The fuck

How does someone use their whiteness to command space??

Attached: 7CA5C8D9-3A98-49FB-8C48-89FA7709E853.jpg (750x1089, 76K)

Existing is enough

Like this.

Attached: America the Spacefaring.jpg (1280x835, 275K)

It's just passive aggressive nonsense by people who lack the ability to assert themselves. Rather than becoming more assertive, they call on the assertive people to change to benefit the weak. You should just ignore it.

Natural continuation of a manifest destiny

Attached: 0CDB90A9-0215-4B73-8673-14EC0DEFA84F.jpg (570x631, 102K)

underrated post

why is there a bunch of poop splatters around the text
>YO LIL DONNIE

Lol it's indian

This is what I imagine kek

Great post.

Attached: 1544952300140.jpg (654x652, 227K)

It should be pretty obvious by now, especially in the USA of all places, that non-whites or "POC" harbor hostile feelings towards whites. Doesn't matter if you're natsoc, some redneck, an ancap, a libertarian, a civnat, a classic liberal, modern liberal, or even a progressive leftist; when white people become a minority they will use the power of the state to legally punish whites.

Attached: Dx2yO62V4AAQZPh.jpg (730x1200, 111K)

Nigger babble. Pic releated.

Attached: banal_bananas_.gif (1385x2000, 657K)

>going to music festivals

Attached: 1546134813662.png (910x895, 729K)

White women can't say no to nigger dick. Chech.8

am I commanding space while sitting in my living room while being white?

Did you pull that one out of your ass?

Top kek

I use my whiteness to command space and time.

Attached: literally JFK.jpg (278x257, 12K)

based

>choo choo motherfuckers

Attached: UnequalEngines.jpg (550x367, 53K)

Someone got into a fight with a jedi or something?

They already do momo. When were the minority they won't have to use the state. They'll have carte blanche.

White Privilege

Attached: C7C730D6-8521-4BFB-9D99-20BE69345AA0.png (1440x960, 1.72M)

it's literally a call for segregation to exclude whites from music festivals.

white privilege is real user
pic related

Attached: airport white privilege.webm (720x1280, 1.83M)

Alabama wind chimes are racist against themselves

It basically means 'don't exist in public if you're white'

These people want you dead, all their talk of 'tolerance' and 'progressiveness' is lies and theater. They are racist trash.

fuck that shit. everytime I'm at a show there's always that nig drunk as shit in everyone's space. fuck off with your nigger privilege before elbows get thrown. but then again i'm only at EDM festivals or shows and it's literally 99% white so even 1 nig fucks your vibe, not like this faggot festival full of niggers and shit no one cares about.

By being rightfully confident and expressing it through body language, something only white people can do properly.

NOT OK

Attached: NOT OK.gif (500x267, 845K)

Attached: Where_is_my_privilege.jpg (590x462, 83K)

not being a pandering white faggot is all it takes to command space to fragile western raised shitskins.

>gentrification
So turning cities into shitholes is fine, but reversing even a fraction of that is wrong?

lol I'm a white and poor schizophrenic, the fuck kind of space am I going to command? I have a hard time interacting with people as is. Just going to stay away from these retards. If I ever meet one I'm just going to refuse to speak to them.

This is sharp, not like that edgy bullshit - like actually sharp.

Lincoln was going to deport them all

TPBP
Never listen to those faggots, use every bit of your "privilege" to make your life as good as you can.

you do a big lariat

Attached: Double-Lariat.gif (213x151, 14K)

FAKE NEWS
no link/not on the fag's instagram

F A K E - N E W S
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

sage

I had a little latina snowflake flip her shit on me at a concert once because I bumped into her a couple times. Sorry I'm 6'4", white, and crammed into a standing-room-only floor crowd to see a popular musician, cunt.

I think that's what they mean though

Space Force, duh