MEDS CUCKED

'Little' Nick Fuentes' sister has found herself a based nord bf.
>Nick on suicide watch
kek

Attached: inshallah.png (572x573, 456K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do nordics have such gross baby faces?

He doesn't look nordic
Looks like a slav

Nick said he fucked his sister and filmed it. He wants you to watch it.

youtube.com/watch?v=wVkCxsQWaDo

Attached: 1526236365486.jpg (1112x688, 160K)

this

Heh, is that really Nicks sister??

>that fashy haircut
Hey, at least the dude seems based

Who knows, high milk consumption?
Yes.
profile.php?id=100005382019482 (facebook)

Attached: woke.png (634x480, 421K)

meds love BNC (big nazi cock)

because being unable to see his eyebrows in most light is a cognitive dissonance.

His sister is kinda qt desu I'd marry and ipregnate her and then make her and the kids proddy to piss that little spic off (even though I'm catholic).

Attached: wasp masterrace.jpg (570x737, 96K)

That's as nordic as one can get

thats the most blonde jew ive ever seen

also a perfect example of how effeminate and girly nordcucks are

le based racemixing christcuck

She's hot so who cares

Tell me about Martin Luther user, he sounds pretty cool

Attached: yikesdepartment.png (594x606, 581K)

Cinco Ojos working the minor leagues? How the once mighty have fallen. SAGE and BUMP

That's really his sister? She looks whiter than he does

Is he nordic or jewish?

She is a castizo, it's not really race mixing

t.spic shill

t.spic shill
You must not have two eyes in your head.

Why does his sister look straight non-white?

Daaaaayyyyyyuuuuummmmm

Attached: 1546220108187.png (609x510, 320K)

aztec genes

But is he Catholic?

Because Nick Fuentes is straight non-white. He's a legit 15% amerindian who won the genetic lottery.

Why do you think he spends his time attacking European traditions and promoting Christianity?

he looks germanic not northern germanic

german not scandinavian

I'd almost sooner believe he was some sort of a blonde North Italian than Nordic. He's German or Slavic for sure

Probably because Christianity still appeals to a mass audience and is redpilled on women, fags and Jews.

Can't say the same about you fedora tipping faggots.

She is 80% European... She could have blonde kids with blue eyes. Don't be a faggot

She has indian coloring but I think her features look more European than his do

With this thought process blondes will eventually die out.

I agree, whoever said he looks nordic as it gets is retarded. He looks eastern european or german

Jews.

Sage.

The shitskin isn't white. You larping spic retard. I don't need a DNA test to tell me that I am LOOKING at a shitskin. We didn't have this problem before beaners. Fuck that spic and fuck you wetback.

What do you mean by blondes? Nordic blondes? They pretty much have in every country except the Scandinavian ones. Dirty blondes? You can have at least 15% indian genes and still be dirty blonde so these people would almost certainly have some dirty blonde kids

>Bradley university
yikes

Blondes should be breeding with other blondes. They need to be put in breeding camps. It's not even a eugenics program its more pathetic than eugenics honestly.

My girlfriend and I are both dirty blonde so hopefully it goes to all of our many kids. I have 3 young (white) siblings and it's looking like 1 will have brown hair

He's Anglo.

castizos aren't white. you'd have an easier time memeing criollos/spaniards

>Melissa Fuentes delivers heartfelt remarks about 'why diversity makes america stronger'
imagine the dinner table conversations those 2 get up to. Bet the parents always side with her LMAO NICKY must get his tendies taken away often.

Attached: 1449371757934.jpg (350x335, 23K)

You're right, let's start meming spaniards as white.
Fucking retard

No the finn is right

Cope
We stealin your wimmin n shiet

Nick is 80% white ffs
I bet you're less than that, paki

Attached: Napoleon-Quote-Alexander-Caesar-Charlemagne-and-I-have-founded.jpg (3840x2160, 1.72M)

whoops wrong thread

Lumpng Spaniards with shitskins is an insult to Spaniards. Spaniards are White.

Attached: 44068-1527148066.jpg (1380x1792, 741K)

>Melissa Fuentes delivers heartfelt remarks about 'why diversity makes america stronger

That would be the shitskins position due to the fact that the shitskin is diversity.

Not if you're from anywhere green

Attached: islamic_spain_map.jpg (335x249, 11K)

Spaniards are white, but always cherry picking blue eyed Meds when you want to defend them isn't really helping. People see the cherry picking. I guess you at least didn't go for a blond this time.

good for her

Fuentes is not "Mediterranean"

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
It's a spic.

You have to go back.

>anyone cucked by this guy
what kind of LSD are you smoking?

