tool to figure out what's actually true.

>blindly follow some unverifiable supernatural being.
How would a supernatural being verify himself? Think, user, think.

" And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God. And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following. Amen." Mark 16:17-20

" Truly the signs of an apostle were wrought among you in all patience, in signs, and wonders, and mighty deeds." 2 Corinthians 12:12

" Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake. Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father." John 14:11-12

Christianity was proved to be true by supernatural signs. The testimony of the eye-witnesses to those signs and wonders is recorded in the Holy Scriptures. Your rejection of testimony is your own bias, it is not a disproof of anything.

Attached: kjv1611.gif (284x280, 5K)

I'm not the one that would have to do the thinking. If hes all knowing, he would know exactly what would be needed.

Amen

>have to do the thinking
You do, because you are soon going to die and be punished in hell for all eternity for your sins. This is a huge problem you face - death, judgment, and hell. You better start thinking.

not hard to see. ive seen people ignore Gods teaching on sexual morality and literally die because of it, or else become emotional/financial/psychological messes. yet there was no immediate reward for following his commands. you just kinda had to have faith that was he was telling us to do was the right thing to do and ultimately good for us

>believing a bunch of kikes about a magical kike

Attached: 1458512464456.png (571x618, 111K)

lol user, you need to find Jesus before that fedora grafts to your scalp

does it hurt to pretend to hate your own race, chaim?

The true Jesus was White, mean and anti-Jewish.

This Jesus is passive, surrendering, and telling you to "wait for the afterlife", like this life doesn't even matter...

Lord guide me! Save us all.

Attached: DysQrJaU8AAUI-a.jpg (1016x808, 265K)

>you don't worship a fictional kike, therefore I will call you a kike
All Christcucks are race traitors who serve the Jews

Follow Jesus and don’t turn back

Attached: 7A88C2D5-5A8E-4735-BAE7-EA2DF11DDC6D.jpg (711x737, 90K)

>2000 year old institution with millions of churches and ideological disseminations that has shaped the character of hundreds of nations and an infinite amount of people
>zero demonstration of God
whats next, i see banks and money and exchange and stock markets and products and services, but an economy doesnt exist

No thanks. I dont accept the blessings of foreign gods.

Those are some big cows.

>SALVATION
dark occultist, fuck off

>The true Jesus was White, mean and anti-Jewish.
lol one of the funniest things I've read today

Christcucks and four square cults are just jew slave recruitment centers.

>wanting someone to do the work for you
fag

In keeping with my Swiss heritage, I do not accept free gifts. Cheap items are cheap for a reason, free items even more so.

To clarify, being a good Christian is hard, especially for someone as rich and Jewish as me!

Jesus was of the White Adamic bloodline.

Jews pull their hair over the thought of Whites learning of their right of return, which is currently occupied by imposters.