Miss me yet?

Attached: President_Barack_Obama.jpg (2687x3356, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AztgLwbboKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, please come back. This cheeto is going to get us killed.

Can't wait to watch this indonesian kike get hanged live on TV.

Sage

youtu.be/AztgLwbboKc

Attached: Alpha&BetaMen.jpg (1024x922, 271K)

>I'll make it legal for the US to spy on its citizens
I don't really miss you at all.
Then again the current presidency is nothing but shitposting.

Can't get a good shot to find out, what with all those damn SS around.

I'm saving that one.

Yes sir, very much so

No I don't miss you you filthy baboon nigger

>us killed
More like you killed.

Given the chance I would snipe your lowly worhtless ass, all the kikes you work for, and all the uber kikes they work for..
Either way, you're all dead. Including trump for even acting like he likes kikes.

Are you fucking joking. Why on Earth would I miss some CIA nig who taxed me for not purchasing a product produced by privately owned corporations?

Kek

Ah barry. You were stuffed between the disasters of bush and trump. I'm thinking history will be kind to you in comparison.

Like for real I think you might actually be stupid. The entire country took a deep sigh of relief once Obama was out.,And yes, the entire country includes the black people.

Reminder that Obama built more barriers at the border and deported more illegals than trumpo

>indonesian kike

Attached: 1500783446898.gif (624x525, 25K)

No. He got a Nobel peace prize while bombing the shit out of countries.

Kek, fuck off leaf.

The fun part of America is this. Our only black President was in fact our worst President. It's not even negotiable.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-13-20-20-52.png (1080x735, 409K)

Nigger.

Checked and kek'd.

Never. Rot in hell.

No, nigger, you sucked and caused all this bullshit we are dealing with now.

Yes all the time I miss you. My days are spent missing you. I often try to find you in public. Hopefully one day my aim will get better at such long distances.

Checkem

Orange man is my new nigga, Fuck off old nigga

Sage
OP is a cum guzzling faggot. His computer is full of black cock and the black cock haunts him day and night

Not at all fuckface.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-21 Obama, in a Shift, to Limit Targets of Drone Strikes.png (640x115, 15K)

Obama built more wall than Trump did. Think abuot it.

Fucking based. Chad Obama.

>magic wand

Attached: OBAMA.webm (640x480, 2.94M)

Obama was objectively a better President than Trump. I disagree with him politically and his policies were pure faggotry, but he knew how to wield the power of the position. No MAGAfag can argue otherwise. Trump is worse than Carter ffs.

The digits don't lie, baby. Obama confirmed WOAT.

(Although I would argue that Woodrow Wilson and LBJ are tied with him)
(Also, don't forget to sage fag threads like this)

Why would I want to replace orange bad man jewish puppet with weak faggot nigger jewish puppet?

Attached: blogs-the-feed-9f1efecff.gif (260x137, 1.09M)

No. Obama was the worst president we’ve had since LBJ and only got 2 terms because he was half black.

He's not even the worst president of the 2000s or 2010s. Republishits are still SEETHING.

He stood up to the jews so yes!

Yeah, but name one intelligent, competent person from the GOP who could win the presidency.

The fact is we have the short end of the stick in terms of great administrators.

Hes the goat senpai. Fuck yo pro pol propaganda

Why? Has Michael finished wrecking your boipussy?

Not a GOPfag and I voted for Obomba in 2008. He's at least the worst president of my lifetime (Reagan-present), although Dubya is a damn close second, followed by Reagan and then Clinton. GHWB was shit, but not quite on the level of the other 4 but he was also a one-termer so he had less time to do damage.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-17 From torture to drone strikes the disturbing legal legacy Obama is leaving for (846x342, 47K)

Aww, poor Anwar al Awlaki. Goodnight sweet prince. Republishits and right wingers are still crying manly tears for you to this day. Allah ackbar!

Attached: anwar-al-awlaki-us-born-terrorist-symmes_asdafn.jpg (1044x587, 63K)

Not even a little bit.
Fuck off, leaf.

No go back sucking your wife dick while a Muslim shit fucks your ass

This. It's gonna be amazing.

checked & keked

>With every bullet so far, Nig.

Digits confirm

>us
Kys leaf.

It's amusing that you compare Trump to Carter while praising Obomba when, in reality, Obomba was basically a two term black Jimmy Carter economically with George W. Bush's foreign policy and surveillance state programs.

But hey, by all means, continue telling yourself that you aren't a clueless buffoon publicly embarrassing yourself.

>miss me ye-
NIGGER

Yes please come back barack .

Kek.

>what is NSA

Near Satan's Asshole

Nuff said.

Mixed = ugly as sin.

Goddamn your one stupid son of a worthless whore I wouldn’t even say what you said anonymously to try to get a you you’re a fucking dumbass I’m screencapping your post

Attached: BF3BE992-E79A-466F-A9F2-BC072ACF62C6.jpg (1280x720, 144K)

who?

I dont have eyes on anything pricy to steal for now. So not yet

He looks familiar, is he famous or something?

Quads of Truth!

Attached: check those digits.jpg (356x605, 50K)

GO GANGSTALK THAT BIG TITTED HOOK NOSED WHORE YOU CALL MOM, FUCKING JEWS

he is a piece of shit

Leaflet

he accomplished being black

No.

Attached: 32b62cba437bb105d452f554d86ab79adf33b5c96cc30c36524ac010b39f6333.jpg (540x574, 103K)

I don't miss him so much as I miss being young and stupid.

Not really shitface.

Muh legacy
8 years gone on in 8 days
Top kek m80