I'm about to get married

Not sure why but I support the whole "until death do you part" sort of thing. How do I keep my marriage spicy and ok? I'd appreciate thoughts from married MEN... Do I beat her if she burns the toast??

Attached: 1548852206854.jpg (960x960, 249K)

Don't take any shit and don't give her any shit.

T. 20 year relationship 12 years married

>Do I beat her if she burns the toast??
I'm not familiar with this slur. Is it in reference to bongs?

Attached: MeltyBreddingtons.jpg (249x249, 11K)

Make Christ the foundation of your marriage and you'll eliminate 95% of your problems. Congratulations brother.
>married 11 years

No Op is just a drunk idiot who wishes he could delete the post he created

Dedicate enough time to just her and enough time to yourself. If she monopolized your time, then you will come to hate her. It's important to still have time to go out with friends, have hobbies, etc.. but you still need to dedicate time to her needs.

Also make her life easier.. clean up your shit, help with chores, make her breakfast.

Really a two way street though. If she doesn't reciprocate then it won't last

Keep in mind that there are good times and bad times, and that each will be trying in its own way. Many forget this.

Not that I have the best marriage but we love each other. The lack of sex sucks, but we take care of eachother.

Don't get married It's a trap unless she's an actual virgin and you're an actual Christian, don't do it It's a living nightmare

been married for 2 years. we have a strong bond and I'm her first, so that helps. my advice is to not let small or petty things get in the way. it's easy to get stuck on some frivolous bullshit but if it's not important then let it go.
good luck, user, god bless!

Attached: giphy.gif (360x264, 936K)

2 phones though?

Look, ignore the incels that have never touched a breast in their life. 90% of your happiness will come from your marriage and your family. Marriage only works if you play by the rules. Godspeed user.

one is personal and the other is for "work" if you know what i mean.

THIS. if god isn't the foundation, marriage is just a fancy relationship

communicate regularly
marriages turn sour when each party starts keeping secrets and regrets until the breaking point

keep her sexually satisfied so she doesn't look for it somewhere else

keep popping out babies so shes so consumed with taking care of the children she wont have any time to think about anything else

filter her friends
one salty man hater is going to poison the entire group

no ladies night
woman + alcohol is a sure fire way to make retarded decisions

good luck

Just nail her real good and she'll stick around. If that doesn't work, then beat her little tight ass and call her a THOT

Hide your assets and/or get a prenup to cover your ass for the inevitable divorce. The earlier you start on this the better.

Get a hefty life insurance policy on her in case you decide to the """accidental""" death route someday. Again, the sooner you do it the less suspicious it looks later.

If ten years go by and by some fluke you're still together, hire a hitman and use the life insurance money to lure a younger replacement.

Oh, and never, EVER have kids (unless you're big into that whole 'we must breed like rabbits to preserve our race' thing I guess, but personally I prefer to die knowing that the world will burn without me or anyone I care about living on it anymore)

Attached: albundy5.jpg (640x360, 17K)

Avoid getting too comfortable physically, and you'll keep the passion going. My wife and I have done this for 10 years (6 married) and I'm glad we did.

Don't fart in front of each other, or ask one another to pick zits off your back, or tell her all about you taking a massive dump etc. I see couples do this nasty shit and then wonder why they don't have sex more. It's a subconscious thing. My wife and I use two separate bathrooms,and that's how I like it.

Also stay fit and expect her too as well. Make sure she knows it's not OK to just give up and get gross now that you're married

Attached: 0302a7b656776f52e6aa8607b626496d.jpg (1175x2048, 189K)

Yeah that usually works

10 years married and never looked back. Wife is awesome.

Be soft and comforting while she's near her period. As soon as she's done there will be about a week where she'll appreciate rough sex, even against her will. Use this period to try things on her if you feel bored. No matter what they claim consciously, in my XP, they all go though a monthly phase where they just want to be fucked hard and without empathy.

Toys can be fun.
If you know your relationship can stand it, provoking an argument is a good way to bank on make-up sex.

>death do you part
>that flag
Nigger, you'll be divorced raped in

>I prefer to die knowing that the world will burn without me or anyone I care about living on it anymore)
BASED

Tripfag, reddit spacing, can't use the t. meme.

Attached: 1545683828499.gif (487x344, 3.27M)

Never let her think shes gotten everything she can

cut her clit off, then only you enjoy sex and she won't look for niggers to fill her up

Yup, good eye user. He gave legit advice before he went back though

>tfw the nigs were right all along

Glad this nigga won’t be breeding anytime soon
Stick to the bottle champ

Check her friends seriously, especially females since they can influence her