He wuz a good boi

He wuz a good boi
He wuz just tired
A kang need his rest

Attached: 018C9661-8D66-4146-AF11-3B5A517E6E94.jpg (1237x1680, 303K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/qbJHg
youtube.com/watch?v=r-vtx5v_vCQ
sanfranciscopolice.org/article/sfpd-make-arrest-human-trafficking-related-kidnapping-18-054
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-rapper-sleeping-car-killed-police-who-opened-fire-n971241
youtube.com/watch?v=7wlAN4--7EU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is what happens when Police are trained in Israel.

was his gun registered?

NAww, da police don’t respect da kangz and shiet and that’s wat da problem wuz

Attached: DA3EE62B-D175-480D-B8ED-B5FE9256C358.jpg (1242x1084, 287K)

It's was about fucking time they started taking parking violations seriously.

how does that make any sense at all, I hate kikes also but you just sound like a schizo. our cops are trained here.

Ex mossad contractors write the training programs for police departments across the country and swat teams go on counter terrorism retreats in israel all the time.

Report says it was reported stolen in Oregon. But he dindu nuffin wrong

Attached: 4BB02613-EE97-441D-B915-3ADFD39A4280.jpg (594x365, 53K)

So is "rapper" the media's new respectable term for unemployed low rent drug dealing nigger?

Attached: 59b839b47bfba.jpg (735x562, 125K)

gonna just go out on a limb and guess that he wasn't actually sleeping and actually had a firearm in his hand

Attached: 1443537962716.png (726x723, 579K)

It seems likely that more details to this story will come out after the outrage train has left the station.

I’m gonna go with you’re probably right

Every fucking crack dealer is a “rapper” now after they get killed. Our media does the same nonsense. Calling someone a rapper indicates that is their profession. Sleeping in a car outside Birger king would make me think this is more of a hobby than profession

he wuz gonna be the next lil wayne

>McCoy’s cousin, David Harrison, told the Los Angeles Times that McCoy was an aspiring rapper and actor. He added McCoy stopped at the Taco Bell to get food following a long day that began at a recording studio.

must have been a real long day at the office

Attached: big smiles.png (644x434, 80K)

Lol, truth. Taking a nap at a Taco Bell with a pistol in your lap? Who the fuck does that..? Typically there is a lot of traffic flow at fast food establishments in America... meaning there’s going to be plenty of witnesses in the case of a robbery, so why the fuck does this nigger need to have his pistol on his lap while he sleeps? Lmao

>So is "rapper" the media's new respectable term for unemployed low rent drug dealing nigger?
That's been one of their synonyms for nigger for quite a while now.

>teens
>students
>children
>adolescents
>juveniles
>youngsters
>community organizers
>aspiring rappers
>urban youths
>iced tea aficionados
>chicken bandits
>Skittles connoisseurs
>watermelon enthusiasts
>grape drank cognoscenti
>undergraduates
>urchins
>striplings
>bobbleheads

Attached: Options.jpg (780x591, 88K)

He will get the rest he deserves now.

Attached: 02491CB9-24D0-45BD-A692-D57E6E26623F.jpg (550x487, 28K)

>A 21-year-old aspiring rapper was shot dead by California cops who found him sleeping in his Mercedes-Benz at a Taco Bell drive-thru with a handgun laying in his lap.
>handgun laying in his lap.
>handgun
yet no mention of that in that tweet, is there?
archive.is/qbJHg

>Muh jews train cops to kill poor innocent Tyrone
>Muh jews say tyrone is better than whites and try to import millions of them
Ok mutt

Attached: 1550113233691.jpg (1006x1024, 90K)

Yes, those are not in conflict when division and subversion are the whole fucking point

And no mention of why there were so many police officers called to handle this “sleeping nog.”

user, a whole fucking lot of police train in Israel. It's common knowledge, and major news when they discontinue it. Did you seriously not know this?

Attached: israel.png (782x483, 47K)

this
he went for his gun
>its all so tiresome

Having a gun in your car in Commiefornia is illegal anyway

*Zelda Ocarina of Time achievement music*

based

The super idiot probably thought that having the gun out in the open increased his chances of survival. lol Not when the cops are interested in you, niggy. Thanks for the lul

AW HELL NAH NOT LIL' WILLIE BO!
youtube.com/watch?v=r-vtx5v_vCQ

To someone else in another state, he was borrowing it.