Attached: 1542603649034.png (948x1180, 193K)

>You're right, let's start meming spaniards as white.

Implying Spaniards aren't White.

Attached: Carlos_Badal.jpg (320x417, 38K)

I went to that school. Small world.

Low T

His name on fb is Matt Friedhoff @ Bradley University in case.

White is white. In Spain some people are White some people are not. Just because you (live in / "come from" spain) That doesn't make you White. You are either White or you're not.

Attached: miguel-palanca.jpg (620x430, 16K)

This.

I actually just came back from going back.

So you think that people from the same genepool are white or non-white based on their hair & eye color? If so then whiteness truly is a social construct.

Try again, fag. I've occupied these islands for a thousand years, my ancestors weren't degenerate criminals shipped off to a penal colony like yours were m8.

Attached: lol.png (936x451, 155K)

Slide thread
Sage
OP loves the cock

If the genepool is identical then the people would be identical. The reason something may look different is because of different genetic influence. Whitness becomes a social construct when things tat aren't white become white. Then the term no longer has any meaning. This bitch is just as "White" as Lupita Fuentes. "Whiter" even. Does that necessarily mean she is genetically similar to me?

Attached: 251121_v9_ba876543.jpg (1080x1440, 171K)

what is his other book?

If she's a real Spaniard then she's most likely more genetically similar to thisguy than you are. Maybe not if you happen to be Spanish, French or something similar. In any case she's certainly more genetically similar to him than any Swede or me for example.

She's white tho

'200 years together'

It's about the role of Jews in the Soviet Union

The guy looks more French to me but this girl looks Spanish. I see lots of Spanish people with the nose like that with a bump on the bottom

But that's the thing. Jari. It isn't a Spaniard. It's Moroccan and Indian. Maybe if a Spaniard looks like this it could be possible that we should question the origin of that particular Spaniard.

Attached: Laila_Rouass.jpg (693x1024, 418K)

Probably because you're not White. I's your coping mechanism.

Attached: -british-asian-sports-awards-D9FRB7.jpg (792x1390, 157K)

I guess it's North African genes

Brown girls fucking LOVE that white dick

Attached: 1549851133890.jpg (539x578, 101K)

She doesn't look like either of them

Maybe that's what the problem is.

Attached: 372816_v9_ba.jpg (1080x1440, 136K)

Either of who?

Attached: Nazneen-Contractor.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Not necessarily.

Attached: Amyra-Dastur.jpg (550x491, 40K)

70% at best she looks like selena gomez

Attached: 1516027961130.png (1480x910, 1.68M)

lolololololol

At least you now know that you're not welcome.

See I'm not handsome enough to pull this off but...

If your one of those guys: What you do is you get a non-White girlfriend. You string her along. You make her wait while she gets baby crazy.

Then one day you drop the question.

"How can we have White kids if your not White?"

You pretend to realize this "after all this time." Pretend its a revelation for you.

Then you tell her you want to marry "One of your people" and dump her.

That will make he realize Whiteness is a thing for the rest of her life.

you think mexicans look nordic, tony

Nope, I'm 100% European. She's white.

The people in that picture

Her brother is 79%... Selena is probably at least 75% and Selena is visibly part African so I think this girl is like a non African selena with a bit darker skin.

You skipped the part where you cum in her over and over again.

I only see it in Spaniards

European wise

Dumb cunt.

Laila_Rouass:

Rouass was born in Stepney, London to a Moroccan father and an Indian mother.

Rouass worked as a VJ on Channel V in India in the 1990s.[3] While on Channel V, she appeared in a music video for the band Colour Blind, directed by the then creative head of the channel, Shamin Desai.[4]

After moving back to the UK, Rouass became famous for playing the role of Bollywood actress Amber Gates in the cult ITV1 series Footballers' Wives between 2004 and 2006 and, albeit briefly, on the ITV2 spin-off series Footballers' Wives: Extra Time. She also played recurring roles on the British soaps Family Affairs and Hollyoaks,[5] as well as appearing in episodes of I Dream, Casualty and Meet the Magoons. She starred alongside Meera Syal in the television adaptation of Syal's novel, Life Isn't All Ha Ha Hee Hee.

Let me guess, she's European like you.

We're talking about the castizo

The spics spic sister? Lupita Fuentes? No. She isn't White. And she definitely isn't White where I come from. "Europe" isn't a country.

>And she definitely isn't White where I come from. '
>"Europe" isn't a country.
you sound like a bot kek

t. wetback.

Not an argument. Your answers just lead to more questions. Where do you come from that has a different standard for white than other places? Who ever said Europe was a country? And why did you get so confused?

Would sodomize.