Attached: 1520908569269.gif (279x281, 466K)

Property rights should allow people to carry guns without being constantly questioned whether it's registered with the government or not. Regardless, 6 officers surrounding a sleeping man's car and trying to break in without waking him up is despicable behavior.

The guy is a human trafficker btw

sanfranciscopolice.org/article/sfpd-make-arrest-human-trafficking-related-kidnapping-18-054

>Taco Bell to get food

>Taco Bell
>food

Attached: bix jewed.jpg (750x400, 71K)

Price departments all over the country to train in Israel. My local pd swat team goes every other year.

>handgun
>implying that there is no such thing as gun rights in America
>unfortunately being correct

>Regardless, 6 officers surrounding a sleeping man's car and trying to break in without waking him up is despicable behavior.

You want the police to wait to get shot. No, kike.

the nig was sleeping, and you think they were in danger of getting shot?

>Price departments all over the country to train in Israel

Target's logo make sense now.

Attached: mohls eye.jpg (240x240, 7K)

>the nig was sleeping,

He was awake when he WENT FOR HIS GUN, shill.

>rapper
dont all niggers consider themselves rappers?
the fucking kike music industry needs to burn down

>Police said he was given "several commands" to put his hands up, but he did not comply and appeared to "quickly" move his hands down to the firearm. nbcnews.com/news/us-news/california-rapper-sleeping-car-killed-police-who-opened-fire-n971241

Even the Jewdia admitted it.

>wakes up
>groggy
>surrounded by 6 people telling him to comply with demands
>instinctively tries to defend himself in a fuzzy mindstate
>gets shot and killed
The fact is, the officers' conduct here was absolutely retarded, and I can't really blame the guy who was shot.

Tried to reach for the gun

>every nigger is a "rapper"

I live in this city
That was the best Taco Bell and now I don’t think I can go there for a while

Attached: EBF4A807-D511-4947-B7D2-49A19A5E6D10.jpg (714x1197, 517K)

Nappin ain’t easy nam’ sayin’ mufugga?

>>wakes up
>>groggy
>>surrounded by 6 people telling him to comply with demands
>>instinctively tries to defend himself in a fuzzy mindstate

You idiot. I've been awakened by cops and I didn't get shot. I'll let you guess why and it's not because of my color. No matter where you're at or who you are, if you go for a gun in front of a cop, you will get shot.

i literally don't care about your anecdotal evidence, as I doubt you were surrounded by 6 people trying to break into your car.

Also, I never brought up color; I'm just saying that the officers' were being retarded

¿Yo DeLaquaro in Hell?

Attached: tacodog.jpg (210x230, 10K)

HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ A KANGS N SHIEEEET HE WUZ JUST TRYNA MAKE ENDS MEET

Learn to read; I said I was awakened and never mentioned the number of cops (it was just one).

>Also, I never brought up color; I'm just saying that the officers' were being retarded
Well I am. The cops are heroes. Dead niggers literally fills me with joy.

The wrong side lost the war in 1945

Wtf does this have to do with gun rights? I am willing to bet that he reached for it, or had his hand on the weapon. The police wake him up and they see movement. What law abiding citizen sleeps with a gun in his lap in a fucking drive-through? He was probably high and nodded the fuck out. The police deal with animals on a daily basis, how are they to know this basketball american was an "aspiring rapper" and not some felon with a warrant?

You're shilling in the wrong place boy.

Based. Any nigger found sleeping outside should be shot by police.

>Based. Any nigger should be shot by police.
Fixed that for you.

Attached: 1537505602138m.jpg (1024x768, 74K)

I know Jow Forums hates niggers, drug dealers and LOVE police.
But how is this justified, the guy could have been a convicted murderer out on parole with 20 illegal stolen guns all strapped to his body, sleeping next to the corpse of a dead hooker.
I still do not understand nor condone why 6 officers would shoot dead a sleeping man.
That’s plain rediculous, shoot the nigger when he’s awake, but shooting a man, even a criminal while he is asleep... i just can’t get behind that.

Those cops are murderers, and need to get punished.

>i never mentioned the number of cops (it was just one)
so i was right, i don't see how this refutes anything i said.

The police have no reason to try and enter his car, and they have no reason to assume he's a felon. Was he a criminal? Maybe. Does that justify the actions of the officers? No.
>they wake him up and see movement
wow. who would have thought that people wouldn't react well with 6 people surrounding you as you wake up. Of course he would reach for his gun, he'd be retarded not to do that.
>shilling in the wrong place
Who the fuck would I be shilling for? Blacks? I couldn't care less about racism, and I'd probably rather associate with you than the "basketball american" who was shot.

Also just for the retards here, im not arguing that he shouldn’t have been shor for reaching for a gun in front of officers.

Im arguing that no sleeping human should be shot dead by police

>so i was right, i don't see how this refutes anything i said.

1 cop, 10 cops, tomatoes, tahmahtoes, if you pull a gun on a cop, you're gonna have a bad time.

>"rapper"
What the fuck, is this a profession at all?

Attached: 171.jpg (669x273, 30K)

ynw melly got arrested for a double homicide
it was a good day for the country

You must actually be retarded if you don't see my point. If you see 10 people surrounding you and making demands as you wake up, and you have a gun in your lap, of course you're going to reach for the gun; you would feel threatened. If it was one cop, the reaction would probably be much more moderate.

>see thread
>he dindu nuffin
I bet this nigger had a gun
>”Officers gave the driver several commands to put his hands up. The driver did not comply and instead moved his hands downward toward the firearm.”
>A .40-caliber handgun loaded with an extra magazine that had been reported stolen from Oregon was recovered from the car after the shooting, police said.

I bet his family are saying he dindu nuffin
>“My little cousin was asleep in the car. They shot him 20 motherf–king times in a motherf–king car — asleep.”
Yup
And mike brown had his hands up and said don’t shoot

MAGA

Attached: 1538767621233.gif (188x167, 2.68M)

>Im arguing that no sleeping human should be shot dead by police

How was he asleep if his hands were seen by multiples officers quickly going for the handgun? "He gud boy, he juss sleepshootin'"

Typical pigs being shitters.
Anyone that kills a cop is a hero in my book.

If the story phases out within 4 or 5 days it means there is a body cam.

>Post Jow Forums harbor newfag
>He doesn't know pro-cop posters are mostly bots and shills
Police are certified shabbos goyim, trained in Israel to keep you safe from terror.

Fuck niggers. Fuck jews. Fuck moot.

Attached: Juden_Pig.jpg (500x553, 65K)

he waz gud boi he would nut hurt a fly

youtube.com/watch?v=7wlAN4--7EU

Imagine being a weak beta bitch that defends cops in 2019 lol.

With his stolen gun :)

>You must actually be retarded if you don't see my point

No, I'm considered highly intelligent, but you're probably not since you can't grasp that the number of cops shouldn't matter to an innocent party. Being surprised is insufficient reason to kill a human being, unless your life is in danger, and those officers' lives were in jeopardy owing to a paranoid nigger grabbing his gun. Going for a gun because you're awakened and unaware of the situation (your argument, not mine), so you admit that the nog was in the wrong.

Doesn't matter what you said, it's an anecdote.
I have 100 grams of picric acid in my dresser.

Lmao. Great question. We need more Russians in the world.

Attached: 8DF4448E-1ED7-477C-B1EF-68974BBCF6FE.jpg (639x868, 96K)

Looks like it's time to take California police officers' guns away!

that they had no reason to suspect was stolen. the officers behavior was retarded, and they had no reason to fuck with the guy.

>I have 100 grams of picric acid in my dresser.

Police are on their way, Tom. :)

Sneaker enthusiasts

>highly intelligent
>can't grasp that a man who was just asleep a moment ago and sees multiple men outside his car with firearms would react by going to his gun.

Nigger parked in a fucking drive through, not in a parking lot.
Which is why the worker called the cop in the first fucking place.

Some local tune said he has been shot prior to police arrival, which explain why of all places he choose to 'sleep' and have a gun on his lap. Must've been hurt, bleeding out and scared shit.

Attached: 9737096-6696957-image-m-81_1550004952749.jpg (634x359, 38K)

Oh shit! I better go pour it into the toilet and flush it!
It's the city's problem now!

lmao of fucking course he was.

Attached: 02937497139048.jpg (600x338, 28K)

*cough. Dindu nuffin.
Jusa sleepin in da car with a pistol in iz lap. Ayo, hol up that’s how erry breffis we er had ended. Daddy died in prizon stabd to deff. Ner shot in the macdonōs parkun lot